The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"why is everyone afraid of Kathleen Madigan?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Last Comic Standing Forum (Protected)
Original message

heffgirl251 10 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

07-28-04, 11:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail heffgirl251 Click to send private message to heffgirl251 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"why is everyone afraid of Kathleen Madigan?"
We haven't seen much of Kathleen so far. She didn't have to do any head to heads, one because she had immunity and the rest noone said they were funnier than her until this last time when they were having the three way competition. Are the rest of them worried about her? I remember her performances I have seen so far and I am sorry but she's not funny!!!!! And I'm sorry Tammy fans, but she's not funny either.
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: why is everyone afraid of Kathl... Karennz 07-29-04 1
 RE: why is everyone afraid of Kathl... PagongRatEater 07-29-04 2
   That? weltek 07-29-04 3
       RE: That? bystander 07-29-04 4
   RE: why is everyone afraid of Kathl... missygirl3 07-30-04 6
 RE: why is everyone afraid of Kathl... LovingSheep 07-29-04 5
 RE: why is everyone afraid of Kathl... Oscirus 07-30-04 7
   RE: why is everyone afraid of Kathl... triednottowatch 07-30-04 8

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Karennz 112 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

07-29-04, 08:07 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Karennz Click to send private message to Karennz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: why is everyone afraid of Kathleen Madigan?"
I've seen Kathleen peform, I think she's drop-dead funny, and I'm not sorry about it at all.

I'd be scared to challenge her too, if I were in that house.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

PagongRatEater 12973 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

07-29-04, 10:18 AM (EST)
Click to EMail PagongRatEater Click to send private message to PagongRatEater Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: why is everyone afraid of Kathleen Madigan?"
Kathleen is a big time comedianne with skins on the wall and should not even be on this show. That being said, she has showed me NOTHING in the auditions or challenges that have made me think she is the least bit funny. I'd really like to see her do more.

I heard her on the radio in Phoenix the other day though and she had a great bit about Teresa Hines Kerry being the secret weapon that John may use if he's losing. He runs a commercial three days before the election - "ok, I didn't want to have to do this, but if I lose there will be no more ketchup."

weltek 16933 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

07-29-04, 10:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail weltek Click to send private message to weltek Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "That?"
was a funny joke.

Wish we'd see more of that.

I think the other comedians see her as "easy to beat" and therefore want to save her til last. Same theory as Survivor. Save the easiest one to beat til last. I'm guessing she's saving her A game for later.

Handcrafted by RollDdice

bystander 4967 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

07-29-04, 03:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bystander Click to send private message to bystander Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: That?"
I've heard her may times here in Baltimore. She frequents 98Rock's morning show when she's in Baltimore or D.C. and is always very funny and entertaining. I think she is in a league above the others and they know it.

missygirl3 541 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

07-30-04, 01:39 AM (EST)
Click to EMail missygirl3 Click to send private message to missygirl3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: why is everyone afraid of Kathleen Madigan?"
OK.. was that Heinz ketchup bit was supposed to be a joke? Please tell it wasnt, because I am not laughing. KM is awful and so is Tammy. I sincerely hope someone funny wins this year.

LovingSheep 9 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

07-29-04, 04:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LovingSheep Click to send private message to LovingSheep Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: why is everyone afraid of Kathleen Madigan?"
I can't imagine them being "afraid" because I don't think she is funny at all. Nice lady, seems sincere, but she just doesn't make me laugh. A couple jokes were amusing, but basically she's not memorable to me.

Perhaps with the other comics, it's just a respect issue - maybe because Kathleen seems a little wiser and more mature, they just leave her alone. She also doesn't push anyone's buttons, so they don't challenge her. Those are my guesses.

Oscirus 1596 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

07-30-04, 10:50 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Oscirus Click to send private message to Oscirus Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: why is everyone afraid of Kathleen Madigan?"
Kathleen was the "sandra" of this show. There was always a bigger target to go after. That being said Gary did threaten to go after Kathleen if Ant didn't vote for him in week 3.

triednottowatch 281 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

07-30-04, 04:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail triednottowatch Click to send private message to triednottowatch Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: why is everyone afraid of Kathleen Madigan?"
Well, I just think there is something wrong with the format if someone can make it into the finals without doing at least ONE head to head.

And did it strike anyone else as ridiculous that we see the losers perform more times by the end of the season than we will most of the finalists? Personally, I heard Bonnie McFarland perform 3 times more than I ever wanted to (not counting the tiny set they do when they audition for the call-back).

And I agree that Kathleen shouldn't even be in this competition. I mean, I have seen her on several specials and even in one sit-com. This is supposed to be to help up-and-comers break through.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •