The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"The Duel Episode 11/16/2006 Discussion"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Real World / Road Rules Forum (Protected)
Original message

volsfan 19846 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-16-06, 09:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"The Duel Episode 11/16/2006 Discussion"
Will CT and Diem's relationship continue to blossom? Will Beth and Nehemiah survive? Let' find out!

I finally blogged

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: The Duel Episode 11/16/2006 Dis... jenniferlyn 11-17-06 1
   RE: The Duel Episode 11/16/2006 Dis... nazpink 11-17-06 2
       RE: The Duel Episode 11/16/2006 Dis... DaveThe Dude 11-19-06 3
           RE: The Duel Episode 11/16/2006 Dis... FlowerChild 11-20-06 4
               RE: The Duel Episode 11/16/2006 Dis... nazpink 11-20-06 5
                   RE: The Duel Episode 11/16/2006 Dis... jenniferlyn 11-24-06 7
               RE: The Duel Episode 11/16/2006 Dis... eire_heart74 11-20-06 6

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

jenniferlyn 147 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

11-17-06, 02:31 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jenniferlyn Click to send private message to jenniferlyn Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: The Duel Episode 11/16/2006 Discussion"
I honestly think CT really likes Diem, and they may end up a stable couple that lasts OUTSIDE the crazy world of reality TV. I've not heard him say one thing about her looks that was even remotely sexual (other than she looks cute without her wig) and that alone is an indication that this guy is far from the CT we've grown to know since RW Paris!!

As for the rest of the cast, Robin has taken it upon herself to take over in the b*&$# dept where Tina left off, with Beth, I actually DON'T want to pay one of the future cast members to cut off her hair in the middle of the night and spike her drink with DRAINO,...and the only other one of them worth talking about was Kenny, and he went home week before last. *SNIFFLE* That boy is hot hot HOT! Yummy! Future Fresh Meat Please!! (wink wink)

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

nazpink 1058 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

11-17-06, 09:06 AM (EST)
Click to EMail nazpink Click to send private message to nazpink Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: The Duel Episode 11/16/2006 Discussion"
Ugggg......the Diem and CT situation is just icky. I know these people are constantly hooking up with each other but it at least usually seems as though there's an interest or attraction, but with Diem I think it's all play. I still think it was interesting how CT went to Beth and Annessa with his trust issues concerning Diem...lol. Diem has clearly fallen in the "in" crowd and I expect to see more b!tchyness come out of her.

Speaking of these woman...why do they have to be so nasty? A person can play this game, as any other game, and decieve and all that without being a complete butthead. I'm not a Beth fan myself but geez you would think these woman would just lay off. It gets old when they continually pick out the easy and obvious scapegoat to bash on.

I really wasn't all that upset with Nehemiah leaving. I just can't seem to get into watching him.

DaveThe Dude 967 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

11-19-06, 00:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail DaveThe%20Dude Click to send private message to DaveThe%20Dude Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: The Duel Episode 11/16/2006 Discussion"
LAST EDITED ON 11-19-06 AT 11:14 AM (EST)

Nehemiah is a head case with major issues. I, for one, will not miss him. Sometimes I find myself rooting for him and hoping that he will "chill out" a little, but his past has him confined to a life of misery that, I fear, he'll never break out of.

I kind of like Robin. Maybe sometimes she has an attitude, but compared to scum like Beth she is practically a breath of fresh air.

I don't care what anyone says, Diem is a sneaky, dishonest rat. She will play CT just like she so obviously played Derrick. She will continue to try to gain undeserved sympathy from the others while at the same time lying to them and openly trying to get ahead by using their sympathy that she doesn't deserve. Oh, and by the way, she does look considerably better without that disgusting wig.

Speaking of CT, I still think his puffy eyes are a clear sign that he drinks alot more than the cameras capture. BUT! He sure is a good athlete!

Hey! Less than one week until the new Real World Denver season starts! A new season of us complaining, criticising and generally saying awful things about people who deserve to be picked on. Yahooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FlowerChild 1168 desperate attention whore postings

11-20-06, 11:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail FlowerChild Click to send private message to FlowerChild Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: The Duel Episode 11/16/2006 Discussion"
LAST EDITED ON 11-20-06 AT 11:35 AM (EST)

Ok, I don't really have too many comments on last weeks episode...other than this - WTF was Kina doing after the challenge? Did you guys see her banging her head on Evan's shoulder like some sort of spastic monkey? WTF? She's a damn headcase. CAN'T.STAND.HER.

I like Robin, but her making fun of Beth falling in the water was not so nice...especially considering Robin looked just as graceful as Beth did.

Glad to see Nehemiah go home. I don't like him. Never did. I REALLY wanted to see Big Easy take Nehemiah's challenge that Nehemiah could lift 150 logs or whatever. No way would he have been able to do it.

I'm a little dissapointed to see Svetlana so upset next week. Looks like she did something to TICK Brad off. I really like Brad, but he can be very harsh sometimes. We'll see.

Edited because I can't use the phrase pi$$ off.

Kina you crazy spastic clown.

nazpink 1058 desperate attention whore postings

11-20-06, 03:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nazpink Click to send private message to nazpink Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: The Duel Episode 11/16/2006 Discussion"
LOL....I too saw Kina's head banging session. Maybe it was symbolic for "I want to give you an extra gift" to Evan...I don't know. I really can't stand the girl either...something about her annoys me whenever I see her on my t.v. screen.

jenniferlyn 147 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

11-24-06, 00:11 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jenniferlyn Click to send private message to jenniferlyn Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: The Duel Episode 11/16/2006 Discussion"
Speaking of Kina and Evan, and Kina's bizarre response to their win, is Kina still dating Randy? (from RW San Diego) No surprise he wasn't included in The Duel, we only really saw him last time when he was either slobbering on Kina or listening to her plot against the other girls....and what is UP with that makeup? Did she fail to notice that blue eye shadow went out of style um, BEFORE SHE WAS BORN? Someone from Mary Kay or Avon give this girl makeup lessons!!

eire_heart74 1231 desperate attention whore postings

11-20-06, 04:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail eire_heart74 Click to send private message to eire_heart74 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: The Duel Episode 11/16/2006 Discussion"

>
>I'm a little dissapointed to see
>Svetlana so upset next week.
> Looks like she did
>something to TICK Brad off.
> I really like Brad,
>but he can be very
>harsh sometimes. We'll see.

Yeah to see her clutching her cell phone saying how she just wanteed to go home made me think they were rerunning her real world season. How many times did we see that shot before??!?!!?!

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •