The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"The Real World Denver Episode 5 Discussion 12/20/2006"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Real World / Road Rules Forum (Protected)
Original message

volsfan 19846 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

12-20-06, 09:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"The Real World Denver Episode 5 Discussion 12/20/2006"
Well, Tyrie is (yet again) in the middle of ANOTHER argument. This time Jenn gets drunk and gets into a tiff with Tyrie and the roomies realize that Jenn has a drinking problem. Will the roomies figure out that Tyrie has a problem? Prolly not!

Let's chat about it here.

I finally blogged

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: The Real World Denver Episode 5... eire_heart74 12-20-06 1
   RE: The Real World Denver Episode 5... volsfan 12-20-06 2
       RE: The Real World Denver Episode 5... DaveThe Dude 12-20-06 3
           RE: The Real World Denver Episode 5... FlowerChild 12-21-06 4
               RE: The Real World Denver Episode 5... DaveThe Dude 12-21-06 5
 RE: The Real World Denver Episode 5... maryellennaco 12-21-06 6
   RE: The Real World Denver Episode 5... FlowerChild 12-21-06 7
   RE: The Real World Denver Episode 5... nazpink 12-21-06 8
       RE: The Real World Denver Episode 5... myluckycharms 12-21-06 9
           RE: The Real World Denver Episode 5... DaveThe Dude 12-21-06 10
       RE: The Real World Denver Episode 5... volsfan 12-21-06 11
           RE: The Real World Denver Episode 5... DaveThe Dude 12-21-06 12
 RE: The Real World Denver Episode 5... HobbsofMI 12-22-06 13
   RE: The Real World Denver Episode 5... DaveThe Dude 12-22-06 14
       RE: The Real World Denver Episode 5... eire_heart74 12-22-06 15
 RE: The Real World Denver Episode 5... flipxcyd 12-24-06 16
   RE: The Real World Denver Episode 5... DaveThe Dude 12-25-06 17
       RE: The Real World Denver Episode 5... DaveThe Dude 12-25-06 18

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

eire_heart74 1231 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

12-20-06, 09:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail eire_heart74 Click to send private message to eire_heart74 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: The Real World Denver Episode 5 Discussion 12/20/2006"
Do you think it's part of the screening process while casting to have the "roommates" do a drug test/ breathalizer?
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

12-20-06, 10:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: The Real World Denver Episode 5 Discussion 12/20/2006"
After seeing the first part of the episode? NO!

DaveThe Dude 967 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

12-20-06, 11:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DaveThe%20Dude Click to send private message to DaveThe%20Dude Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: The Real World Denver Episode 5 Discussion 12/20/2006"
LAST EDITED ON 12-20-06 AT 11:24 PM (EST)

It was nice that Jen the useless drunken ex-cheerleader went over to the subhuman Tyrie to apologize. Goodness, how touching! But did you get a good look at her face without any makeup?!?!? My God, that mug could sink a battleship! She's disgusting! But then again, her ugly face is prettier than her hideous personality. She might have a reasonably nice body, but as a person she belongs in a trash bin

Did you notice from her conversation with her sister and her own Confessionals that Jen has led a life of party, party, party, lots of men and wanton sex, more partying, more craziness, more fighting and confrontations, and a little stint as an Oakland Raiders cheerleader. No mention of college. I bet her cheerleading gig was the only "job" she's ever had. No wonder she's such a worthless piece of doo-doo - her life has been one long sheltered party that includes no work, no education, and no responsibilities. By her own admission her life is sleeping late and then going out and getting sloppy drunk EVERY NIGHT!!!

By the way, where was Colie tonight?????

FlowerChild 1168 desperate attention whore postings

12-21-06, 09:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail FlowerChild Click to send private message to FlowerChild Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: The Real World Denver Episode 5 Discussion 12/20/2006"
I don't know know where Colie was all night....looks like she's not doing so good in next week's episode. Yikes. What the heck is going on there??

So Dave...tell us how you really feel about Jen. I agree with you - I bet her cheerleading gig WAS the only job she's ever had.
She tries to seem like she's this big strong person for being able to admit her drinking problem. Whatever. She's a sluttly little lush.

This episode TOTALLY bored me.

Dear MTV, The 27 second Karen commercials had more action than 21 minutes of this inappropriately named show, The Real World. Sincerely, Karen's co-conspirator

12-21-06, 10:30 AM (EST)
Click to EMail DaveThe%20Dude Click to send private message to DaveThe%20Dude Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: The Real World Denver Episode 5 Discussion 12/20/2006"
>So Dave...tell us how you really
>feel about Jen.

Some people go by the motto, "Truth in advertising." I go by the motto, "Truth in reality TV postings!!" Like Howard Cosell I "tell it like it is."

> I agree with you
>- I bet her cheerleading
>gig WAS the only job
>she's ever had.
>She tries to seem like she's
>this big strong person for
>being able to admit her
>drinking problem. Whatever.
>She's a sluttly little lush.
>
>
>This episode TOTALLY bored me.
>
I agree. Except the episode did less to bore me and more to make me sit up in my padded cell, er, I mean chair, and scream at the TV! Pushing the pile of used wine bottles aside I yelled, "Jen's a HO!! Jen's a HO!!"

maryellennaco 1084 desperate attention whore postings

12-21-06, 11:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail maryellennaco Click to send private message to maryellennaco Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: The Real World Denver Episode 5 Discussion 12/20/2006"
I personally think this group of people could start their own AA group and NEED TO DO IT SOON!!!

Seems to me like all they do is Drink! Chugalug! Drink! Chugalug! Drink till you A)Puke B)Make a COMPLETE a$$ of yourself either in public OR private C)Talk so fast NOBODY can understand a WORD you say D) Have sex or E) ALL OF THE ABOVE.

This bunch is CRAAAAAZZZYYYYY with the booze!!

FlowerChild 1168 desperate attention whore postings

12-21-06, 01:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail FlowerChild Click to send private message to FlowerChild Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: The Real World Denver Episode 5 Discussion 12/20/2006"
Crazy isn't the word.
Irresponsible would be more appropriate.

Ok...I guess CRAZY fits too. The only one who seems to have their head on straight is that other girl....can't remember her name...not Colie and not Jen. We'll just call her, 'the sober girl'. It looks like we have another Jamie on our hands. (Jamie...from RW San Diego)

nazpink 1058 desperate attention whore postings

12-21-06, 01:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nazpink Click to send private message to nazpink Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: The Real World Denver Episode 5 Discussion 12/20/2006"
I think the theme for this season is going to be ridiculous chaos....whether it's alcohol induced or not.

Clearly Jenn has drinking problems and isn't one of those happy drunks so she should do everyone a favor and quit all together. Her sister didn't seem at all surprised about the incident which speaks volumes. And everytime Jenn apologizes (twice thus far) it never seems sincere. All I heard Jenn say is "sorry Tyrie that you remind me of my ex".

As for Tyrie, why is it that he feels the immediate need to get into a physical confrontation every time things get heated. I can see why Tyrie was upset with Jenn starting with him but that's no excuse for needing your roommates hold ya back. It's not an issue of Tyrie being a "man" and Jenn a "woman"....just the fact that it seems to be his thing. From the previews it looks like Tyrie will be getting into it with Brooke. First Davis and then Jenn.....I'm seeing a pattern here with this guy. Maybe if the other roommates didn't excuse him from his behavior with Davis, Tyrie wouldn't think he was entitled to be a puff chest bully. I can't even stand watching him.....

As for Stephan he should stop talking about how much of a Christian he is and picking apart other people's life-styles when he himself isn't following the Bible. It states in the Bible that being a drunkard is a sin and so far every bar scene involves Stephan, he was drunk during the whole Tyrie vs. Davis fiasco. Otherwise, the guy doesn't bother me....let's just not be a hypocrit and tell others they are destined for hell until he takes a good look at his own ways.

myluckycharms 23 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

12-21-06, 06:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail myluckycharms Click to send private message to myluckycharms Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: The Real World Denver Episode 5 Discussion 12/20/2006"
I think it's interesting that one week they cut segments together so we hate Tyrie...then this week I think they were trying to cast him in a likable light - just slightly. Now they are pointing the out of control card at Jenn...I feel so toyed with. And the dog thing!!! does anyone else out there think these crazy irrefu**ingsponsible people don't deserve a poor animal that can't defend itself. Then what, at the end they take it back to the pound. Ug...makes me sick

12-21-06, 08:51 PM (EST)
10. "RE: The Real World Denver Episode 5 Discussion 12/20/2006"
>>Ug...makes me sick

Ya see! I'm not the only one ready to puke!!

12-21-06, 08:52 PM (EST)
11. "RE: The Real World Denver Episode 5 Discussion 12/20/2006"
The thing that bothered me the most about this episode is the even darker side of Tyrie...when Jenn first started Tyrie was in a confessional and said something like "Jenn started it and I had to put her in her place". Who does he think he is that he is in charge of "putting her in her place"? I don't like arrogant people and Tyrie is just that...URGH! I hope someone puts him in his place soon!

12-21-06, 10:09 PM (EST)
12. "RE: The Real World Denver Episode 5 Discussion 12/20/2006"
Tyrie really is nauseating, isn't he? I'm glad I'm not alone on this one!

HobbsofMI 15959 desperate attention whore postings

12-22-06, 02:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail HobbsofMI Click to send private message to HobbsofMI Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: The Real World Denver Episode 5 Discussion 12/20/2006"
Instead of calling this the RW they should rename the show Rehab!

They are all drunks.....Davis and now Jenn say they have a drinking problem....Steven, Tyrie, and Collie are not far behind....

Next week we see Brook brake down over cat calls....OMG....grow a spine....

Save the Cheerleader Save the World
sig by Syren and bouncy by IceCat

12-22-06, 09:13 PM (EST)
14. "RE: The Real World Denver Episode 5 Discussion 12/20/2006"
If anyone of these characters has a real drinking problem - and they KNOW and ADMIT they have a drinking problem - what does it say about their brains, their honesty, or their common sense to sign up for and then agree to be on a show like this?!?!? Everyone knows by now that the charter of the show has changed and now for the past few seasons all the cast usually does is get drunk, argue about stupid *&%$ and sleep late.

I hope these nimrods get a JOB soon!

eire_heart74 1231 desperate attention whore postings

12-22-06, 09:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail eire_heart74 Click to send private message to eire_heart74 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: The Real World Denver Episode 5 Discussion 12/20/2006"

>
>I hope these nimrods get a
>JOB soon!

Damn straight. Perhaps they need to go back to old school real world and not set them up with cushy stipends and allow them to drink all night and do no real work. Make them each get a real job that they actually have to show up for and earn a real wage.

Oh wait a minute. that won't make good tv.

I am absolutely sick and tired of the psycho babble bs they all use to explain and rationalize their horrid behavior away. "you remind me of my old blah blah blah" WTF!! How about being honest and just saying "I got rip roaring drunk and decided to be an ahole" I'd have more respect for that.

flipxcyd 1053 desperate attention whore postings

12-24-06, 07:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail flipxcyd Click to send private message to flipxcyd Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: The Real World Denver Episode 5 Discussion 12/20/2006"
Hey Vols! I wonder...I really wonder, WTF is wrong with this cast? Jenn gets drunk, and what's her name (the southern belle) is taking Tyrie's side? Wouldn't it be interesting to have an episode with the entire cast in a drunk tank?

Tyrie must go!

Got Tribe?
Are you on the list?

12-25-06, 01:43 AM (EST)
17. "RE: The Real World Denver Episode 5 Discussion 12/20/2006"
I'm actually looking forward to the next episode. WAIT!! Did I actually just say that?!?!? Can my life really be that boring and uneventful?!?!? Oh goodness, what next????

In all seriousness, I want to see what the so-called "Southern Belle" falls apart over. This might be a new low in wimpish, no gonads behavior.

And I still think Tyrie, the subhuman, should be kicked off the show.

12-25-06, 04:56 PM (EST)
18. "RE: The Real World Denver Episode 5 Discussion 12/20/2006"
Today's Christmas! Merry Christmas everyone!!

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •