The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"The female comic that does the Macy parade balloon and annoying baby creeps me out!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Last Comic Standing Forum (Protected)
Original message

SignorVitalis 36 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

08-31-04, 00:21 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SignorVitalis Click to send private message to SignorVitalis Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"The female comic that does the Macy parade balloon and annoying baby creeps me out!"
Brr...
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: The female comic that does the ... vixie 08-31-04 1
 RE: The female comic that does the ... FlyinBrian 08-31-04 2
   RE: The female comic that does the ... LeftPinky 08-31-04 11
 RE: The female comic that does the ... motormouth 08-31-04 3
   RE: The female comic that does the ... Joools 08-31-04 6
 RE: The female comic that does the ... Dizwiz 08-31-04 4
 RE: The female comic that does the ... truthrules50 08-31-04 5
 RE: The female comic that does the ... missygirl3 08-31-04 7
   RE: The female comic that does the ... RuffNeck 08-31-04 8
       RE: The female comic that does the ... mecated 08-31-04 9
           RE: The female comic that does the ... zazzy 08-31-04 12
   RE: The female comic that does the ... suzybeezy 08-31-04 10
       RE: The female comic that does the ... ropefish_3 08-31-04 13
       RE: The female comic that does the ... Mistral 09-02-04 14
 RE: The female comic that does the ... Loree 09-02-04 15
   RE: The female comic that does the ... triednottowatch 09-03-04 16
 RE: The female comic that does the ... BOYmeetsREALITY 09-06-04 17
   RE: The female comic that does the ... indianajeb 09-14-04 18

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

vixie 727 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

08-31-04, 00:53 AM (EST)
Click to EMail vixie Click to send private message to vixie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: The female comic that does the Macy parade balloon and annoying baby creeps me out!"
me too, honey, me too
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

FlyinBrian 37 desperate attention whore postings

08-31-04, 02:23 AM (EST)
Click to EMail FlyinBrian Click to send private message to FlyinBrian Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: The female comic that does the Macy parade balloon and annoying baby creeps me out!"
You know, if you replace the word "pretty" with "funny" in jessica's act, it makes much more sense.

Does anyone know someone who thinks they are funny but aren't. People keep telling them they are funny, so they think they are, but they aren't. They walk into a party and think they are funny.

All of it is much more accurate that way, except for the part where she says that you start to wonder if she is pretty (funny). I know Jessica isn't funny,

LeftPinky 4150 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

08-31-04, 04:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LeftPinky Click to send private message to LeftPinky Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: The female comic that does the Macy parade balloon and annoying baby creeps me out!"
Perfect! She's not funny and has a "one joke" repertoire. It's all variations on the obnoxious voice and faces. Please let her go away first thing tonight (along with Cory and she wasn't funny last night either!)...

Slice & Dice Chop Shop 2004

motormouth 4507 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

08-31-04, 04:19 AM (EST)
Click to EMail motormouth Click to send private message to motormouth Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: The female comic that does the Macy parade balloon and annoying baby creeps me out!"
I am so glad to hear others feel the same way as I do about her. I think she is not only not funny, but highly obnoxious. Her humor seems juvenile to me. JMO.

*Courtesy of IceCat*

Joools 225 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

08-31-04, 10:33 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Joools Click to send private message to Joools Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: The female comic that does the Macy parade balloon and annoying baby creeps me out!"
Her humor seems juvenile
>to me. JMO.

I completely agree, motormouth. Making faces to try and be funny? Yeah, that worked when I was 5. On the other hand, season 2 had slim pickings when it came to replacing Bonnie. Of the four they had to choose from, the only one I liked was Marina anyway.

Dizwiz 2699 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

08-31-04, 08:10 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Dizwiz Click to send private message to Dizwiz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: The female comic that does the Macy parade balloon and annoying baby creeps me out!"
I missed her act last night (I was reading to my kids...sue me!) but saw the recap...did she do the same act over again? Her recap was all stuff I'd heard before. I didn't like it the first time!

Diz

truthrules50 26 desperate attention whore postings

08-31-04, 08:49 AM (EST)
Click to EMail truthrules50 Click to send private message to truthrules50 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: The female comic that does the Macy parade balloon and annoying baby creeps me out!"
More proof about comedy being so subjective....I absolutely adored her last night. She had me in tears I was laughing so hard. Personal taste.

I also loved the guy from New Jersey. Boy, they had some dang funny people in the first year (I never caught it).

Sad about Ralphie's dad.

missygirl3 541 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

08-31-04, 11:00 AM (EST)
Click to EMail missygirl3 Click to send private message to missygirl3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: The female comic that does the Macy parade balloon and annoying baby creeps me out!"
yeah, I agree with all of you. She is pretty d***mn awful and so not funny. But there were slim pickings on Bonnies replacement. I think I am sitting LCS3 out and just read summaries. I cant stand any more of Ant,Tammy, and please no more Rich Vos

RuffNeck 351 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

08-31-04, 11:06 AM (EST)
Click to EMail RuffNeck Click to send private message to RuffNeck Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: The female comic that does the Macy parade balloon and annoying baby creeps me out!"
Why did she replace Bonnie? I missed the beginning.

mecated 11 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

08-31-04, 02:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mecated Click to send private message to mecated Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: The female comic that does the Macy parade balloon and annoying baby creeps me out!"
Bonnie said she didn't want to do the competition again. So they gave the comics from season 2 a choice from 4 comics from the Las Vegas finals and they voted for her.

Spandex: It's a privledge, not a right (Cereal Killer-Hackers)

zazzy 4390 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

08-31-04, 05:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail zazzy Click to send private message to zazzy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: The female comic that does the Macy parade balloon and annoying baby creeps me out!"
I wondered if that were the reason. I missed the explanation as well --flipping back to the Complex on Fox to see who was eliminated.

Bonnie looked tortured by the end of the show--especially when the first 5 out came back for a second chance. I think it was tough on her ego to be the "least liked" by the audience on top of being the first one out.

suzybeezy 14 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

08-31-04, 02:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail suzybeezy Click to send private message to suzybeezy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: The female comic that does the Macy parade balloon and annoying baby creeps me out!"
>yeah, I agree with all of
>you. She is pretty d***mn
>awful and so not funny.
>But there were slim pickings
>on Bonnies replacement.

Why didn't they bring back Jim Wiggins - The old raspy voice, whiskey drinkin' guy? Or that Norton guy that couldn't continue because of contractual obligations on Tough Crowd? Or how about the guy that Brett Butler and Drew Carey pitched a fit about Dan Futerman (?) Or Monty Hoffman - the throat cancer guy... There were many better choices that Who they ended with. I don't get it. They send the comics from season 2 picked her, why...because they knew she'd be the first one eliminated and wouldn't be any competition!!!

ropefish_3 84 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

08-31-04, 10:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ropefish_3 Click to send private message to ropefish_3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: The female comic that does the Macy parade balloon and annoying baby creeps me out!"
I think they wanted to replace a woman with a woman.

Mistral 205 desperate attention whore postings

09-02-04, 10:39 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Mistral Click to send private message to Mistral Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: The female comic that does the Macy parade balloon and annoying baby creeps me out!"
I missed this whole week due to my own cluelessness and not thinking it would start until later in Sept.

So Bonnie bowed out (gee, can't imagine why) and they replaced her with that scary lady who didn't even make the first cut? <shudder> Just as well I missed it, I guess.

I agree on your choices for replacement....I was a big fan of Monty's, and any of the others you mentioned would have been just as good. But if the comics got to vote on who replaced Bonnie (I gather that's what it was, or an audience vote?) it seems natural they'd vote in someone not funny that they could surely beat and not one of those guys who might provide some competition.

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-02-04, 07:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: The female comic that does the Macy parade balloon and annoying baby creeps me out!"
I am so glad the Balloon Lady's return was short-lived. What were the other comics thinking voting her back in? Was she wanted back because they all thought they could beat her? That is the only explanation.

I don't understand how her type of comedy works in larger venues either. Unless she is on TV or you are sitting close you wouldn't even see the whole facial expression part of her act. And that is about all her act is. That and the annoying voices.

triednottowatch 281 desperate attention whore postings

09-03-04, 02:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail triednottowatch Click to send private message to triednottowatch Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: The female comic that does the Macy parade balloon and annoying baby creeps me out!"

>What were the other comics
>thinking voting her back in?
> Was she wanted back
>because they all thought they
>could beat her? That
>is the only explanation.

You hit the nail on the head. Keep in mind that this is also a competition within a competition. They all knew that Jessica was no threat to the other members on the team, so voila! Instant lamb to the slaughter.

BOYmeetsREALITY 308 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

09-06-04, 09:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail BOYmeetsREALITY Click to send private message to BOYmeetsREALITY Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: The female comic that does the Macy parade balloon and annoying baby creeps me out!"
WOW....lots of Jessica haters around.

I thought she was kinda funny. Oh well....

Thank goodness they had her back, though, and not Jim Wiggins!!!

YIKES!

I don't think this show's audience is into "sympathy" voting, though, as was suggested a few times. Funny is funny. Only the loser gets sympathy!

Oh well....who will be the next one to go????

indianajeb 4 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

09-14-04, 05:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail indianajeb Click to send private message to indianajeb Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: The female comic that does the Macy parade balloon and annoying baby creeps me out!"
im thinking they chose her, because in the end the knew they could all beat her...seriously so glad shes gone...couldnt stand her

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •