The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Who are the three finalists?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Last Comic Standing Forum (Protected)
Original message

saturnsheets 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

08-05-04, 10:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail saturnsheets Click to send private message to saturnsheets Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Who are the three finalists?"
I missed the show tonight and the suspense is killing me. Would someone please post tonight's winners. thanks.
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Who are the three finalists? ARnutz 08-05-04 1
 RE: Who are the three finalists? ARnutz 08-05-04 2
   RE: Who are the three finalists? saturnsheets 08-05-04 3
 Show starts an hour early on Tuesda... LeftPinky 08-05-04 4
 RE: Who are the three finalists? Bebo 08-05-04 5
   RE: Who are the three finalists? ugibugi 08-05-04 6
   RE: Who are the three finalists? Mistral 08-06-04 7
       Alonzo Bebo 08-06-04 8
           RE: Alonzo Loree 08-06-04 9
 RE: Who are the three finalists? missygirl3 08-06-04 10
 for once weltek 08-06-04 11

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

ARnutz 13792 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-05-04, 10:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ARnutz Click to send private message to ARnutz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Who are the three finalists?"
Alonzo Bodden, John Heffron and Gary Gulman

Too bad

I was rooting for Tammy!!

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

ARnutz 13792 desperate attention whore postings

08-05-04, 10:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ARnutz Click to send private message to ARnutz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Who are the three finalists?"
WARNING SPOILER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

saturnsheets 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

08-05-04, 11:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail saturnsheets Click to send private message to saturnsheets Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Who are the three finalists?"
Thanks ARnutz. Sorry to hear Tammy didn't make it. I was rooting for her too.

LeftPinky 4150 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

08-05-04, 11:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LeftPinky Click to send private message to LeftPinky Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "Show starts an hour early on Tuesday!"
Well, my households 24 votes (yes 24 ) all went to one of the finalists! Yeah us!

Alonzo, Gary & John (note alphabetical order to not spoil my fav)
will make for an interesting contest on Tuesday. Be sure to set your TiVo for 2 hours starting at 8 EST/7CST (those of us in the MST & PST will have to figure our own delay)...

Good luck guys! Have your best set of the season...

Slice & Dice Chop Shop 2004

Bebo 20880 desperate attention whore postings

08-05-04, 11:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Who are the three finalists?"
I'm happy. While watching the show tonight, I realized that these are the three that I'm still interesting in watching. While I like the others, I've gotten tired of them. I still want to see more of all three of the finalists and will be pleased no matter which one wins.

Have whip, will travel.

ugibugi 84 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

08-05-04, 11:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ugibugi Click to send private message to ugibugi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Who are the three finalists?"
I am really not looking forward to the last show. Gary is simply boring, I really do not know how he got this far unless it is his looks, I sure hope that is not it. John, while I am not as against him as I am Gary, I am still not a fan. He has some funny stuff, but it only gets a semi enthusiastic chuckle from me. Alonzo, well, I really get tired of black comedians talking about their blackness, heard it all before. He started out with a little of that with his hockey and golf jokes, I was just rolling my eyes. However, when he got of the race crap, and started in on the gymnastics - now that was funny. He nailed how most of only know about the little hop at the end of the gymnastic routein, he had me laughing out loud. If he would stick with that kind of stuff, he would win me over. As it is, out of the three it really is no contest - Alonzo.

Mistral 205 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

08-06-04, 01:13 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Mistral Click to send private message to Mistral Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Who are the three finalists?"
I'm happy too. Quite a switch from last year, when we dreaded the outcome. I won't have a problem with any of these three winning, although I'm leaning pretty heavily towards Alonzo (defense in gymnastics.....)

Bebo 20880 desperate attention whore postings

08-06-04, 08:53 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "Alonzo"
I liked him from the start, and I just keep liking him more and more with each routine.

Some of the others I liked earlier on but tired of as the competition went on. John and Gary both grew on me more as I saw more of their material.

Like you, I'm not dreading this year's outcome (and I hated last year's). I do have a definite preference - Alonzo first, John second, Gary a distant third - but I wouldn't mind any of them getting a development deal.

Have whip, will travel.

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

08-06-04, 10:29 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Alonzo"

>Alonzo first, John second, Gary
>a distant third - but
>I wouldn't mind any of
>them getting a development deal.

This is how I feel too. I don't dislike any of them. And they have all made me laugh. But Alonzo is the one that makes me laugh the most. And I think I relate the most to John.

missygirl3 541 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

08-06-04, 10:35 AM (EST)
Click to EMail missygirl3 Click to send private message to missygirl3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Who are the three finalists?"
woo-hoo!! I forgot to set my VCR last night and I am so happy that is the Top 3.I voted for John Heffron and my hubby voted for AB, so cant wait for the finale. At least someone funny will win this year.BTW...... a good friend of the family told me he saw Alonzo Bodden at a comdy club and he is absolutly hilarious. Way better than on the show

weltek 16933 desperate attention whore postings

08-06-04, 12:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail weltek Click to send private message to weltek Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "for once"
I'll be happy if any of them win. My least favorite of the 3 is John, but I still like him. I think Tammy has a decent future in comedy. Jay London needs to find a different career. His one liners got SOOOOOO old. Kathleen will be fine. I didn't think she was especially funny, but out of this show, apparently she is.

Handcrafted by RollDdice

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •