The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"LCS #4 Episode #5 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Last Comic Standing Forum (Protected)
Original message

Estee 55195 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

06-27-06, 04:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"LCS #4 Episode #5 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Please keep all discussion of tonight's headlong rush to doom on this thread until the West Coast gets to see the fire inside the volcano's heart. Two comics at a time for elimination? Is anyone really keeping count here? Let's say they mix that rate with the finale of the prior seasons: that means we've got four episodes to go. Or they could go to six, then start removing one at a time. Or if we're very, very unlucky, you could be repeating after me: 'Theme Show, Guest Judges, Results Show, Seacrest Out!' Or they could just cancel the series right now, which would at least save us a lot of Stella's bitter interviews, scheduled to appear all over the Internet as soon as one person cares enough to listen to her. Two down, ten to go. And yes, I could have said 'nine' there, but...
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Reminder: Estee 06-27-06 1
   RE: Reminder: Snidget 06-27-06 2
       RE: Reminder: Estee 06-27-06 3
 Cuties! Estee 06-27-06 4
 RE: LCS #4 Episode #5 East Coast Sp... Loree 06-27-06 5
 I agree ... HistoryDetective 06-27-06 6
   RE: I agree ... Bebo 06-27-06 7
   Hoppin on volsfan 06-27-06 11
   RE: I agree ... ARnutz 06-28-06 29
       RE: I agree ... CattyChat 06-28-06 30
 Segment #2 Estee 06-27-06 8
 Crotch Ball? Loree 06-27-06 9
 Segment #3 Estee 06-27-06 10
   RE: Segment #3 Sydney Rain 06-28-06 38
 4-way tie Bebo 06-27-06 12
   RE: 4-way tie HistoryDetective 06-27-06 13
       RE: 4-way tie Loree 06-27-06 14
 Segment #4. Estee 06-27-06 15
 RE: LCS #4 Episode #5 East Coast Sp... HistoryDetective 06-27-06 16
   RE: LCS #4 Episode #5 East Coast Sp... Bebo 06-27-06 17
       RE: LCS #4 Episode #5 East Coast Sp... Estee 06-27-06 19
       RE: LCS #4 Episode #5 East Coast Sp... Sydney Rain 06-28-06 37
 Segment #5 Estee 06-27-06 18
 Results: Estee 06-27-06 20
   RE: Results: volsfan 06-27-06 22
   RE: Results: Bebo 06-27-06 23
       RE: Results: Estee 06-27-06 25
   RE: Results: Loree 06-27-06 24
       RE: Results: Bebo 06-27-06 26
           RE: Results: Loree 06-27-06 27
               RE: Results: Bebo 06-27-06 28
                   RE: Results: Loree 06-28-06 33
                       RE: Results: LittleFox 06-28-06 35
                           Please resize your sig pic Bebo 06-28-06 36
                               RE: Please resize your sig pic LittleFox 06-30-06 40
 Next week: Estee 06-27-06 21
   RE: Next week: ARnutz 06-28-06 31
       RE: Next week: badfatty 06-29-06 39
 RE: LCS #4 Episode #5 East Coast Sp... CattyChat 06-28-06 32
   RE: LCS #4 Episode #5 East Coast Sp... LittleFox 06-28-06 34

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

06-27-06, 07:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Reminder:"
The summary for tonight's episode is available.

You know you're funnier than all of them.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Snidget 43862 desperate attention whore postings

06-27-06, 08:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Reminder:"
Oh.All.Right. I said I'd do one after I got back from the desert, so I can take tonight.

06-27-06, 08:20 PM (EST)
3. "RE: Reminder:"
Thanks. I've got one last session with Joe Rogan And The Six DAWs Of Doom, so I'll take the zero-count for the week.

06-27-06, 08:55 PM (EST)
4. "Cuties!"
And I mean the snakes.

Michelle gets welcomed back, everyone's a little worried about that 83% win, and the contestants enjoy a Morrocan dinner complete with belly dancing. This keeps them up for a while, and the ship's horn finishes this stage of torment by waking them at 2:30 a.m. for the long drive to Adam Corolla's radio studio. They'll all have to do original one-minute routines based on the topic of randomly-chosen magazines they find inside brown envelopes. Adam judges, winner gets immunity. Topics include Latina Brida (Chris, magazine written in Spanish -- which he can't read), Modern Knitting (Kristen) and Weapons Of Mass Destruction (Josh).

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

06-27-06, 08:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: LCS #4 Episode #5 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Everyone pretends to be happy Michelle is back. She tells them she won by 83% so some of them will be scared to go against her next round.

Not sure what the reason for the belly dancers and snakes was.

At least this challenge is fair to everyone. It is all about the luck of the draw.

HistoryDetective 9516 desperate attention whore postings

06-27-06, 09:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail HistoryDetective Click to send private message to HistoryDetective Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "I agree ..."
F--- you, Adam Corolla. That little pixie-troll is not funny. We were supposed to get rid of her this week and you f---ed up the whole plan.

Bebo 20880 desperate attention whore postings

06-27-06, 09:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: I agree ..."
LAST EDITED ON 06-27-06 AT 09:21 PM (EST)

I was hoping it wasn't just me. She wasn't funny at all.

edited to remove sig

volsfan 19846 desperate attention whore postings

06-27-06, 09:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "Hoppin on "
HD's bandwagon.

I agree!

ARnutz 13792 desperate attention whore postings

06-28-06, 07:55 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ARnutz Click to send private message to ARnutz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "RE: I agree ..."
Adam is an adolescent male in a man's body who enjoys the potty humor. He's a moron for picking Rebecca for immunity. She was horrible!

CattyChat 3379 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

06-28-06, 08:00 AM (EST)
Click to EMail CattyChat Click to send private message to CattyChat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "RE: I agree ..."
LAST EDITED ON 06-28-06 AT 08:01 AM (EST)

I was so disgusted that Carolla chose that unfunny & annoying troll as the winner. Of course, only someone like him would find a list about buttholes funny.

I hated the outcome of this ep as 3 of my faves had to go head-to-head-to-head

Edited 'cause I meant to put a frown instead of a smiley face.

06-27-06, 09:06 PM (EST)
8. "Segment #2"
Well, Ty describes it pretty well: he'd rather swim the ocean with Roz and Gabe strapped to his arms before doing this again. Bil and Kristen get the best material out of their magazines, but Rebecca goes scatological and there's nothing Adam Corolla loves more than a little (bleep) in the morning, so guess who gets immunity -- or, as she calls it, immunization, now available in Extra-Petite, unlike her semifinal wardrobe. Everyone celebrates their loss with a little game of touch football on the Queen Mary's deck. Kristen decides this isn't enough and asks Josh to hit her with a ball a few dozen times, right about where the legs meet the torso.

No, really. Kristen's not taking things well.

06-27-06, 09:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "Crotch Ball?"
Rebecca annoys me. Can she shut up about her immunity.

It sure seems to be the Olive Oyl show tonight. So I expect her in the head to head.

06-27-06, 09:17 PM (EST)
10. "Segment #3"
Rebecca flaunts her immunity like -- well, like Terry, only without the charisma and yes, I know what I just said -- then c-t vows to never challenge a woman, which she thinks includes Roz. Everyone heads into the boiler room to place their votes, where they are sadly joined by the amazing life-free host, now with extra circuitry. After too much vote recapping and some welcome antics from Josh and Bil in the voting room, we get -- nowhere. Three-way tie with two votes each for Joey, Bil, and Michelle -- and now it's up to Gabe 'Dr. Paper' Iglesias to break the tie with his patented random draw. Or not. Find out after these pointless commercials.

Sydney Rain 39 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

06-28-06, 11:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sydney%20Rain Click to send private message to Sydney%20Rain Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
38. "RE: Segment #3"
Estee! Thanks so much for clearing that up! Now that I know A.C. is actually bionic I am so relieved -- no need to keep waiting for human reactions . . . no worry over those repetitious intros -- it's just a stuck tape-loop! And perhaps we can look forward to a glorious finale when his programming really goes haywire and his head explodes, causing a subtle change of expression in his features! Oh, well, idle dreams. (Do ya suppose A.C. is only half his computer-designation? The other half being D.C.?)

06-27-06, 09:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "4-way tie"
LAST EDITED ON 06-27-06 AT 09:25 PM (EST)

4 way tie with 2 votes each - all perform, two stay, two go.

Joey, Bil, Michele (again), and Chris (thanks to Gabriel's hat)

ETA: Everyone gets points in the PTTE, since none of us picked one of those four to go next. But each one of us has our winner at risk.

06-27-06, 09:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail HistoryDetective Click to send private message to HistoryDetective Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: 4-way tie"
Michelle deserved a reprieve after last week. Asshats!

And Gabriel needs to just grow a pair and actually challenge another comic.

06-27-06, 09:26 PM (EST)
14. "RE: 4-way tie"
Gabe is so scared of being accused of picking someone. This way he can blame the hat. But if I was Chris I would be angrier at him than if he had just picked me.

06-27-06, 09:30 PM (EST)
15. "Segment #4."
Gabe's hat has spoken, and it says -- Chris. Y'know what this means? Four-way tie with two votes each. How do we break this? We don't. It's Chris vs. Joey vs. Bil vs. Michelle: top two stay, bottom two go home. Stoopid hat.

Joey performs. Last name, Mexican army lives in the US, Irish weddings and drunks, older sisters and the menustral synchronization problem. A lot of energy, but not one of his better sets.

Chris performs. Drugs. Pot. Xanax. Condoms. Types of condoms. Futility of types of condoms. He c-t said he was going to bring his A-game and it's more like a B-minus. So far, this is anyone's vote because no one's been strong yet. Two to come.

06-27-06, 09:38 PM (EST)
16. "RE: LCS #4 Episode #5 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
What is up with that one woman in the audience?! She has a sour look on her face every time they show her, no matter the camera angle.

Michelle was the only one who made me laugh out loud.

06-27-06, 09:39 PM (EST)
17. "RE: LCS #4 Episode #5 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Ditto.

And while we're on the subject, I know I'm a funnier host than Anthony Clark.

06-27-06, 09:40 PM (EST)
19. "RE: LCS #4 Episode #5 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Well, yeah, but -- so's Kenzie.

Sydney Rain 39 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

06-28-06, 11:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sydney%20Rain Click to send private message to Sydney%20Rain Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
37. "RE: LCS #4 Episode #5 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Sure, Bebo. But Edward R. Murrow is a funnier host than Anthony Clark. Even while dead.

06-27-06, 09:39 PM (EST)
18. "Segment #5"
Are we having fun yet? No? Me neither.

Bil performs. I'm not even going to dignify it by repeating any of it. Go home, Bil. Bleah. Go listen to some stupid secrets or something.

Michelle performs. Most of the performance cannot be repeated in a PG-13 setting with only two minutes to work on the entry. Still -- yeah. Remote-controlled vibrators? What is the market for this? Also, what's the range?

The Amazing Life-Free Simul-Man appears and tells people to vote. The drones presumably comply. Depressing results shortly.

06-27-06, 09:44 PM (EST)
20. "Results: "
Chris (52%) and Michelle advance.

Bil and Joey leave.

Can we just get rid of four next episode and save a lot of time?

volsfan 19846 desperate attention whore postings

06-27-06, 09:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: Results: "
Michelle deserves to stay...the other three were a toss-up for me.

I am sort of glad to see Bill. He has his own gig...let him do it.

23. "RE: Results: "
Well, we may be getting rid of three...

The previews show that someone has to leave the competition due to breaking the rules. Will they still have the head-to-head competition, or will they only eliminate one?

Or (please no) will they just end it with the one kicked out of the competition?

06-27-06, 09:52 PM (EST)
25. "RE: Results: "
I'm guessing one kicked, one gone in head-to-head, and then we're at six, back to the TV audience vote.

If anything, I think this season's format shows they ran out of ideas for the house/ship.

24. "RE: Results: "
Well it's convenient they got rid of 2 females last week and 2 males this week. We wouldn't want it to get unbalanced.

I still think some of the least funny people were not even on the stage tonight.

06-27-06, 10:02 PM (EST)
26. "RE: Results: "
I thought Michele was much funnier than the guys, so I would have been disappointed if she left.

Interesting how we're not getting the game-playing that we did in the past. The first season, there was a big alliance going after particular comics in the head-to-head. Wonder if the change to two eliminees a week snuffed the alliances, or they didn't like each other enough to bond that way?

06-27-06, 10:26 PM (EST)
27. "RE: Results: "
Well everyone disliked Stella and she was gone right away. Now nobody seems to know who to vote for. I don't see alot of hate between each other. They are mostly just worried about themselves.

06-27-06, 10:28 PM (EST)
28. "RE: Results: "
I think a lot of them were ready to vote for Rebecca. Her immunity really threw them off. I know it shocked me.

06-28-06, 08:55 AM (EST)
33. "RE: Results: "
Well unless she lucks into immunity next week. I think she will definitely be nommed. She should not have thrown it in everyone's face this week that she was safe.

LittleFox 127 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

06-28-06, 02:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LittleFox Click to send private message to LittleFox Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
35. "RE: Results: "
I was just SOOOO glad Joey got kicked off! Can't stand that dude.......

<>

06-28-06, 10:05 PM (EST)
36. "Please resize your sig pic"
Our community guidelines require sig pics to be a maximum of 60 pixels tall.

06-30-06, 01:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LittleFox Click to send private message to LittleFox Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
40. "RE: Please resize your sig pic"
I'm trying...but it's not working.....
<>

06-27-06, 09:45 PM (EST)
21. "Next week:"
The return of the roast format (after the heckling?), and -- someone violates the boat rules and gets sent home.

Can any show keep a contestant this summer?

ARnutz 13792 desperate attention whore postings

06-28-06, 08:01 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ARnutz Click to send private message to ARnutz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
31. "RE: Next week:"
Didn't the preview say, "in two weeks"? So, no show 4th of July?

I sure hope they leave Michelle alone this time! She deserves to have a week off of that stage!

badfatty 18 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

06-29-06, 11:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail badfatty Click to send private message to badfatty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
39. "RE: Next week:"
I wonder if part of the rules is that if someone has to leave for reasons other than elimination, their spot will go to the previous person eliminated, giving them another chance. Like if it would be out of Joey and Bill-who got the third highest percentage of audience vote after Michelle.
That's how American Idol does it anyway.

CattyChat 3379 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

06-28-06, 08:15 AM (EST)
Click to EMail CattyChat Click to send private message to CattyChat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
32. "RE: LCS #4 Episode #5 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Well, NBC is trying to make this show as unfunny and unwatchable as ever. I never knew this host/drone Anthony Clark before and I'm glad I wasn't missing anything. Could they have gotten a more monotone/lifeless/dull person to host this show? Seriously, this guy is a comic? I don't believe it.

Michelle really surprised me last night and she had me laughing. She deserved to stay, even though it was at the expense of Bill and Joey who I thought could have done much better, but their sets were less-than-spectacular.

At least my #1 pick is still in the running, although I am concerned that he said he used his "best" material for the head-to-head. That is not good.

Rebecca needs to go next. I can't stand someone who sneaks by "UTR" or however else. I want her onstage so she can be booted for being an annoying, unfunny, unwitty troll doll.

Now, the big question on my mind is who is getting ousted for breaking the rules? Are there rules? If so, what could they be? Seriously, there are a couple left who are breaking the cardinal rule of being on this show -- NOT being funny.

Speculation as to the broken rule? Maybe someone calls out the Clark-bot as being an imposter comic? Maybe someone slanders NBC or an affiliate to the NBC corporation? Is everyone bathing? Maybe it's a hygeine issue?

I'm just reaching.

06-28-06, 02:52 PM (EST)
34. "RE: LCS #4 Episode #5 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Maybe one of the guys pees off the side of the boat.

<>

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •