The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"This show has to be FIXED"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Last Comic Standing Forum (Protected)
Original message

LadyMac87 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

09-14-04, 09:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LadyMac87 Click to send private message to LadyMac87 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"This show has to be FIXED"
The last comic standing has to be fixed for Tammy Pescatelli to lose to Jay London. She is much funnier then Jay and last season I thought he won when he was not even remotely funny. If producers think pity is funny then they need to look up the defination of funny in webster dictionary!!!!!!! I do not think I can watch a show that is fixed!!!!
ladymac87
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: This show has to be FIXED shaw86 09-14-04 1
   RE: This show has to be FIXED LadyMac87 09-15-04 5
 RE: This show has to be FIXED PagongRatEater 09-14-04 2
   Could it be a case of... newsomewayne 09-15-04 4
       RE: Could it be a case of... Loree 09-16-04 6
       RE: Could it be a case of... tvhead 09-29-04 7
           RE: Could it be a case of... add 10-01-04 8
 RE: This show has to be FIXED Mistral 09-15-04 3
   RE: This show has to be FIXED add 10-01-04 9
       RE: This show has to be FIXED Pensha26 10-01-04 10

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

shaw86 35 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

09-14-04, 09:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail shaw86 Click to send private message to shaw86 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: This show has to be FIXED"
to quote tammy "what the hell's wrong with your post?" lol
maybe the producers were tired of hearing tammys same jokes about being italian and being from jersey so tam what the hells wrong with your act?
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

LadyMac87 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

09-15-04, 07:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LadyMac87 Click to send private message to LadyMac87 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: This show has to be FIXED"
Yeah the "thank you" and "It will be over soon ma'am" is NO WAY as iritating as "What the hell is wrong with you "only used ONCE in a comic routine. I believe comedy is a perference but jeeze you do have to be funny to be a comic!!

PagongRatEater 12973 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-14-04, 10:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PagongRatEater Click to send private message to PagongRatEater Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: This show has to be FIXED"
While I totally agree that Tammy is funnier than London, this is a popularity contest - not a comedy competition. As you'll see if you hang around here for awhile, Tammy is just not very liked. I don't get it, but it's true.

I like her tho.

newsomewayne 9065 desperate attention whore postings

09-15-04, 09:45 AM (EST)
Click to EMail newsomewayne Click to send private message to newsomewayne Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "Could it be a case of..."
LAST EDITED ON 09-15-04 AT 09:46 AM (EST)

...American Idol syndrome? Where people vote for their "fav" no matter how bad s/he does. Remember Jon (I think he sang that Elvis song) from AI3? He should have been cut weeks before he was, but since he was cute and goofy, people kept him on.

For some, I think Jay is cute in a so-weird-and-ugly-he's-cute-way. Tammy can be very irritating to some. Those combined swings the vote Jay's way. Personally, I think both did such a horrible job last week either of them would have to feel very lucky to still be in the contest.

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

09-16-04, 03:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Could it be a case of..."
I'm getting scared thinking of the groupies that think Jay is cute. Who are these people? LOL!

tvhead 230 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

09-29-04, 03:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tvhead Click to send private message to tvhead Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Could it be a case of..."
i can't believe that boring stereotypical tammy
would be popular with anyone.
i, as an italian did not relate to her humor at all
i didn't like her in season two never mind three !

add 11 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

10-01-04, 10:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail add Click to send private message to add Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Could it be a case of..."
WELL, I THINK SHE'S JUST MAKING FUN OF THE IMAGE & USING IT TO HER ADVANTAGE , SHE SEEMS LIKE A PERSON WITH A BRAIN WHICH DOSEN'T MAKE YOU FUNNY BUT I THOUGHT SHE DID THAT PRETTY WELL WITH HER JOKES , ESPECIALLY THE PARIS HILTON JOKE - I THOUGHT IT WAS ABOUT TIME SOMEONE SAID THAT IF IT WERE A "POOR" KID DOING THE THINGS SHE DOES THEY WOULD BE CALLED TRASHY & TYPICAL OF LOW INCOME PEOPLE & THEIR MORALS WHEN YOU CAN BE TRASHY & BE FROM ANY BACK GROUND.ANYWAY I THOUTH THAT WAS FUNNY.

Mistral 205 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

09-15-04, 00:11 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Mistral Click to send private message to Mistral Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: This show has to be FIXED"
Oh, heck, I am in total agreement here! Our household loves Tammy.

Some people out here are way into Jay, citing that you have to be intelligent, or be able to "get" him. Well, I guess that makes me stew-pid, because I plain don't think he's funny. Okay, he has a couple of the one-liners that are mildly amusing, but the whole ingratiating thing just bugs me.

Of the performers tonight, Geoff and Todd I just don't find funny. Dat Phan and his disgusting racial stereotyping I don't find funny. Kathleen, Dave and John I find funny. Sean, ok. Ant, eh.

It's all subjective. I just don't find this premise as funny as the original series.

add 11 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

10-01-04, 10:37 AM (EST)
Click to EMail add Click to send private message to add Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: This show has to be FIXED"
I WAS SURPRISED WHEN TAMMY LEFT BUT YOU KNOW I THINK TODD COULD DO BETTER IF HE CALMED DOWN HE SEEMS SHAKEY OR SOMETHING

Pensha26 772 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

10-01-04, 11:32 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Pensha26 Click to send private message to Pensha26 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: This show has to be FIXED"
Being shaky is part of Todd's routine. It was a gimmick and most people did not like it.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •