The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Summary writer sign-up thread for NBC's Last Comic Standing 3"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Last Comic Standing Forum (Protected)
Original message

SurvivorBlows 15230 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-26-04, 03:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivorBlows Click to send private message to SurvivorBlows Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Summary writer sign-up thread for NBC's Last Comic Standing 3"
This thread is the episode summary writer sign-up thread for NBC's Last Comic Standing 3, which premieres Monday, August 30 at 9:30PM ET/PT and will be consist of X episodes.

To sign up, please post your interest in this thread, as well as any applicable date restrictions that you may have. Writer selection will be arbitrary, sorry. Please note however, that we are also running open sign-up threads for several other shows, so if you are planning to reply to more than one of the above mentioned open sign-up threads, it would be helpful if you could note the other shows in your reply, so that we can try and ensure any proposed schedule doesn't schedule you for back-to-back summaries, commit you to more summaries than you were expecting, etc.

NOTE: since this show premieres so soon, please especially note if you are interested in summarizing Monday or Tuesday's first two episodes. Thanks

As a reminder, while all our summary writing is on a volunteer basis, etc. reliablity, timeliness (or at least status communication) is important, and that while we can't offer anyone any $$$, we do occasionally partner with companies to promote stuff and, if we can, I do try and pass some of the goodies.

Any questions, please let me know.

Thanks,
SB

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Summary writer sign-up thread f... Estee 08-26-04 1
 RE: Summary writer sign-up thread f... survivorscott 08-26-04 2
 RE: Summary writer sign-up thread f... grit 08-26-04 3
 Proposed Ep 1-3 schedule SurvivorBlows 08-27-04 4
 RE: Summary writer sign-up thread f... landruajm 08-27-04 5
 RE: Summary writer sign-up thread f... volsfan 08-27-04 6
 RE: Summary writer sign-up thread f... PagongRatEater 08-28-04 7
 RE: Summary writer sign-up thread f... Lisapooh 08-31-04 8
   RE: Summary writer sign-up thread f... Bucky Katt 08-31-04 9
       RE: Summary writer sign-up thread f... PagongRatEater 08-31-04 10
           RE: Summary writer sign-up thread f... Lisapooh 08-31-04 11
 RE: Summary writer sign-up thread f... LeftPinky 08-31-04 12
 9/7 update SurvivorBlows 09-07-04 13
 9/7 Update with proposed Episode #4... SurvivorBlows 09-07-04 14
   RE: 9/7 Update with proposed Episod... volsfan 09-08-04 15
   RE: 9/7 Update with proposed Episod... LeftPinky 09-08-04 16
 RE: Summary writer sign-up thread f... grit 09-09-04 17

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Estee 55195 desperate attention whore postings

08-26-04, 04:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Summary writer sign-up thread for NBC's Last Comic Standing 3"
I can take Tuesday's episode, Webby. (I could take Mondays, but the summary would be delayed: there's no chance of my getting writing time until Wednesday morning.)

I'm currently on the application/random draw list for Survivor, was going to try for The Apprentice later, and am valiantly resisting the urge to go after The Real Gilligan's Island. (So far, I'm winning.) I'm still looking for the commercials on everything else.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

survivorscott 2191 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

08-26-04, 04:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail survivorscott Click to send private message to survivorscott Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Summary writer sign-up thread for NBC's Last Comic Standing 3"
Ill take the season 1 and season two recap on Monday

Come in a stranger,leave a little stranger

grit 4866 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

08-26-04, 09:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail grit Click to send private message to grit Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Summary writer sign-up thread for NBC's Last Comic Standing 3"
I would like a shot at doing a summary. Can I take the 9/7/04 episode?

Slice & Dice Chop Shop 2004

08-27-04, 01:13 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivorBlows Click to send private message to SurvivorBlows Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "Proposed Ep 1-3 schedule"
OK folks, here we go:

Episode 1 - Monday, August 30 - survivorscott
Episode 2 - Tuesday, August 31 - Estee
Episode 3 - Tuesday, September 7 - grit

Thanks everyone!

landruajm 6040 desperate attention whore postings

08-27-04, 07:37 AM (EST)
Click to EMail landruajm Click to send private message to landruajm Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Summary writer sign-up thread for NBC's Last Comic Standing 3"
LAST EDITED ON 08-27-04 AT 07:41 AM (EST)

Oops...I thought this was "The Apprentice 2" thread. Totally my bad. I wouldn't touch "Last Comic Standing" with Jay Mohr's...uhm, well, with Jay Mohr.

volsfan 19846 desperate attention whore postings

08-27-04, 08:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Summary writer sign-up thread for NBC's Last Comic Standing 3"
Webby,

I hope I am still in the running for one of the TAR summaries that is premiering this fall! I missed out on the draw for the current season and hope I am still in the running!

I have no restrictions for Last Comic Standing.

I am interested in The Complex, The Apprentice and Survivor as well. I will sign-up on those shows as well.

BTW: I am a regular on the Real World forum and we already are doing our own little "East Coast Thread", are we gonna start summarizing RW? I would like to help out there if you need someone.

Director of Public Relations for GAWKUR!

PagongRatEater 12973 desperate attention whore postings

08-28-04, 03:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PagongRatEater Click to send private message to PagongRatEater Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Summary writer sign-up thread for NBC's Last Comic Standing 3"

It's been a LOOOONG time since I've written a summary (since the Mole 2), but I'd love to give it another shot with LCS - even if I happen to be traveling I'll have it Tivo'd, so no issues that would restrict dates. Just let me know...

Lisapooh 12664 desperate attention whore postings

08-31-04, 01:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Lisapooh Click to send private message to Lisapooh Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Summary writer sign-up thread for NBC's Last Comic Standing 3"
LAST EDITED ON 08-31-04 AT 01:53 PM (EST)

I'll take one if it's available. I've doen summaries for TAR, Survivor, Big Brother, Joe Schmo, Average Joe and Paradise Hotel.

I've signe dup for summaries for TAR, Survivor and Apprentice as well.

Bucky Katt 3146 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

08-31-04, 03:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bucky%20Katt Click to send private message to Bucky%20Katt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Summary writer sign-up thread for NBC's Last Comic Standing 3"
Bragger.

"How 'bout a birdy? I got a little birdy right here."

PagongRatEater 12973 desperate attention whore postings

08-31-04, 03:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PagongRatEater Click to send private message to PagongRatEater Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Summary writer sign-up thread for NBC's Last Comic Standing 3"
Is it really bragging to mention Paradise Hotel?

Lisapooh 12664 desperate attention whore postings

08-31-04, 03:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Lisapooh Click to send private message to Lisapooh Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Summary writer sign-up thread for NBC's Last Comic Standing 3"
yeah it's not like they were good summaries - and of course a poster did call me a whore and a miserable person as a result of my Paradise Hotel summary.

Why did I come out of summary retirement again?

LeftPinky 4150 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

08-31-04, 03:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LeftPinky Click to send private message to LeftPinky Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Summary writer sign-up thread for NBC's Last Comic Standing 3"
I'd be happy to do LCS...

I've also signed up for the Bachelor and TAR

09-07-04, 08:04 PM (EST)
13. "9/7 update"
Just a head's up that I'll be posting the schedule for the next few episodes of these later tonight... but right now I have one last fantasy football draft to do

Thanks,
SB

09-07-04, 11:26 PM (EST)
14. "9/7 Update with proposed Episode #4-7 schedule"
Hi folks, I've put together the below proposed Ep #4-7 schedule, please let me know if there are any issues.

vols, I tried to schedule your LCS episode for a week where you aren't doing one of your tag-team Complex sumamries. Lisa, I put your LCS summary two weeks ahead of your Benefactor summary.

Thanks,
SB

Episode 1 - Monday, August 30 - survivorscott
Episode 2 - Tuesday, August 31 - Estee
Episode 3 - Tuesday, September 7 - grit
Episode 4 - Tuesday, September 14 - LeftPinky
Episode 5 - Tuesday, September 21 - volsfan
Episode 6 - Tuesday, September 28 - Lisapooh
Episode 7 - Tuesday, October 5 - PagongRatEater

volsfan 19846 desperate attention whore postings

09-08-04, 11:08 AM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: 9/7 Update with proposed Episode #4-7 schedule"
I am ready for the 5th episode!

Director of Public Relations for GAWKUR!

LeftPinky 4150 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

09-08-04, 09:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LeftPinky Click to send private message to LeftPinky Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: 9/7 Update with proposed Episode #4-7 schedule"
I'm ready for episode 4! Thanks SB!

grit 4866 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

09-09-04, 08:12 AM (EST)
Click to EMail grit Click to send private message to grit Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Summary writer sign-up thread for NBC's Last Comic Standing 3"
Webby - If you still need summary writers for the remaining episodes I could take another one. I don't think my summary sucked too badly...

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •