The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Anyone else bored to death by this cast?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Real World / Road Rules Forum (Protected)
Original message

AprilNY 60 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

12-23-07, 11:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AprilNY Click to send private message to AprilNY Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Anyone else bored to death by this cast?"
1. They never do anything but hang in the house, eat and sleep. Ok I can watch my dogs do that at home and it's probably more exciting.
2. They're too wrapped up in eachother. I said it before, I'll say it again, if I were in friggin Australia, I certainly wouldnt be hanging with the boring guys in the house when there's likely a million hot Aussie guys out there!
3. They arent motivated to do their job at all. I guess it doesnt matter that a trip to Europe is on the line. Lets wait til the last minute to pull our heads out of our a$$es.
4. Ashley - speaking of a$$es! She's a square-headed, fake, annoying twit who tries to hard.
5. Dumbar needs to get over himself. I can see him locked up in jail someday for spouse abuse.
6. Isaac is cool as hell, but he needs to step up his game and get some action going in that house.
7. Cohutta - would love to see him hook up with a cute Aussie chick and give KA a run for her money.
8. Kelly Anne - one word...YAWN!
9. Parisa - she seemed to disappear into the wordwork after the drama ended. Why isnt she out hunting Alex down now that Trisha's gone? uh hello???

Im beginning to think this show was more interesting with the two blondes and all that drama. Since they left I have to force myself to stay awake to watch this season.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Anyone else bored to death by ... bored8 12-24-07 1

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

bored8 52 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

12-24-07, 11:02 AM (EST)
Click to EMail bored8 Click to send private message to bored8 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Anyone else bored to death by this cast?"
have to agree with you here..however, I think we got so used to all the dysfunction caused by the two blonds that normal conflict between 6 young "adults" living under the same roof seems boring.
Agree that Parissa has faded into the woodwork..shes probably worn out from all she had to go through in the early weeks before she got rid of Trisha..and as for Alex..she probably realized she was wasting her time.
There are still afew reasons to watch though..
Hopefully Julie will dump Dumbar long distance and he'll get so mad he'll give himself a heart attack.
Issac & Cohutta are always enjoyable, though Cohuttas "relationship" with Kelly-Anne is getting tiresome.
Almost forgot about Ashley..wonder what she will do with her time now that her pursuit of Dumbar is over???
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •