The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"LCS #4 Episode #3 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Last Comic Standing Forum (Protected)
Original message

Estee 55195 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

06-13-06, 04:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"LCS #4 Episode #3 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Please keep all in-performance guesses to the identities of the last five to join the Ten on this thread until the West Coast gets a chance to outguess NBC's incredibly transparent editing too. Thank you. Oh, and given that some of the audition-funnier people are performing tonight, get ready to scream when you see who actually gets (pre-)picked...
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: LCS #4 Episode #3 East Coast Sp... Estee 06-13-06 1
   RE: LCS #4 Episode #3 East Coast Sp... Loree 06-13-06 2
 RE: LCS #4 Episode #3 East Coast Sp... volsfan 06-13-06 3
   RE: LCS #4 Episode #3 East Coast Sp... Loree 06-13-06 5
   RE: LCS #4 Episode #3 East Coast Sp... vennui 06-13-06 12
       RE: LCS #4 Episode #3 East Coast Sp... Sydney Rain 06-22-06 28
 How much you wanna bet volsfan 06-13-06 4
   RE: How much you wanna bet Loree 06-13-06 6
       RE: How much you wanna bet volsfan 06-13-06 7
       RE: How much you wanna bet Fishercat 06-13-06 9
           RE: How much you wanna bet Estee 06-14-06 16
 RE: LCS #4 Episode #3 East Coast Sp... ARnutz 06-13-06 8
 RE: LCS #4 Episode #3 East Coast Sp... Loree 06-13-06 10
 RE: LCS #4 Episode #3 East Coast Sp... Jims02 06-13-06 11
   RE: LCS #4 Episode #3 East Coast Sp... weltek 06-14-06 17
   RE: LCS #4 Episode #3 East Coast Sp... Bebo 06-14-06 18
       RE: LCS #4 Episode #3 East Coast Sp... Jims02 06-17-06 23
           RE: LCS #4 Episode #3 East Coast Sp... CattyChat 06-17-06 24
               RE: LCS #4 Episode #3 East Coast Sp... Jims02 06-17-06 25
                   RE: LCS #4 Episode #3 East Coast Sp... Estee 06-17-06 26
               RE: LCS #4 Episode #3 East Coast Sp... Fishercat 06-17-06 27
 How to cast a hideous sitcom in 2 e... FesterFan1 06-14-06 13
   RE: How to cast a hideous sitcom in... Fishercat 06-14-06 14
   Thank you. Estee 06-14-06 15
   RE: How to cast a hideous sitcom in... true 06-16-06 19
       RE: How to cast a hideous sitcom in... CattyChat 06-16-06 20
 DAW Sighting CattyChat 06-16-06 21
   RE: DAW Sighting Estee 06-16-06 22

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

06-13-06, 08:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: LCS #4 Episode #3 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Okay, I'm now convinced Nikki's going to make the ship. I will be too depressed to post on this thread for the rest of the night.
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

06-13-06, 09:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: LCS #4 Episode #3 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
I'm worried about that too. Maybe we can use the duct tape to put on her mouth.

volsfan 19846 desperate attention whore postings

06-13-06, 09:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: LCS #4 Episode #3 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Stella made it? HowTF? I don't like her.

06-13-06, 09:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: LCS #4 Episode #3 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
My problem with Stella was that she kept telling the same joke over and over. Will she have new material?

vennui 694 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

06-13-06, 11:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail vennui Click to send private message to vennui Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: LCS #4 Episode #3 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
I don't know what the timeline is on this but I bet Stella will either have the baby on the stage of be hauled off for health reasons before she goes too far . She mentioned that she was 6 months pregnant when she auditioned. That leaves about 12 ??? weeks to baby.

Sydney Rain 39 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

06-22-06, 11:44 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Sydney%20Rain Click to send private message to Sydney%20Rain Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "RE: LCS #4 Episode #3 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
If Stella is only 6 months pregnant, she had a LOT of belly fat to start with. Looks more like 10 months to me.

06-13-06, 09:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "How much you wanna bet"
They added the last 2 to make the final 12 so that there are 6 males and 6 females.

06-13-06, 09:47 PM (EST)
6. "RE: How much you wanna bet"
And why do we have to have sexual equality? There were more males that were funny than females. But the funny males don't make it and we are stuck with some females who are not funny.

06-13-06, 09:55 PM (EST)
7. "RE: How much you wanna bet"
I am totally urinated off! I hope Stella is the first to go. You are right...she told the same jokes. At least others had new stuff and worked at it.

Fishercat 4168 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

06-13-06, 10:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Fishercat Click to send private message to Fishercat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: How much you wanna bet"
Really, does anyone actually want Stella and the annoying gym girl with the shirt that was too short for her own good over the guy with the massive head, Doug Benson, or even a Nikki Glaser from last week

Despite Estee's hatred for The Lisp (c)(r), it could be argued that in spite of this equality, two of the strongest girls weren't chosen.

06-14-06, 07:59 AM (EST)
16. "RE: How much you wanna bet"
*sigh* Yeah, as much as I hate to say this, Payne over Stella and Glaser over both of them. If they'd said 'We just realized we made a mistake, so we're adding...' and brought out, say, Benson and Glaser, all would not have been forgiven, but we would have at least taken a step in the right direction. As-is, semi-good to see Kristin get in, but the other one -- feh.

ARnutz 13792 desperate attention whore postings

06-13-06, 10:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ARnutz Click to send private message to ARnutz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: LCS #4 Episode #3 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Oh come on! I did not see the episode except for the last 10 minutes when the picks were made, so I can't comment on who was funnier than who...

But! HowTF many peeps were there who we have seen before??? Bill Dwyer? That Iglesias guy? A few of the guys I see on VH1 doing commentaries for those 70's 80's shows and some others who have had stand-up specials on Comedy Central and/or HBO? Come on! Most of the unknowns did not have a chance! They need to bring back that bkier dad from last week. Give him a shot.

...and FTR, I have always been a fan of stand-up and (even though I did not see the women vs. the men tonight) I can say historically, men are always funnier than women I've seen.

06-13-06, 11:31 PM (EST)
10. "RE: LCS #4 Episode #3 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
If they want certain comics on the ship/show. Then NBC should have picked those 12 and put them on the ship and started the show. Then at least we would have never seen the ones they didn't pick. All they did was frustrate us by not picking the many comics that we all found funnier than their choices.

Jims02 7328 desperate attention whore postings

06-13-06, 11:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Jims02 Click to send private message to Jims02 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: LCS #4 Episode #3 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Good show tonight. I thought the comics were much better this week than last. The picks were pretty good overall, but a couple of them left me wondering. I wasn't impressed with Stella at all. I didn't really enjoy her jokes much, and her delivery could've been better. Also, that stair-master lady was better, but not nearly as good as some of the others.

I was surprised Bill Dwyer made it, just because he's hosting I've Got a Secret on GSN. I figured, since both shows were taped previously, he wasn't going to make the cut. I think he's funny though, so it's cool. He's definitely one of the more laid-back comics there.

I thought the best comic tonight was that guy who talked about the high gas prices and the drive by shootings. I thought he was a riot. Good thing he made it.

weltek 16933 desperate attention whore postings

06-14-06, 09:19 AM (EST)
Click to EMail weltek Click to send private message to weltek Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: LCS #4 Episode #3 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
>Good show tonight. I thought
>the comics were much better
>this week than last.
>The picks were pretty good
>overall, but a couple of
>them left me wondering.

Have you been drinking the Kol-Aid again, Jims?

Bebo 20880 desperate attention whore postings

06-14-06, 09:38 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: LCS #4 Episode #3 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
I thought the best comic tonight was that guy who talked about the high gas prices and the drive by shootings. I thought he was a riot. Good thing he made it.

Um, Malik didn't make it. Ty did.

06-17-06, 11:03 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Jims02 Click to send private message to Jims02 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: LCS #4 Episode #3 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
LAST EDITED ON 06-17-06 AT 11:09 AM (EST)

Not to squabble or anything, but I'm pretty sure that was Ty who told the drive-by shooting jokes about gas prices. That kind of joke is pretty consistent with his NBC profile.

I could be wrong though. I thought Malik was great too.

CattyChat 3379 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

06-17-06, 11:15 AM (EST)
Click to EMail CattyChat Click to send private message to CattyChat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: LCS #4 Episode #3 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
I'm 99% sure it was Malik with the drive-by/gas inflation jokes. It was hilarious and I was shocked he didn't make it through since I actually laughed at the portion of his 3 min we were shown and I barely cracked a smile with Ty's portion.

They should have just showed us the whole 3 min of each comic, so we could really understand what the heck the producers were thinking with their picks.

Kind Creation of ARNutz

06-17-06, 12:49 PM (EST)
25. "RE: LCS #4 Episode #3 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Ah, OK. I'm probably confused then. Thanks for the clarification, CattyChat and Bebo.

06-17-06, 10:01 PM (EST)
26. "RE: LCS #4 Episode #3 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Y'know what would have cleared this confusion up? A summary. I hope we can find people to do some for the rest of the season.

06-17-06, 10:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Fishercat Click to send private message to Fishercat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "RE: LCS #4 Episode #3 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
After seeing some of the comics online (Lisp, Gerry Dee, Mr. Bighead (rocko's modern life...)), they don't edit out a lot.

FesterFan1 5947 desperate attention whore postings

06-14-06, 00:17 AM (EST)
Click to EMail FesterFan1 Click to send private message to FesterFan1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "How to cast a hideous sitcom in 2 episodes"
OK, roll call...

Annoying New Yorker guy? Present.
Overweight Black lady? Here.
Neurotic young White guy? Yo.
Quasi-cute young chickeepoo? Yep.
Underdog we need to root for? You betcha.

This week we add...

Grumpy older matron? Mmm-hmm.
Hispanic dood who doubles as overweight guy? Here and Here.
Angry young Black man? Well, how about just young Black man? But he did say "pimp", so he's street enough.
Grumpy younger matron? Boy howdy.
Weird middle-aged white dood? Okily dokilee.

We'll throw in an Ellen look-alike and the girl who once trick-or-treated from Garry Marshall absolutely FREE! Now how much would you pay?

This show isn't about finding the "Last Comic Standing", it's about finding the next Roseanne Romano-Hughley to replace "According to Jim" or Anthony Clark's POS "Yes Dear" as most inane sitcom on the air.

The comics got shafted. Doug Benson? Brilliant. Gerry Dee and Jon Fisch? Funnier than everyone picked tonight (except seasoned pro Iglesias) combined. Jeezus. Stella's delivery is horrendous and her jokes are from 1972. "Guess what? My husband isn't the father of my baby!" <cue laughtrack> Oh my! Let the hilarity ensue!

That older woman, whose name I forget, was just as bad. However, I knew the minute she took the stage she would make it, because she filled one of the archetypes this show loves.

And they picked the wrong Black guy! Malik S. was twice as funny as the guy they chose.

Sorry to say it, but Garry Marshall hasn't been relevant in decades, Kathy Griffin can't even manage her own career, much less a team of aspiring comics', and Tim Meadows can't even be trusted to dress himself coherently. But hey, they're still better than Ross and Bob.

Sorry to say it, because the summer is so lean on entertainment, but I'm done with this stoopid show. Thank you and goodnight. Enjoy watching screaming matches between Roz and Joey Gay. Enjoy the canned violin music whenever Josh Blue (who, for the record, is actually pretty funny, but they'll milk him for all he's worth) has a confessional. I'll be watching my grass grow.

Fester

06-14-06, 01:16 AM (EST)
14. "RE: How to cast a hideous sitcom in 2 episodes"
Heh, typically it takes at least six weeks for fans to get frustrated by moron decisions by TPTB and leave, now we're down to three. And Fester, as usual, is spot on.

06-14-06, 07:37 AM (EST)
15. "Thank you."
Would you mind doing a similar commentary on the Fear Factor thread so I can take the whole day off?

(We don't need a summary now, do we? Fester just wrote it. I'm going back to bed.)

true 9689 desperate attention whore postings

06-16-06, 08:53 AM (EST)
Click to EMail true Click to send private message to true Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: How to cast a hideous sitcom in 2 episodes"
And they picked the wrong Black guy! Malik S. was twice as funny as the guy they chose.

Of course, I agree with everything Fester said, but I especially agree with this statement.

I just figured it was because the one they picked was the better looking black guy of the two. What a joke, and not the haha funny kinda joke either.

06-16-06, 04:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CattyChat Click to send private message to CattyChat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: How to cast a hideous sitcom in 2 episodes"
I'm with True in that I triple what Fester said, especially about Malik. Malik's routine that we were shown blew away Ty's boring routine.

They did another craptacular job selecting the comics this week. First of all, the men, overall, left the women in the dust with their jokes and more of them should have been chosen over the equal male/female ratio. Old lady, Prego lady and annoying gym lady were horrible, IMO, and none of them deserved a spot. Malik S, Doug Benson and Gerry Dee, in particular, were ROBBED!

You'd think they would have learned from their mistakes in choosing stereotypes and personalities for the "house/boat" over talented comics. I think most of us "viewers" would rather be LOAO at sheer comic genious, rather than watching some hormonal prego getting into it with a fellow boatmate.

Disgusting choices.

Kind Creation of ARNutz

06-16-06, 05:19 PM (EST)
21. "DAW Sighting"
BTW, anyone else notice the shot of Jenna Lewis all the way in the very back under the balcony (I guess being a Reality TV DAW doesn't get you good seats)?? Don't know who the guy was next to her (if anybody), but she was mouth-wide open laughing.

Just thought I'd mention the sighting.

Kind Creation of ARNutz

06-16-06, 05:52 PM (EST)
22. "RE: DAW Sighting"
I missed that. Good thing, too. I probably would have quit on the spot.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •