The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Gary Gulman/Totally Hot"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Last Comic Standing Forum (Protected)
Original message

CSHS79 862 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

07-14-04, 05:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CSHS79 Click to send private message to CSHS79 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Gary Gulman/Totally Hot"
LAST EDITED ON 07-14-04 AT 05:45 PM (EST)

As much as I enjoy Gary's material,I like looking at him even more,he is by far the best looking comic in the house. If a poll were taken, I wonder how many would admit part of why they voted to keep Gary is because he is so hot looking?
A secondary point, I wonder if they'd ever do a contest of who wants to date the comics? I know that I'd be first in line to enter to get a chance at Gary!

PS:His birthday is July 17

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Gary Gulman/Totally Hot buscemi 07-14-04 1
 RE: Gary Gulman/Totally Hot Silvergirl1 07-15-04 2
   Gary Gulman/Seinfeld's Replacement CSHS79 07-15-04 3
 RE: Gary Gulman/Totally Hot motormouth 07-16-04 4
   RE: Gary Gulman/Totally Hot CSHS79 07-16-04 5
       RE: Gary Gulman/Totally Hot motormouth 07-19-04 6
           RE: Gary Gulman/Totally Hot indianajeb 09-14-04 7
 RE: Gary Gulman/Totally Hot steppingrazor42 09-19-04 8
 Gary on Showtime on Demand 10/6-11/... Sue 10-11-04 9

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

buscemi 414 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

07-14-04, 05:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail buscemi Click to send private message to buscemi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Gary Gulman/Totally Hot"
1. I think that most people would say that Gulman had funnier routines than both Ant and Jay. He definitely deserved to stay based solely on his jokes.

2. I think you right about his looks, too, which might make him unbeatable. He seems like one of the guys in his routines, so guys will vote for him, and women find him attractive, so they'll vote for him.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Silvergirl1 9320 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

07-15-04, 02:00 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Silvergirl1 Click to send private message to Silvergirl1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Gary Gulman/Totally Hot"

I couldn't help but notice that some of the girls in the audience seemed to be swayed by Gary's good looks. I also noticed that some of the same people were in the audience from last week, which I think would work in Gary's favor.

I knew poor Jay was toast, not just from the reception he got, but because the audience is made up of mostly girls, and some of them had seen his act before.

I agree that he's a heart throb, but not necessarily the funniest in the house.

Silvergirl
Last Comic Standing 2 summary writer

07-15-04, 02:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CSHS79 Click to send private message to CSHS79 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "Gary Gulman/Seinfeld's Replacement"
If Gary wins, I wonder how long before he gets his own sitcom?If you were to ask me before long we could be calling Gary the next Seinfeld for more reasons than they're both Jewish. To me he's much funnier and better looking than Seinfeld.

motormouth 4507 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

07-16-04, 01:16 AM (EST)
Click to EMail motormouth Click to send private message to motormouth Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Gary Gulman/Totally Hot"
It's true that people do tend to gravitate towards good looking people. (aren't we shallow?) But hey, that's ok because I enjoy looking at him enough to root for him each week. In addition to being totally hot, he seems like a nice guy too.

*Courtesy of IceCat*

07-16-04, 03:20 PM (EST)
5. "RE: Gary Gulman/Totally Hot"

*Courtesy of IceCat*

But have you signed up for the Gary Gulman newswletter available thru his website? As far as I could tell it's free since I signed up and there wasn't any mention of payment.

PS:Just love the sigpic by the way

motormouth 4507 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

07-19-04, 03:25 AM (EST)
Click to EMail motormouth Click to send private message to motormouth Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Gary Gulman/Totally Hot"
Thanks for the tip on the newsletter. I will look into it. Also, talk to IceCat, he is the best.

*Courtesy of IceCat*

indianajeb 4 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

09-14-04, 05:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail indianajeb Click to send private message to indianajeb Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Gary Gulman/Totally Hot"
yeah i def think that gary's looks attribute to his success on the show, but i actually do think he is the funniest one there. i think the others are funny but gary is the only one i physically laugh at.

must be the sarcasm...

and the cookie jokes

steppingrazor42 283 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

09-19-04, 09:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail steppingrazor42 Click to send private message to steppingrazor42 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Gary Gulman/Totally Hot"
He's hot, damn hot!
I think he can tell a pretty good joke as well.
He's hotter than he is funny....but funny none the less, I think he definitely deserved 3rd place.

Sue 104 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

10-11-04, 02:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sue Click to send private message to Sue Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "Gary on Showtime on Demand 10/6-11/2"
A 2002 30-minute special according to my cable provider is available on Showtime on Demand until November 2,2004.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •