The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"LCS Love List Vol 2.3 (or somethin' like that)"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Last Comic Standing Forum (Protected)
Original message

I_AM_HE 6123 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

07-02-04, 01:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail I_AM_HE Click to send private message to I_AM_HE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"LCS Love List Vol 2.3 (or somethin' like that)"
since no one's started one this week.

1. Alonzo - far and away the best

2. Jay - falls back to the back some, but no one to place above him yet

3. Kathleen - purely for the "Real World" comment

4. John - smart move voting for Alonzo since you knew no one else would vote for him. unless it backfires, anyway

5. Tammy - props fo winning the head to head

6. Ant - props for winning immunity

7. Gary - dude disappeared this week

8. Corey - he remains the unfunniest person there. i don't get why no one besides Tammy challenged him last time

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: LCS Love List Vol 2.3 (or somet... badger 07-05-04 1
 RE: LCS Love List Vol 2.3 (or somet... Mistral 07-06-04 2
 RE: LCS Love List Vol 2.3 (or somet... Captain_Savem 07-06-04 3

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

badger 1273 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

07-05-04, 07:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail badger Click to send private message to badger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: LCS Love List Vol 2.3 (or somethin' like that)"
re: corey -- maybe folks were nervous to challenge him since he won the laundromat challenge? i thought tammy challenged him knowing full well that no one else would.
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Mistral 205 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

07-06-04, 10:31 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Mistral Click to send private message to Mistral Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: LCS Love List Vol 2.3 (or somethin' like that)"
I agree that Corey isn't all that funny. He's kind of one-tracked with the whole "roving eye" guy schtick.

Jay London does nothing for me at all except make me feel uncomfortable.

Right now, I'd have to put my favorites as:

John - he smoked on his head-to-head
Alonzo - loved him at the audition/early stage
Tammy - I just like her. Plus, she beat Todd!
Gary - Kind of the invisible man lately, but I liked him during auditions as well
Kathleen - I think she's funnier than we've seen, but we need to see it
Ant - at least his tour guide routine wasn't all about who's gay
Corey - waiting to be impressed
Jay - ew

Of course I'll probably miss the show tonight because it's on the same time as the premiere of TAR5...

Captain_Savem 3731 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

07-06-04, 06:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Captain_Savem Click to send private message to Captain_Savem Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: LCS Love List Vol 2.3 (or somethin' like that)"

Love may be too strong a word, let's just call it a like list...

1. Corey - Everyone else is playing for second place.

2. John - The kid definitely has talent, he just needs to slow it down a bit.

3. Alonzo - Nothing much to say here, the guy is funny.

4. Tammy - She surprised me last week. Don't be surprised if she makes it to the finals.

6. Gary - This guy is just funnier than the remaining comics.

7. Kathleen - Haven't really seen much from her. She has a few good jokes but nothing memorable.

8. Aint - As in, "This guy ain't funny. Now fetch me a Scooby Snack biiatch!"

A Kyngsladye Original ©2004
U.C.B. Local #69

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •