The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Jay Mohr tonight - Most Stoned ever?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Last Comic Standing Forum (Protected)
Original message

aviators99 42 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

08-30-04, 10:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail aviators99 Click to send private message to aviators99 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Jay Mohr tonight - Most Stoned ever?"
I don't think I've ever seen anyone that stoned on TV in my life. That includes Rodney Dangerfield and the entire cast of SNL!

Just my opinion.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Jay Mohr tonight - Most Stoned ... missdashwood 08-30-04 1
   RE: Jay Mohr tonight - Most Stoned ... vixie 08-30-04 2
 RE: Jay Mohr tonight - Most Stoned ... truthrules50 08-31-04 3
   RE: Jay Mohr tonight - Most Stoned ... zazzy 08-31-04 4
       RE: Jay Mohr tonight - Most Stoned ... JustAnHerbalgirl 08-31-04 5

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

missdashwood 19 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

08-30-04, 11:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail missdashwood Click to send private message to missdashwood Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Jay Mohr tonight - Most Stoned ever?"
You are so totally right! My hub says he was drunk, but I think he was definately flying high.
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

vixie 727 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

08-30-04, 11:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail vixie Click to send private message to vixie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Jay Mohr tonight - Most Stoned ever?"
LAST EDITED ON 08-31-04 AT 02:01 AM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 08-30-04 AT 11:29 PM (EST)

Oh yes, very stoned! It's one of those things where I say, "Takes one to know one!" and I was for over 20 years. But I still like him and ususally think he's funny. I just can't stand his friends...Rich Voss! Gimme a break!
BTW just watched again...Jay whacked out of his mind. "www.....uh, was that three?" Now that was funny!

truthrules50 26 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

08-31-04, 08:53 AM (EST)
Click to EMail truthrules50 Click to send private message to truthrules50 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Jay Mohr tonight - Most Stoned ever?"
Stoned, straight....STUPID. Either way.

zazzy 4390 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

08-31-04, 09:43 AM (EST)
Click to EMail zazzy Click to send private message to zazzy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Jay Mohr tonight - Most Stoned ever?"
I saw Jay on a talk show discussing the severe panic attacks he gets. He had a lot of courage to share the details.

Is it possible that he was on some anti-anxiety med last night and it made it seem like he was high?

JustAnHerbalgirl 5 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

08-31-04, 10:52 AM (EST)
Click to EMail JustAnHerbalgirl Click to send private message to JustAnHerbalgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Jay Mohr tonight - Most Stoned ever?"
Usually an anti-anxiety med will make you sleepy...... Isn't there some kind of FCC law about going on the air stoned?
There should at least be one about going on the air stupid. But then I guess we wouldn't have our wonderful reality shows anymore............

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •