The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Who wins?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Last Comic Standing Forum (Protected)
Original message

survivorscott 2191 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

06-21-06, 06:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail survivorscott Click to send private message to survivorscott Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Who wins?"
Of course not based on actual talent, but on the fact that NBC could possibly maybe one day who knows try and make a show out of them?

Come in a stranger,leave a little stranger

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Who wins? geekboy 06-22-06 1
   RE: Who wins? Sydney Rain 06-22-06 2
       RE: Who wins? geekboy 06-22-06 3
           RE: Who wins? LittleFox 06-22-06 4

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

geekboy 1778 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

06-22-06, 08:26 AM (EST)
Click to EMail geekboy Click to send private message to geekboy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Who wins?"
LAST EDITED ON 06-22-06 AT 08:27 AM (EST)

This is easy. Josh will win the season. Now let me explain before you all jump to conclusions ...

Yes, he has a disability, and that will give him somewhat of an edge w/ the so-called 'sympathy' vote. But beyond that, the guy is simply hilarious. He is also fast with a comeback (improv) as seen in the heckling segment, so he has that natural comedic edge.

I think the guy is great. He makes me laugh everytime he is on the stage. I think he's the funniest one there. Nobody could beat him in a head-to-head, period. Can you say that for anyone else?

geekboy

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Sydney Rain 39 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

06-22-06, 11:16 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Sydney%20Rain Click to send private message to Sydney%20Rain Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Who wins?"
Totally agree Josh Blue will triumph. I've worked with folks who have CP and have some sense of the challenges. This guy has balls enough to get onstage and be funny, PLUS he plays soccer in the Paralympics. I'm normal, whatever that is, & I could never do either of those things. Aside from Josh, LCS is BORING this time around -- I'll keep watching just for him. And what is with these women who have such huge egos they think they can go by one name? "STELLA" . . . "ROZ" . . . Huh? Cher only got to be "CHER" after paying her dues as Cher Bono for a long time. It's the audience who bestows the right to call yourself by a single name, girls. And as an audience member, I don't see that in the future for either of you.

geekboy 1778 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

06-22-06, 02:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail geekboy Click to send private message to geekboy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Who wins?"
LAST EDITED ON 06-22-06 AT 07:46 PM (EST)

The only two i've liked since the audition were Josh and Chris Porter, and i think they were the best of the competition w/ heckling.

The only other guy that is growing on me is Joey Gay. I _hated_ him in the auditions, but for some reason, he's growing on me. I usually hate "loud" comics, but he is funny.

Michelle Balan also gained some respect with her head-to-head routine and the heckling competition The others....eh....

geekboy

LittleFox 127 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

06-22-06, 05:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LittleFox Click to send private message to LittleFox Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Who wins?"
hehe! I just posted those exact sentiments in the other thread:

"The thing about Josh - is his ability to make fun of himself!! He is darned funny on his own- but to be able to get on stage like that with an obvious disability and laugh at yourself, let alone allow someone else to heckle you and your diability and turn it all around into another joke....man that boy impresses the heck outta me! I'm a normal healthy person, and I couldn't get up there and make fun of myself if my life depended on it! He is inspiring and hilarious! Yep, I vote for Josh to win all the way!"

But as far a a tv series.......hmmmm I could see a Michelle centered show about life in NY...........or Chris Porter has potential playing a nerd on a show.........but I still think Josh could do his own show too!

<>

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •