The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Tammy's Strategy"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Last Comic Standing Forum (Protected)
Original message

Silvergirl1 9320 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

07-11-04, 06:00 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Silvergirl1 Click to send private message to Silvergirl1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Tammy's Strategy"

I read another summary from another board and the writer praised Tammy's strategy, calling it brilliant. How can it be brilliant, if it's so transparent that even Jay Mohr commented about it. How long can she vote against her own alliance, to avoid a showdown, coward that she is, until it backfires on her?

Be afraid, Tammy. Be very afraid.

Silvergirl
Last Comic Standing 2 summary writer

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Tammy's Strategy mocha madness 07-14-04 1
   RE: Tammy's Strategy buscemi 07-14-04 2
   RE: Tammy's Strategy Oscirus 07-14-04 3
   RE: Tammy's Strategy Son1c 07-22-04 8
 RE: Tammy's Strategy Oscirus 07-14-04 4
 RE: Tammy's Strategy NightScribe 07-17-04 5
   RE: Tammy's Strategy Oscirus 07-17-04 6
 RE: Tammy's Strategy motormouth 07-19-04 7

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

mocha madness 251 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

07-14-04, 04:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mocha%20madness Click to send private message to mocha%20madness Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Tammy's Strategy"
Silvergirl, I completely agree with you. If you are on this show....don't you want to perform and get the exposure? Shouldn't each comic think their act is good enough to beat anyone else? Gary Gulman has had two prime time exposures....that has got to help both his career, and if he can survive, his place in the final five. For those who watched the first season try to remember anyone on the show who didn't perform....there were acouple who skated through without being challenged. Can you remember their names? The comics who made an impact are the ones who perform and get the prime time exposure.
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

buscemi 414 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

07-14-04, 05:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail buscemi Click to send private message to buscemi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Tammy's Strategy"
I agree with this 100% and also think that the viewers at home are much less likely in the end to vote for someone who was never in a challenge and who made it clear that they were trying to coast to the finals. I think that one of the reasons Dat phan did so well last year was b/c he was challenged a few times before the finals. I expect Gulman to get a similar boost.

Oscirus 1596 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

07-14-04, 06:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Oscirus Click to send private message to Oscirus Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Tammy's Strategy"
There were two one was Tess( who finished in fifth) and Rich voss (who finished third) Rich hid from no one he picked every person that went up he just never got challenged ;I think it was his experience that scared everyone away.

Son1c 5 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

07-22-04, 06:49 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Son1c Click to send private message to Son1c Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Tammy's Strategy"
Well can you really blame her for what she was doing. I mean come on, that "not all sicilians are in the mob, some are in the witness protection program" has to get old even for her.

07-14-04, 06:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Oscirus Click to send private message to Oscirus Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Tammy's Strategy"
After watching last night's show I think that tammy talked alot of crap for someone who was extremely well protected throughout the first three rounds. The only reason why she went up was due to a tie that week due to the fact that she was trying to hide form todd. She might go as high as four if she is lucky I don't see her going higher than that even though I think that Nbc is trying to edit her in the "underdog" role this year.

NightScribe 761 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

07-17-04, 01:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail NightScribe Click to send private message to NightScribe Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Tammy's Strategy"
I wouldn't say that Tammy's strategy is "brilliant", but it's so far been the best in the house. She's not a coward -- she took on and narrowly defeated Todd Glass, and I can't thank her enough for it.

I believe she is challenging her alliance to step up to the plate to take out some of their opponents. She told Ant she wasn't going to nominate Gary because she had already taken out Todd. Why should she have to put herself out there every week?

If it were boxing, her strategy would be known as "stick and run".

07-17-04, 04:33 PM (EST)
6. "RE: Tammy's Strategy"
She's not a coward -- she took on and narrowly defeated Todd Glass

I would agree with that statement if it weren't for the fact that she was trying to hide from todd that week (she only face him due to the fact that they were in a tie).

motormouth 4507 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

07-19-04, 03:32 AM (EST)
Click to EMail motormouth Click to send private message to motormouth Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Tammy's Strategy"
I have nothing intelligent to add, but wanted to say I really don't like Tammy. I think she is cocky and cowardly. IMHO

*Courtesy of IceCat*

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •