The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"ALONZO HAS WON?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Last Comic Standing Forum (Protected)
Original message

Kirra 7 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

10-08-04, 06:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Kirra Click to send private message to Kirra Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"ALONZO HAS WON?"
I have heard that it was announced on Good Morning America in Arizona that ALONZO HAS WON!!!!!

***** YEAH BABY!

Can anyone else confirm this????

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: ALONZO HAS WON? ARnutz 10-08-04 1
 No idea AyaK 10-11-04 2
 RE: ALONZO HAS WON? oncebitten 10-12-04 3
   RE: ALONZO HAS WON? SPOILER Sue 10-12-04 4
       RE: ALONZO HAS WON? SPOILER Soulhealer 10-12-04 5
       In second place Oscirus 10-13-04 6
       FURTHER SPOILER from another board... Sue 10-15-04 12
 RE: ALONZO HAS WON? tvhead 10-13-04 7
   RE: ALONZO HAS WON? realitychick 10-14-04 8
 Woo and Hoo!! ARnutz 10-14-04 9
   RE: Woo and Hoo!! Ivanka 10-14-04 10
 RE: ALONZO HAS WON? kimkayjacobs 10-15-04 11

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

ARnutz 13792 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-08-04, 06:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ARnutz Click to send private message to ARnutz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: ALONZO HAS WON?"
Welcome to the boards Kirra!

If this is true... good for him! He deserves it!

And "nanny nanny boo boo" to NBC for a rival network (ABC has Good Morning America) for spoiling the ending for them!!!!

I'm just a squirrel trying to get a nut.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

AyaK 10083 desperate attention whore postings

10-11-04, 04:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AyaK Click to send private message to AyaK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "No idea"
Welcome, Kirra. Are you the same Kirra that has been posting on the NBC boards for LCS3?

At this time, we haven't heard any type of confirmation. But then again, NBC hasn't been saying anything about this finale. Apparently they filmed it but aren't going to air it. I guess that's because LCS has slumped to just over 5 million viewers; that's not very good even when compared even to Father of the Pride's pathetic 8 million viewers.

Frankly, I had thought NBC might move the finale to Bravo on Tuesday to provide a better lead-in for its new Carmen Elektra "male model" reality show at 10. But it looks like they've gone back to the cheesy attempt to lure LCS viewers to sit through the FotP torture session marathon.

oncebitten 145 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

10-12-04, 11:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail oncebitten Click to send private message to oncebitten Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: ALONZO HAS WON?"
This may very well be true. Last night I was watching Celebrity Justice. On there they had Jay Mohr and he was poed at NBC so he named the winner, but of course they beeped it out. Jay might get sued by NBC depending on the terms of his contract. I didn't catch where this was broadcast, but where ever it was they were able to see it.

According to Jay Mohr's website: http://www.jaymohr.com/

The finale will be broadcast on Comedy Central. No time is listed. And the finale will be shown next Tuesday on NBC. Because I guess everyone wants to watch the Father of the Pride marathon (NOT!)

Sue 104 desperate attention whore postings

10-12-04, 09:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sue Click to send private message to Sue Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: ALONZO HAS WON? SPOILER"
LAST EDITED ON 10-13-04 AT 09:38 AM (EST)

http://www.nbc.com/nbc/Last_Comic_Standing_3/

The Votes are in!
Alonzo Boden WINS!
ALOZON BODEN IS THE LAST COMIC STANDING

Gosh, they didn't even wait until the West Coast saw the show.

Soulhealer 1 desperate attention whore postings

10-12-04, 11:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Soulhealer Click to send private message to Soulhealer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: ALONZO HAS WON? SPOILER"
Alonzo was great and deserves to win. I was stunned to find that the show was cancelled. To whom it concerns. I turned of my TV set in protest. FOTP be damned.

I hope that there will be some more Last Comic Standing shows in the future. Unfotunately, us Canadian viewers have been left without the power. We were unable to vote for our favorites and like our US cousins, we got shafted in the end by NBC which stands for No Brains Corp.

Oscirus 1596 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

10-13-04, 11:37 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Oscirus Click to send private message to Oscirus Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "In second place "
suprise surprise is Dave Mordal

Sue 104 desperate attention whore postings

10-15-04, 02:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sue Click to send private message to Sue Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "FURTHER SPOILER from another board 3rd and 4th"
Heffron was on the syndicated Bob and Tom show on 10/14.
He said he felt bad for Alonzo because Alonzo wouldn't get the press and interviews that he would have gotten if NBC hadn't cancelled. John joked that he got to be the LCS winner for about 3 hours before the new competition started. By the way, John had run out of material by the end of the show.

John came in 3rd. Vos was 4th

tvhead 230 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

10-13-04, 03:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tvhead Click to send private message to tvhead Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: ALONZO HAS WON?"
ich! too ghetto for me
same schtick every time. booooring not funny
i'm sad to hear this news no wonder show got cancelled

realitychick 200 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

10-14-04, 11:54 AM (EST)
Click to EMail realitychick Click to send private message to realitychick Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: ALONZO HAS WON?"
Alonzo is great in my eyes. With his life story...he has worked through a drug problem and really turned it around. When I hear his comedy...it is much more than that.

Also, when no one cared about our soldiers mental health...Alonzo was one of the comics that went over and entertained with various performers. My hubby has liked Alonzo way before the show. I hope he becomes a billionaire for all he has done and the morale he temporarily changes when in the field.

ARnutz 13792 desperate attention whore postings

10-14-04, 01:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ARnutz Click to send private message to ARnutz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "Woo and Hoo!!"
I'll probably watch it Saturday just because he was the winner!

I'm just a squirrel trying to get a nut.

Ivanka 7 desperate attention whore postings

10-14-04, 01:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Ivanka Click to send private message to Ivanka Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Woo and Hoo!!"
His roast was awesome.

kimkayjacobs 1 desperate attention whore postings

10-15-04, 12:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kimkayjacobs Click to send private message to kimkayjacobs Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: ALONZO HAS WON?"
Wednesday Morning it was on the NBC web site. Alonzo won. Really stupid though the whole way NBC handled it. I don't think Jay Mohr can get in trouble if the idiots had it on thier web site.

K

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •