The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
""Rob & Big"! This show rules."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Real World / Road Rules Forum (Protected)
Original message

sncredcer 4 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

11-14-06, 01:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sncredcer Click to send private message to sncredcer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
""Rob & Big"! This show rules."
Has anyone seen this show yet? I saw it for the first time last week and i was pleasantly surprised. Rob (who's Rob Drydek, a pro skateboarder) and his huge bodyguard, are insane together. Plus they have probably the coolest dog i've ever seen. The dog skateboards! And is good!

i went to their site and the best part, hands down, is the "Rob & Big" game. so sick.

it's here: robandbig.mtv.com

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: "Rob & Big"! This show rules. FlowerChild 11-14-06 1
   RE: "Rob & Big"! This show rules. sncredcer 11-16-06 2
       RE: "Rob & Big"! This show rules. FlowerChild 11-16-06 3
           RE: "Rob & Big"! This show rules. DaveThe Dude 11-19-06 4
 While I thoroughly enjoy this show.... LadyA 11-27-06 5
   RE: While I thoroughly enjoy this s... DaveThe Dude 11-29-06 6
       The dog is great, but the guys are ... FlowerChild 11-29-06 7
 RE: "Rob & Big"! This show rules. reality tv lover 12-07-06 8
   RE: "Rob & Big"! This show rules. JessicaRN 12-12-06 9
       RE: "Rob & Big"! This show rules. FlowerChild 12-12-06 10
           RE: "Rob & Big"! This show rules. DaveThe Dude 12-13-06 11
 RE: "Rob & Big"! This show rules. flipxcyd 12-17-06 12
   RE: "Rob & Big"! This show rules. FlowerChild 12-18-06 13
 RE: "Rob & Big"! This show rules. KwietOne 12-19-06 14
   RE: "Rob & Big"! This show rules. reealiteefan 12-20-06 15

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

FlowerChild 1168 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

11-14-06, 02:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail FlowerChild Click to send private message to FlowerChild Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: "Rob & Big"! This show rules."
Did you even see the show? Rob's dog doesn't skateboard.

The dog is darn cute though!! They TRIED to teach him to skateboard.

I'll admit, the show DID make me laugh a few times.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

sncredcer 4 desperate attention whore postings

11-16-06, 02:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sncredcer Click to send private message to sncredcer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: "Rob & Big"! This show rules."
whatever, close enough. that dog is a better skateboarder than me. the pup rules!

11-16-06, 03:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail FlowerChild Click to send private message to FlowerChild Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: "Rob & Big"! This show rules."
They met a dog at the park in Venice Beach that could skateboard like a champ! Maybe that's the dog you are thinking about. Rob's dog couldn't skateboard at all. He is one fricking cute pup though!! I love him!

I'm such a sucker for a cute doggie.

DaveThe Dude 967 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

11-19-06, 10:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DaveThe%20Dude Click to send private message to DaveThe%20Dude Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: "Rob & Big"! This show rules."
That pup that could skateboard was hilarious!!! I want one!!

LadyA 4 desperate attention whore postings

11-27-06, 09:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LadyA Click to send private message to LadyA Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "While I thoroughly enjoy this show..."
I can't help but to wonder if MTV is making them out to look at least 45.7374% gay.

Or maybe I've just never seen the true story of a male friendship. ie - helping your friend out of the pool when he's wearing a thong, shaving his back, making references to the fact that if rob & big were in prison that Big would have his eye on rob.

to each his own - i'm open minded, but not sure if mtv is somewhat making a mockery of their friendship such that they look gay. that wouldn't be cool.

11-29-06, 09:37 AM (EST)
Click to EMail DaveThe%20Dude Click to send private message to DaveThe%20Dude Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: While I thoroughly enjoy this show..."
The only good partd of the show are the puppy and the skateboarding dog.

They do kind of present the show in an odd way with some strange references. Hmmmm.....

11-29-06, 12:52 PM (EST)
7. "The dog is great, but the guys are pretty funny..."
I don't know about the whole 'being gay' reference. I honestly think both Rob and Big are really likeable guys. I think they are just very good friends (almost brother-like), a little goofy and genuinely enjoy each others company.

The puppy is by far the best part of the show. I love love that little bulldog!! And the skateboarding bulldog is absolutely hilarious!!

reality tv lover 1 desperate attention whore postings

12-07-06, 04:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail reality%20tv%20lover Click to send private message to reality%20tv%20lover Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: "Rob & Big"! This show rules."
I love this show. Is Big trying to lose weight or why did he see a nutrionist.

JessicaRN 1070 desperate attention whore postings

12-12-06, 12:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JessicaRN Click to send private message to JessicaRN Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: "Rob & Big"! This show rules."
I think these guys are crazy, yet seem to be just down to earth, nice guys. As an "older" person, watching the Real World depresses me about the state of some young people. Rob & Big make me feel better. And it was sweet to see the concern when Meaty ate the bones and had to go to the hospital.

12-12-06, 01:32 PM (EST)
10. "RE: "Rob & Big"! This show rules."
The guys did a good job taking care of the bone problem right away. I'll admit I'm extremely critical when it comes to people taking care of their animals and you could certainly see their concern for Meaty. I thought for sure they were going to cry. It was very sweet.

I really like those guys.

12-13-06, 07:08 PM (EST)
11. "RE: "Rob & Big"! This show rules."
"Meaty" is probably the best personality on MTV. The two human stars of the show aren't bad either. Now, if only the Real World could have a few cast members as interesting as Meaty......

flipxcyd 1053 desperate attention whore postings

12-17-06, 12:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail flipxcyd Click to send private message to flipxcyd Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: "Rob & Big"! This show rules."
Ok, saw this show because my younger nephew likes it. I'm watching it as I'm surfing the net. Rob & Big seem to be very genuine being brother-like; almost like close buddies, but not in a gay sorta way. Verdict? I actually like this show. Admittedly, when I saw this listed on the MTV shows, I figured it was just one of those shows like most MTV shows (just plain out uninteresting).

And...what's this thread doing on the Real World/Road Rules thread? Moderators anyone?

Got Tribe?
Are you on the list?

12-18-06, 12:52 PM (EST)
13. "RE: "Rob & Big"! This show rules."

>
>And...what's this thread doing on the
>Real World/Road Rules thread?
>Moderators anyone?
>

Shh....are you trying to get us in trouble or what?

This show is right after The Challenge - most of us that watch the Challenge probably have caught this show once or twice so I think this is a perfect thread for this forum.

Had we posted it on the 'other shows' forum, nobody from the Real World/Challenge forum would see it unless the randomly check that forum.

This forum should actually be called MTV rather than Real World/Road Rules.

Tattle Tale.

KwietOne 1083 desperate attention whore postings

12-19-06, 01:31 AM (EST)
Click to EMail KwietOne Click to send private message to KwietOne Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: "Rob & Big"! This show rules."
Lvoe this show! I've got no interest in skateboarding, but Rob and Big just "click" with each other. Oh, and don't forget Meaty. Poor Meaty suffering a seizure with that bone.

Got tribe? I did!
Are you on the list?

reealiteefan 103 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

12-20-06, 06:52 AM (EST)
Click to EMail reealiteefan Click to send private message to reealiteefan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: "Rob & Big"! This show rules."
The show is corny but endearing as those two seem to care about each other and sometimes bicker like an old married couple. I think the inspiration for the series was "The Odd Couple." But this time MTV went way over the top in visual contrast between Rob and Big.

And did anybody see the episode when Rob was in those lycra tights? He may be small, but the man has some serious thighs and butt development. Hides it all in those baggy clothes; he should wear things that suit his small frame.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •