The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"The Duel 12/07/06"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Real World / Road Rules Forum (Protected)
Original message

myluckycharms 23 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

12-07-06, 08:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail myluckycharms Click to send private message to myluckycharms Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"The Duel 12/07/06"
Who do you think is going home tonight?

I wonder what Robin did to ##### off Aneesa so bad?

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: The Duel 12/07/06 volsfan 12-07-06 1
   RE: The Duel 12/07/06 myluckycharms 12-07-06 2
       RE: The Duel 12/07/06 nazpink 12-07-06 3
           RE: The Duel 12/07/06 DaveThe Dude 12-07-06 4
               RE: The Duel 12/07/06 volsfan 12-08-06 5
               RE: The Duel 12/07/06 AshLanie 12-08-06 6
                   RE: The Duel 12/07/06 DaveThe Dude 12-08-06 7
                       RE: The Duel 12/07/06 AshLanie 12-08-06 8
                           RE: The Duel 12/07/06 eire_heart74 12-11-06 9
                               RE: The Duel 12/07/06 DaveThe Dude 12-12-06 10
                                   RE: The Duel 12/07/06 myluckycharms 12-12-06 13
                               RE: The Duel 12/07/06 AshLanie 12-12-06 11
                                   RE: The Duel 12/07/06 DaveThe Dude 12-12-06 12
                                       RE: The Duel 12/07/06 myluckycharms 12-12-06 14
                                           RE: The Duel 12/07/06 eire_heart74 12-15-06 15
                                           RE: The Duel 12/07/06 DaveThe Dude 12-17-06 16
                                               RE: The Duel 12/07/06 volsfan 12-17-06 17
                                                   RE: The Duel 12/07/06 DaveThe Dude 12-17-06 18

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

volsfan 19846 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

12-07-06, 09:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: The Duel 12/07/06"
Welcome luckycharms! I don't think tonight's episode is going to be anywhere as enjoyable as last night's Real World but I am watching!
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

12-07-06, 09:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail myluckycharms Click to send private message to myluckycharms Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: The Duel 12/07/06"
LAST EDITED ON 12-07-06 AT 10:04 PM (EST)

aw, come on..arent you on pins an needles to hear about ct and diem and how perfect it was??

okay, robin is the picture you see when you look up sloppy seconds in the dictionary

nazpink 1058 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

12-07-06, 11:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nazpink Click to send private message to nazpink Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: The Duel 12/07/06"
Geez Robin you've changed your hair color.....should we not have a clue what you are about or put an ounce of trust in ya? Sure Anessa has come back time and time again with another crazy hairdo and sexual preference but so what! The girl doesn't want to choose a box then I say good for her....about time someone goes on t.v. and says no thank you to classification. It was just an excuse that Robin used for being a #####. Beth isn't there anymore so who else can they all pick on.......sure they could go after Svetty but what fun would that be having to listen to yet another whinny convo with her boyfriend.

All in all these people are stale and should all be made to pack up their crap, go home and find real jobs.....that is if any self-respecting individual would want to hire them.

DaveThe Dude 967 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

12-07-06, 11:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DaveThe%20Dude Click to send private message to DaveThe%20Dude Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: The Duel 12/07/06"
My opinion, humble as it is, is this: So what if Robin questioned a few things about Aneesa? So what? Aneesa has always struck me as a none too bright person who can't make up her mind about anything whether it is her race, sexuality, haircut or color, or anything else. The problem is not that Robin asked, the problem is that Annesa fell apart so easily. For God's sakes, TOUGHEN UP! For Aneesa to go off running awy in tears for something so minor is really sad. But, she is not alone.
In the last 20 years this country has been on the sorry road of turning our youth into a bunch of crybaby wimps who have no backbone. They even mentioned this on Monday Night Football the other day. They said that the older veterans and coaches can't even yell at the rookies anymore because they can't take it and they shut down emotionally. For God's sakes, if the NFL rookies can't take it, how bad is the rest of society?? We have to stop teaching our kids that everything is acceptable (because it's not), there's such a thing as right and wrong, and that they have to grow a backbone.

12-08-06, 06:44 AM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: The Duel 12/07/06"
So what if Robin questioned a few things about Aneesa? So what? Aneesa has always struck me as a none too bright person who can't make up her mind about anything whether it is her race, sexuality, haircut or color, or anything else.

So what? Because it is none of her friggin business! I do however agree with everything else you say...society is at a low. IMHO

AshLanie 895 desperate attention whore postings

12-08-06, 07:14 AM (EST)
Click to EMail AshLanie Click to send private message to AshLanie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: The Duel 12/07/06"
> My opinion, humble
>as it is, is this:
>So what if Robin questioned
>a few things about Aneesa?
>So what? Aneesa has always
>struck me as a none
>too bright person who can't
>make up her mind about
>anything whether it is her
>race, sexuality, haircut or color,
>or anything else. The problem
>is not that Robin asked,
>the problem is that Annesa
>fell apart so easily. For
>God's sakes, TOUGHEN UP! For
>Aneesa to go off running
>awy in tears for something
>so minor is really sad.
>But, she is not alone.
>
> In the last
>20 years this country has
>been on the sorry road
>of turning our youth into
>a bunch of crybaby wimps
>who have no backbone. They
>even mentioned this on Monday
>Night Football the other day.
>They said that the older
>veterans and coaches can't even
>yell at the rookies anymore
>because they can't take it
>and they shut down emotionally.
>For God's sakes, if the
>NFL rookies can't take it,
>how bad is the rest
>of society?? We have to
>stop teaching our kids that
>everything is acceptable (because it's
>not), there's such a thing
>as right and wrong, and
>that they have to grow
>a backbone.

Good post but have to disagree regarding your comment about so what if Aneesa was asked these questions.....well, it wasn't Robin's business especially in the manner and situation it was asked.

Robin was drunk, as usual, and felt she could call out Aneesa and ask her questions which never should have been asked in front of others.

Robin's timing was waaaay off and the only reason to ask what she did was only to make herself look better but it backfired...NO one wants to be involved in anything that could be construed as racist or racist comments.

When Robin chukled at Aneesa's remark to Robin's insentivity, I knew then that Robin didn't want a constructive answer but drama.

If the two had been alone and Robin sober and these questions were asked jsut maybe Robin could ahve learned something from Aneesa and what is like to be in Aneesa's shoes.

As for the rest of you post I totally agree. The young adults these days are used to having it all........it is the ME generation and if they don't get what they wish they cry, throw temper tantrums etc...makes for great (atleast most must think so otherwise most of these shows would be canceled) tv.

12-08-06, 08:08 AM (EST)
Click to EMail DaveThe%20Dude Click to send private message to DaveThe%20Dude Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: The Duel 12/07/06"
Well, I guess you guys are right - it really wasn't Robin's business. And, Robin was kind of crude and insensitive. And, she was once again drunk. But, I still say, so what? In the grand scheme of things, what Robin did was relatively minor. Certainly it was minor compared to what that idiot Tyrie did on the Real World the other day. Now THAT was disgusting!

You guys are also right in that most of these veteran players should probably retire (or be retired) and go back to the real world (not the TV show), get real jobs, have real kids (a scary thought for some of them), and become (Heaven forbid) respectable and useful members of society. Of course, I should just hit the Lottery and retire tomorrow. Who am I kidding? We're stuck with these characters. And as long as we choose to watch these shows, we pretty much have no one to blame but ourselves.

It's too early for wine (it's not 11:00am yet). I guess I'll go have a coffee.

12-08-06, 11:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AshLanie Click to send private message to AshLanie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: The Duel 12/07/06"
Love your posts and don't even get me started on the Real world, Denver. Real world has finally hit the gutter in more ways than none this season. And it seems now Tyrie (per preview) is using yet another excuse to use his (sic) his nuscles this coming week. I won't know what it is about because I've decided to ban the watching of the Real World.

As long as people accept and continue to watch trash, trash is what any given producer will give us.

eire_heart74 1231 desperate attention whore postings

12-11-06, 04:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail eire_heart74 Click to send private message to eire_heart74 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: The Duel 12/07/06"
What needs to happen is the producers have to look at people like Robin, Beth, Derrick, Kina and all the other ones that never go away and tell them that their time is up!

The Duel, The Inferno, Gauntlet whatever they call them would be highly more entertaining if they went into them on the good chance that they might not walk out in one piece.

12-12-06, 01:37 AM (EST)
10. "RE: The Duel 12/07/06"
I think you're mostly right, the antiques should be put out to pasture. As for Beth, she should be put under the pasture.

Robing has not been around that long, so maybe she can stay (the fact that I like looking at her makes me a tad biased). But the older ones should definitely be phased out. Five (5) years should probably be the limit.

As for Derrick, I know many people don't ike him, but I do. He is a great competitor, plus he has somehow become more humanized over the years.

As for putting people under the pasture, add Diem to that list.

12-12-06, 08:05 PM (EST)
13. "RE: The Duel 12/07/06"
shouldnt be too difficult as she probably spends most of her time on her knees anyway

12-12-06, 08:39 AM (EST)
11. "RE: The Duel 12/07/06"
LAST EDITED ON 12-12-06 AT 08:42 AM (EST)

>What needs to happen is the
>producers have to look at
>people like Robin, Beth, Derrick,
>Kina and all the other
>ones that never go away
>and tell them that their
>time is up!
>
>The Duel, The Inferno, Gauntlet whatever
>they call them would be
>highly more entertaining if they
>went into them on the
>good chance that they might
>not walk out in one
>piece.

It's only a matter of time before one doesn't walk out in one piece.

I stated this in another thread for another reality show that Burnim produces:

Producers are like pimps:

They (The producers) provide willing people (prostitutes) to *service*, us, the viewing public (the johns).

Supply and demand.

12-12-06, 10:21 AM (EST)
12. "RE: The Duel 12/07/06"

>Producers are like pimps:
>
>They (The producers) provide willing people
>(prostitutes) to *service*, us,
> the viewing public (the
>johns).
>
>
>Supply and demand.

You're probably right. But if you are, shouldn't I be breaking out in a sweat by watching this stuff?

12-12-06, 08:08 PM (EST)
14. "RE: The Duel 12/07/06"
did anyone catch the aftershow with Aneesa? she as actually pretty likable....I wonder why Robin skipped out on the aftershow..they usually have the people that get booted off.

eire_heart74 1231 desperate attention whore postings

12-15-06, 11:31 AM (EST)
Click to EMail eire_heart74 Click to send private message to eire_heart74 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: The Duel 12/07/06"
I was thrilled when Robin lost. I've have seen her to many times on this show and she suffers from that my Poop don't stink attitude. Go home!

12-17-06, 02:15 AM (EST)
16. "RE: The Duel 12/07/06"
I don't care how nice she came off on an interview. To me she is a moron who can't make up her mind about anything.

12-17-06, 07:46 PM (EST)
17. "RE: The Duel 12/07/06"
I agree Dave...she is a maroon!

12-17-06, 11:43 PM (EST)
18. "RE: The Duel 12/07/06"
You've been awfully quiet this season, Vols. You must be up to something!

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •