The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"I'm not biased or anything, but....."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Locked thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Last Comic Standing Forum (Protected)
Original message

TIVOcomedycentral 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

06-23-06, 02:41 AM (EST)
Click to EMail TIVOcomedycentral Click to send private message to TIVOcomedycentral Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"I'm not biased or anything, but....."
...are you telling me that those 6 women are as funny as some other comedians who were not picked? I know there are some hilarious women comedians but it's not even close to being 50/50 with the guys. I think the only one who is deserving of LCS is Kristin. We already know how awful Stella and Gary Gulman's (who I love) girlfriend are, but the others are just as bad. Michele wasn't terrible, but there is no way in hell that she is funnier than Doug Benson or Gerry Dee or that Josh kid from Phoenix who I thought was great. And if you were going to invite Rebecca Corry (who, by happenstance? was on Anthony Clark's show "Yes Dear") than you might as well invite Bruce Fine - if you wanted a midget. I'm sorry, heightenly-challenged! It just goes to show you why NBC is 4th in the ratings. They have forgotten that the audience makes the winners. It is just like Season 2 when Dan Naderman was not picked. I guess I'll just stick to my Comedy Central. Tuesday's show was absolutely dreadful. The execs at the peaCOCK have no clue how to do comedy. Comedy is not politically-correct in the least. Once things start getting that way - they cease to be funny.

By the way - if Porter, Dwyer, Blue, Ty, or Gaye doesn't win - then we will know it is rigged. Which I already suspect (and know) it is.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: I'm not biased or anything, but... BOYmeetsREALITY 06-23-06 1
 Locking - duplicate Bebo 06-23-06 2

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

BOYmeetsREALITY 308 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

06-23-06, 10:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail BOYmeetsREALITY Click to send private message to BOYmeetsREALITY Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: I'm not biased or anything, but....."
I agree that the guys are far funnier than the women this season. Wonder who decided it had to be evenly split??? The trend in "reality" shows should reflect some sort of "REALITY". I'm not sure, but I suspect the ratio of guys to girls in the comedy business is pretty high. The show should have relfected THAT reality!

What I didn't know was that Gulman's GF was in the cast. Which one of those unfunny DAW's is she?

Bebo 20880 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

06-23-06, 11:54 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "Locking - duplicate"
Please join the existing discussion here:

http://community.realitytvworld.com/boards/DCForumID51/289.shtml

Since we're a threaded community, we encourage posters to join in existing discussions where possible instead of starting new threads on the same topic.

Unlock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •