The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Official LCS Episode 4 Summary - Final Clown Upright. Crap."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Last Comic Standing Forum (Protected)
Original message

LeftPinky 4150 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

09-15-04, 02:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LeftPinky Click to send private message to LeftPinky Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Official LCS Episode 4 Summary - Final Clown Upright. Crap."
Final clown upright. Crap.

Do we care? Why are we watching this farce?

Well, if you’re going to read it, I’ll review it…

Last week on “Final Clown Upright” we saw eight tragic “comedy professionals”: Rob, Rich, Ralphie & Tess from Season 1; Alonzo, Tammy, Gary & Jay from Season 2 astonish the audience with their lukewarm crap. Which Season garnered the most votes from the lame couch potatoes?

Please, don’t keep us in suspense any longer! Let us know which season is now $50,000 richer! We just can’t wait…..

drum roll please…

Oh, big surprise, it’s Season 2 (could that be because only one comic was funny last week?)!

Now for the BIG drama…

Two people from each season will step forward. One person from each season received the least votes and will have to leave the game… Please step forward Rob, Tess, Tammy & Jay. (ed. note: Let’s just get rid of all four and save us time)

Oh, we’ll have to wait until the end of the show to trash two more careers. Let’s hear from this week’s losers first!

Nope, no such luck. First we need to hear crud from the remaining comics. Full of crap too! What waste of our review time. On to the show…

Sean vs. John

Sean continues to remind us that he had cancer. OK, sympathy voters. You can quit reading the summary. I hope you voted for Sean. He ended his 150 seconds with a bit on Osama interviewing at the Gap. Crap.

John likes to be a child, he reminds us of how delightful our lives would be if he were still locked in his room, playing with the door stopper. Then we wouldn’t have to hear him with the old “if you live under my roof ” crap. More crap.

Winner of first pairing? John, by a hair.

Geoff vs. Todd

Needless waste of 300 seconds. Geoff starts with Chuck E. Cheese and Todd with Jeopardy. Neither are funny. Vote them off. Crap

Winner of pairing two? Neither. They will both receive no votes.

In the highly touted match-up of political correctness, Dat vs. Ant (why!!!)

We have more Dathash about Asians dat weren’t funny last year. They won’t be funny next week either. Pass on dat crap.

Ant’s “jokes” are, SURPRISE, about gay folk. He did have one line that was cute (the first time). If he were with two women, he’d holler, “hold her down, I’ll do her nails!”
And, of course, more crap.

Winner of the pairing? Ant

Last big name farce off? Dave vs. Kathleen

Dave is hosting a new reality show, “Things You’ll Never Finish” (and I thought he’d just never finish his set) about his new home with 6 bathrooms, 2 porches and no roof while Kathleen is wondering why the Jehovah’s Witnesses continue to recruit folks door to door for 144,000 spots in heaven. More old crap.

Winner? Do we care? I don’t. I have no clue why I’m still watching this show. The actors aren’t funny, and the situation isn’t interesting. Obviously the network has no writers to put out something we’d enjoy watching – or even tolerate watching. Well, clearly they won’t be hiring any of these folks to put together a sitcom…

Oh? Are you still here?

Waiting for the BIG FINALE?

Have a cup of tea or a root canal.

Goodbye to Rob and Tammy. May you not grace the doors of my local comedy club soon – unless, you’re waiting tables.

Tune in next week for more unbelievable comedy crap!

Slice & Dice Chop Shop 2004
I did vote. The machine said, "this is XYZ XYZABC. Your credit card will be charged $29.95. Please wait 6 - 8 weeks." That is all. Crap.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Official LCS Episode 4 Summary ... SilverStar 09-15-04 1
   RE: Official LCS Episode 4 Summary ... LeftPinky 09-16-04 2
 RE: Official LCS Episode 4 Summary ... BOYmeetsREALITY 09-17-04 3
 RE: Official LCS Episode 4 Summary ... volsfan 09-23-04 4

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

SilverStar 6205 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-15-04, 04:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SilverStar Click to send private message to SilverStar Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Official LCS Episode 4 Summary - Final Clown Upright. Crap."
I know who you voted for! This week I voted once for him and twice for the machine that says "you voted for me? Niiiiice."

Thanks for summarizing this crap!

Handcrafted by RollDdice
On the scales of desire, your absence weighs more than someone else's presence.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

LeftPinky 4150 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

09-16-04, 09:05 AM (EST)
Click to EMail LeftPinky Click to send private message to LeftPinky Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Official LCS Episode 4 Summary - Final Clown Upright. Crap."
I'm pretty sure this will be the last time I summarize this show... It isn't going to make it!
Slice & Dice Chop Shop 2004

BOYmeetsREALITY 308 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

09-17-04, 09:05 AM (EST)
Click to EMail BOYmeetsREALITY Click to send private message to BOYmeetsREALITY Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Official LCS Episode 4 Summary - Final Clown Upright. Crap."
Hey LEFTPINKY!

Tell us how you REALLY feel! HAHAHAHA!

Thanks for giving the summary exactly the amount of space it deserved. I don't envy LCS summary writers one bit. The show is sliding fast and is painful to watch once, let alone having to watch it again to write a summary....UGH!

The sad part is the show really did have promise. Without "the house" to get to know these people better, can anyone really care about them?

I have a feeling the network and show producers were thinking that, by not having to focus on "the house", viewers could tune in for much more hilarious stand-up comedy. Unfortunately, they fill all those precious moments with the world's worst host - "Jay Mohr is Really Much Less".

To get my interest again, their gonna have to throw all those comedians on an island and toss the least funny one into a volcano each week.

volsfan 19846 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-23-04, 04:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Official LCS Episode 4 Summary - Final Clown Upright. Crap."
Great job Left Pinky!

I will be posting the summary for episode 5 sometime tomorrow afternoon!

Director of Public Relations for GAWKUR!

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •