The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"LCS 06/20/06"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Locked thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Last Comic Standing Forum (Protected)
Original message

joeyb 10 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

06-21-06, 11:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail joeyb Click to send private message to joeyb Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"LCS 06/20/06"
OK, so I tuned in again to see where this would go. I thought the head to head was right, Michelle was clearly better than Stella And am I cute cause i'm not really sure april.The heckler segment was a good idea that showed the truely classless and of course they did not disappoint me, although Joey ( I like that name) I believe got it right. I think Kristen was the best at handling heckling and Roz was a disgrace, Am I being to harsh?
The actual material segment again disappointed me, Is the material used by the folks really thier own or is somebody writing it for them? I gave thumbs down to bill stella roz joey michelle and ok to chris. How Roz got immunity I can only guess,her inner anger really turns me off and I believe kristen should have been given immunity instead. disclaimer !! comic may whine ##### and complain actout and be disappointed with who's left on the show.Comic may mow thelawn wondering why i'm not on LCS instead of stella, all opinions are biased and based on self likability, and are not to meant to be offensive,bad comedy is sure to follow. I'm joeyb and I approved this message

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: LCS 06/20/06 badfatty 06-22-06 1

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

badfatty 18 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

06-22-06, 00:37 AM (EST)
Click to EMail badfatty Click to send private message to badfatty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: LCS 06/20/06"
lol
I completely agree about Kristen. Roz was pretty obnoxious, but she'll get away with more because of her seniority and tough past.

And April's pretty sure she's cute, where she's confused is in her belief that she's quite funny.

Unlock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •