The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Who will go the the F3, and ultimately win??????"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Last Comic Standing Forum (Protected)
Original message

steppingrazor42 283 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

07-31-04, 10:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail steppingrazor42 Click to send private message to steppingrazor42 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Who will go the the F3, and ultimately win??????"
I think the F3 will definitely be John, Alonzo, and either Jay or Gary.

I'm voting for John to win as many times as possible! He's the funniest one there, he cracks me up every single time he performs. I have no clue which one of these people America will embrace to the end. Jay London??? I'm crossing my fingers that everyone finds John as funny I do.

What does everyone else think??????

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Who will go the the F3, and ult... Joools 07-31-04 1
   RE: Who will go the the F3, and ult... Pensha26 08-02-04 10
 RE: Who will go the the F3, and ult... Oscirus 08-01-04 2
   RE: Who will go the the F3, and ult... PagongRatEater 08-01-04 5
 RE: Who will go the the F3, and ult... Jonner_311 08-01-04 3
 RE: Who will go the the F3, and ult... I_AM_HE 08-01-04 4
 RE: Who will go the the F3, and ult... heffgirl251 08-01-04 6
   RE: Who will go the the F3, and ult... motormouth 08-02-04 7
       RE: Who will go the the F3, and ult... Mistral 08-02-04 8
           RE: Who will go the the F3, and ult... newsomewayne 08-02-04 9

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Joools 225 desperate attention whore postings

07-31-04, 11:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Joools Click to send private message to Joools Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Who will go the the F3, and ultimately win??????"
I'm thinking the final 3 will be John, Alonzo and possibly Kathleen. I think she might just slip in under the radar. She didn't do a head to head so nobody's really seen how funny she is but she just might surprise everybody.

My favorite to win the whole thing is definitely John. He cracks me up every time and I have yet to see him repeat any material. I think Alonzo is great, too, but he's re-used a couple of jokes whereas we've seen John in auditions and two head to heads, always with new stuff. If I get a blister on my finger from voting over and over for John, I'll name it in his honor.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Pensha26 772 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

08-02-04, 03:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Pensha26 Click to send private message to Pensha26 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Who will go the the F3, and ultimately win??????"
I agree with you assessment. Heffron and Bodden with Madigan as the third. I like Heffron and I hope he wins.

I just do not see anyone else coming in the top 3.

Oscirus 1596 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

08-01-04, 08:53 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Oscirus Click to send private message to Oscirus Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Who will go the the F3, and ultimately win??????"
LAST EDITED ON 08-01-04 AT 06:31 PM (EST)

f3 Of course John and Alonzo. Third is hard to call it may be london who might ride his wildcard popularity to the f3. Gary who is a popular top 3 choice. Kathleen might finally bring her "A" game. Tammy might be helped by the mob who'll put out hits on whoever doesn't vote for her.

Still can't pick between John and Alonzo as the winner until I see their last two performances.

PagongRatEater 12973 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-01-04, 06:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PagongRatEater Click to send private message to PagongRatEater Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Who will go the the F3, and ultimately win??????"
Exactly what Oscirus said - although I think London is a shoo in for F3 (not cause he should be).

Jonner_311 12 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

08-01-04, 05:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Jonner_311 Click to send private message to Jonner_311 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Who will go the the F3, and ultimately win??????"
I agree that it will be John, Alonzo, and Jay or Gary. Jay was definately a good choice for the wild card because I am not sure how the voting will go with him. He has such a different style of comedy than the rest. Having him in there makes it interesting for sure.

I can't really remember how Kathleen performs on stage, haven't really seen much of her since she wasn't in a head to head.

Should be interesting. But I will go with the prediction of John, Alonzo, and I'll say Gary for the final three.

I_AM_HE 6123 desperate attention whore postings

08-01-04, 05:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail I_AM_HE Click to send private message to I_AM_HE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Who will go the the F3, and ultimately win??????"
Alonzo, as the only truly funny one there, will destroy anyone else.

Tammy's the only one I would dare to guess with any certainty to be bottom 3.

2 of Gary/John/Jay would be my guess for joining Alonzo in the F3, though I agree with whoever said above that Kathleen could slip in with a good set.

If I had to guess, I'd say Alonzo, Gary, and Jay in the final 3. Alonzo got over 50% of the vote in a 3-way match up with Corey AND John. Gary destroyed both Ant AND Jay. And Jay clearly has a lot of fans, that well could take him from OUT of F5 to IN to F6 to in to F3. I doubt Alonzo breaks 50% in that 3-way, but he could still well top 40, which is almost surely enough to win.

heffgirl251 10 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

08-01-04, 08:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail heffgirl251 Click to send private message to heffgirl251 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Who will go the the F3, and ultimately win??????"
I agree 100%. John is definately the funniest one. Followed by Alonzo. And the third is a toss up altough i really don't think tammy is all that funny and Kathleen is just a mystery so far but i just don't remember having any laughs when i did see her perform. Jay is starting to bore me and Gary can be funny but i don't see what all these other women are seeing which should have nothing to do with how funny they are!

motormouth 4507 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

08-02-04, 01:28 AM (EST)
Click to EMail motormouth Click to send private message to motormouth Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Who will go the the F3, and ultimately win??????"
I am probably in the minority here but, Jay, to me is just not funny. His kind of stand up gets a chuckle out of me every now and then but only consists of one liners. I find humor in real life situations. John and Alonzo are both great at doing that. Even Gary has done some good material. Only my opinion.

*Courtesy of IceCat*

Mistral 205 desperate attention whore postings

08-02-04, 11:03 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Mistral Click to send private message to Mistral Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Who will go the the F3, and ultimately win??????"
> I am probably in the
>minority here but, Jay, to
>me is just not funny.

Well, I guess I join you in that minority. I've never found him funny, endearing, etc.

I missed the wild card show so I'm assuming they're doing some sort of American Idol bottom three thingie? Yuck. Why couldn't they just stick to their original format from last year? At least there's no Dat Phan type to spoil it.

My top picks are of course, Alonzo and John (I lean slightly towards Alonzo) and probably Kathleen or Gary to round out the bottom 3. Although I'd like to see Tammy in there; I'm apparently the only one who finds her funny (much more so than Jay).

newsomewayne 9065 desperate attention whore postings

08-02-04, 12:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail newsomewayne Click to send private message to newsomewayne Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Who will go the the F3, and ultimately win??????"
does three people make a majority. Jay is not that funny. As a whole set, it is amusing at best.

He does have a few one-liners that kill me. His best so far was the "I guess it all started when my dog got free roll-over minutes." Take that Verizon.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •