The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"The Fresh Meat Finale Discussion 09-04-06"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Real World / Road Rules Forum (Protected)
Original message

volsfan 19846 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-04-06, 10:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"The Fresh Meat Finale Discussion 09-04-06"
The finale is here. Who wins? Let's chat about it.

I finally blogged

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: The Fresh Meat Finale Discussio... heidi_11 09-04-06 1
 RE: The Fresh Meat Finale Discussio... TruTazer 09-04-06 2
   RE: The Fresh Meat Finale Discussio... PVGirl 09-04-06 3
       RE: The Fresh Meat Finale Discussio... PVGirl 09-04-06 4
       RE: The Fresh Meat Finale Discussio... DaveThe Dude 09-04-06 5
           RE: The Fresh Meat Finale Discussio... PVGirl 09-04-06 6
               RE: The Fresh Meat Finale Discussio... heidi_11 09-04-06 7
                   RE: The Fresh Meat Finale Discussio... PVGirl 09-04-06 8
                   RE: The Fresh Meat Finale Discussio... TruTazer 09-05-06 9
                       RE: The Fresh Meat Finale Discussio... DaveThe Dude 09-05-06 10
                           RE: The Fresh Meat Finale Discussio... FlowerChild 09-05-06 11
                           RE: The Fresh Meat Finale Discussio... michaeldh8 09-05-06 12
                               RE: The Fresh Meat Finale Discussio... DaveThe Dude 09-05-06 13
                                   RE: The Fresh Meat Finale Discussio... volsfan 09-05-06 14
                                       RE: The Fresh Meat Finale Discussio... michaeldh8 09-05-06 15
                                           RE: The Fresh Meat Finale Discussio... FlowerChild 09-06-06 16
                                               RE: The Fresh Meat Finale Discussio... michaeldh8 09-06-06 17
                                           RE: The Fresh Meat Finale Discussio... Glow 09-12-06 20
                                       RE: The Fresh Meat Finale Discussio... DaveThe Dude 09-06-06 18
                                           RE: The Fresh Meat Finale Discussio... volsfan 09-06-06 19

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

heidi_11 10 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

09-04-06, 10:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail heidi_11 Click to send private message to heidi_11 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: The Fresh Meat Finale Discussion 09-04-06"
one of the strongest teams won it in the end.. its nice that the other two teams got some money though.

is anyone watching the jessica thing?..

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

TruTazer 4 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

09-04-06, 10:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail TruTazer Click to send private message to TruTazer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: The Fresh Meat Finale Discussion 09-04-06"
Yo.

I *really* wish Wes & partner (shes easy on the eyes but Casey was a waste of effort on a team) had done better than Tina, simply due to her BIG mouth.....but Im glad they got there in the 1st place given the Austin-cast being targeted as they were.

and I got nuthin' but LOVE for Derrels (sp?) team; they pulled it out and deserve that win.

Tazer

PVGirl 5 desperate attention whore postings

09-04-06, 10:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PVGirl Click to send private message to PVGirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: The Fresh Meat Finale Discussion 09-04-06"
So.....Who one? Derrell?

I think that Wes and Casey deserved the win since they went to elimination like every epidose.

09-04-06, 11:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PVGirl Click to send private message to PVGirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: The Fresh Meat Finale Discussion 09-04-06"
I mean....Who won????

DaveThe Dude 967 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

09-04-06, 11:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DaveThe%20Dude Click to send private message to DaveThe%20Dude Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: The Fresh Meat Finale Discussion 09-04-06"
Did you see (or should I say hear) how much and how often Wes berated his partner?? I wish she would have picked up a brick and whapped him upside his head!! And in the beginning of the show he actually used (and used correctly!!) a BIG word. Since when can mental midgets like Wes use words longer than five letters?

Aviv was the only one who seemed to have a clue on those puzzles. Without her that team wouldn't have won because Darrel (sp?) looked completely clueless trying to solve them.

WHERE'S BATTS??????

09-04-06, 11:20 PM (EST)
6. "RE: The Fresh Meat Finale Discussion 09-04-06"
So.....Once again I ask......Who Won????? Derrell and Aviv, due to her phenomenal puzzle solving skills?

How much did each team win?

1) 250K
2) ?
3) ?

heidi_11 10 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

09-04-06, 11:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail heidi_11 Click to send private message to heidi_11 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: The Fresh Meat Finale Discussion 09-04-06"
Darrel and Aviv won

and i think it was 30K for 2nd place and 20K for 3rd

09-04-06, 11:54 PM (EST)
8. "RE: The Fresh Meat Finale Discussion 09-04-06"
Thanks Heidi!!!!

TruTazer 4 desperate attention whore postings

09-05-06, 00:06 AM (EST)
Click to EMail TruTazer Click to send private message to TruTazer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: The Fresh Meat Finale Discussion 09-04-06"
Yo.

>Darrel and Aviv won
>
>and i think it was 30K
>for 2nd place and 20K
>for 3rd

Wes & Worthless won 10k for 3rd.

Tazer

09-05-06, 10:09 AM (EST)
Click to EMail DaveThe%20Dude Click to send private message to DaveThe%20Dude Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: The Fresh Meat Finale Discussion 09-04-06"
Wes should be forced to use some of that money to get "fixed" so he can't reproduce. We have enough anti-social morons running around these days.

FlowerChild 1168 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

09-05-06, 12:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail FlowerChild Click to send private message to FlowerChild Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: The Fresh Meat Finale Discussion 09-04-06"
Dave! I'm totally with you about the whole Wes thing. He's a complete idiot...and has no idea. I kinda liked Casey. She put up with a lot of crap from Wes and she must have been doing something right to survive FIVE exiles. She's cute and funny too. Sure she's a little air headed sometimes and sure there were a few missions that she could've done much better - but I could say that about every person on that show!!!

Thinking back - did Darrell win the other challenges?? I totally can't remember. I found it funny that he said he'd never been in a Gauntlet or an Inferno. I don't think that's because he's a great athlete - I think he's a great 'politician' and really knows how to play the game (or should I say, play the player?)

I wonder what would have happened had Coral and Evan not gotten kicked off. I hope we see Evan again.

I'm looking forward to the next challenge. Overall I think this was a good season!!

michaeldh8 35 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

09-05-06, 05:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michaeldh8 Click to send private message to michaeldh8 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: The Fresh Meat Finale Discussion 09-04-06"
>Wes should be forced to use
>some of that money to
>get "fixed" so he can't
>reproduce. We have enough anti-social
>morons running around these days.
>

I think its too late, someone left a comment on Johanna's myspace last week congratulating her on being pregnant, she deleted it along with some followup comments on the subject. I noticed she has also removed Wes from her pictures section so I think they are dealing with baby drama right now, which would explain why Wes did not attend the VMA's with the other finalists from Fresh Meat.

09-05-06, 09:28 PM (EST)
13. "RE: The Fresh Meat Finale Discussion 09-04-06"
Good info. Since I never go to Myspace.com, could you provide a link so I can check out Johanna's page? I still can't believe that a mental midget like Wes ends up with a girl who has as cute a shape as Johanna. It just ain't fair.

09-05-06, 10:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: The Fresh Meat Finale Discussion 09-04-06"
I still can't believe that a mental midget like Wes ends up with a girl who has as cute a shape as Johanna. It just ain't fair.

More whine...er...I mean wine?

I an not a big fan of Johanna...never really liked that girl. URGH!

09-05-06, 10:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michaeldh8 Click to send private message to michaeldh8 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: The Fresh Meat Finale Discussion 09-04-06"
LAST EDITED ON 09-06-06 AT 01:07 AM (EST)

Just to clarify, I don't know for a fact that Wes did not attend the VMA's, It's possible that they(Wireimage)refused to photograph him. Of course if he was there I don't know why they would pass up taking pictures of one of the "Sexiest Men of Reality TV".
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendID=93569128

Johanna's myspace: http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendID=16678165

WireImage: http://www.wireimage.com/GalleryListing.asp?navtyp=SRH&logsrch=1 (just search Real World)

FlowerChild 1168 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

09-06-06, 05:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail FlowerChild Click to send private message to FlowerChild Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: The Fresh Meat Finale Discussion 09-04-06"
Woa woa woa...back up the bus.

Did I just see that correctly...BETH...as in big mouth drama Beth.....is on this so called Sexiest Women of Reality TV thing?

No f'ing way.

I'm totally disgusted.

How can they put her in the same calendar with Svetlana and some of the other hotties?

BETH?? I'm floored.

No airbrush in the world could make her good looking.

09-06-06, 06:18 PM (EST)
17. "RE: The Fresh Meat Finale Discussion 09-04-06"
It's Beth's calendar, she has been in every single one.

Glow 14353 desperate attention whore postings

09-12-06, 02:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Glow Click to send private message to Glow Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: The Fresh Meat Finale Discussion 09-04-06"
I'm not sure how I missed the finale. *sigh* I'll catch it on demand, I hope.

I need that calendar! James!

09-06-06, 10:11 PM (EST)
18. "RE: The Fresh Meat Finale Discussion 09-04-06"
Yo Vols!

I'm not really a fan of Johanna either. BUT! I do think she'd pretty good in her birthday suit. BUT! Since a nimrod like Wes has (for lack of a better term) defiled her, I wouldn't touch her with a ten foot pole. (and I don't even have a ten foot pole!)

If those two really were allowed to reproduce, I can't imagine what a troubled life the poor little tyke will probably have to suffer through. Can you imagine growing up with a father like Wes, having to listen to him scream and moan at your mother for a different stupid reason each hour?!? White suits! Get the white suits!!

Yup, I am definitely whining. More wine!

09-06-06, 11:22 PM (EST)
19. "RE: The Fresh Meat Finale Discussion 09-04-06"
If those two really were allowed to reproduce

MY EYES! MY EYES!

I wouldn't touch her with a ten foot pole. (and I don't even have a ten foot pole!)

I don't have one either

The white suits is cracking me up!

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •