The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Doug Benson GOT shafted"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Locked thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Last Comic Standing Forum (Protected)
Original message

bikerbek 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

06-13-06, 11:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bikerbek Click to send private message to bikerbek Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Doug Benson GOT shafted"
Do they have a worst week ever award? Doug was the funniest of them all and they selected the stupid hanger girl! This show is not about the best comic, but how bad you can make the judges feel. I will not TIVO it any more!... I'll keep Best Week Ever just to see Doug on a weekly basis. BOYCOTT LAST COMIC STANDING!!!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Doug Benson GOT shafted jaded but hooked 06-13-06 1
   RE: Doug Benson GOT shafted bikerbek 06-13-06 2
 RE: Doug Benson GOT shafted gypsygirl 06-14-06 3
 Locking - duplicate Bebo 06-14-06 4

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

jaded but hooked 2 desperate attention whore postings

06-13-06, 11:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jaded%20but%20hooked Click to send private message to jaded%20but%20hooked Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Doug Benson GOT shafted"
I agree - Doug was robbed, but he doesn't need this sham of a show. I will probably watch it only as a sociology project, to see how the producers will spin the competition. Although it wouldn't hurt to have one less "reality" show for my TV addiction.

bikerbek 2 desperate attention whore postings

06-13-06, 11:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bikerbek Click to send private message to bikerbek Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Doug Benson GOT shafted"
you're right... If anyone who reads this is on the east coast... give Doug your money and go see the Marijuana Logs!!! He's much better than LCS... He is already signed by Comedy Central.... That says alot....

gypsygirl 3 desperate attention whore postings

06-14-06, 01:31 AM (EST)
Click to EMail gypsygirl Click to send private message to gypsygirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Doug Benson GOT shafted"
I hope Doug Benson checks this out --- he reeeeallly got shafted! he was the best comic out there tonight. Hanger girl was the best female at least -- the other ones are a waste of house space. The judges really had their heads up their asses tonight.

Bebo 20880 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

06-14-06, 09:06 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "Locking - duplicate"
Since we've got multiple threads complaining about last night's selections, I'm locking the two that were started last.

Unlock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •