The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"The Real World Awards Bash 'Roast Em, and Toast Em'"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Real World / Road Rules Forum (Protected)
Original message

batts 1725 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

04-06-08, 02:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail batts Click to send private message to batts Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"The Real World Awards Bash 'Roast Em, and Toast Em'"
What did everyone think of this show?

The special clips on Pedro was moving. They even had a Bill Clinton clip on living with Aids.

The awards were a bit cheesy. If I were given a fish bowl for an award, I woulda crowned it on someone... no pun intended?

The best fight should have gone to Abe, and Donnell, even though that was a Road Rules season...

The infamous 'Beotch Slap' brought back memories...

The award from the best Meltdown, should have gone to Rachael from Real World Austin. ... or maybe Paula Walnuts... Who can remember her rant on the staircase?
...excuse me while I snicker just a little....

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: The Real World Awards Bash 'Roa... KwietOne 04-06-08 1
   RE: The Real World Awards Bash 'Roa... JessicaRN 04-06-08 2
       RE: The Real World Awards Bash 'Roa... DaveThe Dude 04-09-08 3
 RE: The Real World Awards Bash 'Roa... Angel_K 04-11-08 4

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

KwietOne 1083 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

04-06-08, 03:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail KwietOne Click to send private message to KwietOne Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: The Real World Awards Bash 'Roast Em, and Toast Em'"
Haha...Coral wins the award the cast member you love to hate, AND she tosses the fishbowl award in the pool.
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

JessicaRN 1070 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

04-06-08, 04:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JessicaRN Click to send private message to JessicaRN Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: The Real World Awards Bash 'Roast Em, and Toast Em'"
I have to say that on this show and the reunion show, Coral has had a dramatic makeover. She seems to have slimmed down and what she lost, Paula had transplanted to her chest.

DaveThe Dude 967 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

04-09-08, 07:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DaveThe%20Dude Click to send private message to DaveThe%20Dude Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: The Real World Awards Bash 'Roast Em, and Toast Em'"
The only way Coral would look better is for her to be run over by a truck. Perhaps that can be arranged.

Angel_K 79 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

04-11-08, 00:42 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Angel_K Click to send private message to Angel_K Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: The Real World Awards Bash 'Roast Em, and Toast Em'"
"was it yours to open you stupid bleep.."
that never gets old
love it

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •