The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Fresh Meat Reunion 9/11/06"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Real World / Road Rules Forum (Protected)
Original message

volsfan 19846 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-11-06, 09:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Fresh Meat Reunion 9/11/06"
It is going to be an hour long show but there are so many people involved I don't know how much info we will get. Who is watching with me?

I finally blogged

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Fresh Meat Reunion 9/11/06 arkiegrl 09-11-06 1
   RE: Fresh Meat Reunion 9/11/06 nazpink 09-12-06 2
       RE: Derrick and Diem Pretty_Kitty 09-12-06 3
 RE: Fresh Meat Reunion 9/11/06 FlowerChild 09-12-06 4
   RE: Fresh Meat Reunion 9/11/06 DaveThe Dude 09-12-06 5
       RE: Fresh Meat Reunion 9/11/06 itzmeshanna 09-13-06 6
           RE: Fresh Meat Reunion 9/11/06 DaveThe Dude 09-13-06 7
               WELL volsfan 09-14-06 8
                   RE: WELL DaveThe Dude 09-14-06 9
                       RE: WELL volsfan 09-14-06 10
                           RE: WELL DaveThe Dude 09-15-06 11
                               RE: WELL volsfan 09-15-06 12
                                   RE: WELL DaveThe Dude 09-16-06 13
                                       RE: WELL volsfan 09-18-06 14
                                           RE: WELL DaveThe Dude 09-18-06 15
                                               RE: WELL nazpink 09-19-06 16
                                                   RE: WELL DaveThe Dude 09-19-06 17
                                                       RE: WELL volsfan 09-19-06 18
                                                           RE: WELL DaveThe Dude 09-20-06 19
                                                               RE: WELL DaveThe Dude 09-21-06 20
                                                                   RE: WELL volsfan 09-21-06 21
                                                                       RE: WELL DaveThe Dude 09-26-06 22
                                                                           RE: WELL batts 09-26-06 23
                                                                               RE: WELL DaveThe Dude 09-27-06 24
                                                                                   RE: WELL batts 09-27-06 25
                                                                                       RE: WELL DaveThe Dude 09-27-06 26

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

arkiegrl 9421 desperate attention whore postings

09-11-06, 11:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail arkiegrl Click to send private message to arkiegrl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Fresh Meat Reunion 9/11/06"
*waves*

I was watching! I have to say, Coral has really grown on me since her first season. And I really hope we see more of Evan.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

nazpink 1058 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

09-12-06, 08:01 AM (EST)
Click to EMail nazpink Click to send private message to nazpink Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Fresh Meat Reunion 9/11/06"
I was watching.....and waiting for something new to come up but.....it didn't. I really wish I hadn't wasted my hour and gone to sleep instead, but I was thinking I shouldn't miss it because everyone will be talking about how funny it was like the Key West reunion that I missed

However, Coral was funny. I really like her, not enough to want to be around her personally but I like to see her on t.v. Did anyone else notice the solemn expression on Derrick's face when Diem was discussing their "relationship"? Maybe she broke his heart?

Pretty_Kitty 536 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

09-12-06, 01:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Pretty_Kitty Click to send private message to Pretty_Kitty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Derrick and Diem"
I thought the same thing! she seems fine he looked miserable!

I skipped the last 15 minn and went to bed like someone else said there was nothing new really. Looking forward to The Duel

FlowerChild 1168 desperate attention whore postings

09-12-06, 02:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail FlowerChild Click to send private message to FlowerChild Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Fresh Meat Reunion 9/11/06"
I think Diem's website is a really neat idea and how cool of MTV to donate money to her cause. www.l4tc.com

Did anybody else think she was wearing a wig??

And what was the bickering between Tina and Wes all about - the relationship thing? Did Tina have a fling that we never heard about?? Interesting. Did anybody else catch that? The subject kept changing.

I bet Derrick did want more with Diem and she cut him off.

Interesting how Coral and Evan were all flirty. REAL flirty. Funny.

The Dual DOES look good!! I can't wait. I think I have to look at the list and see who's all in it again!!

DaveThe Dude 967 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

09-12-06, 04:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DaveThe%20Dude Click to send private message to DaveThe%20Dude Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Fresh Meat Reunion 9/11/06"
I missed the reunion show because watching my Oakland Raiders, for some reason, seemed like it would be more fun. Goodness, was I wrong! I'll have to see the rerun and chime in later.

Where's Batts?

itzmeshanna 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

09-13-06, 02:02 AM (EST)
Click to EMail itzmeshanna Click to send private message to itzmeshanna Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Fresh Meat Reunion 9/11/06"
>I missed the reunion show because
>watching my Oakland Raiders, for
>some reason, seemed like it
>would be more fun. Goodness,
>was I wrong! I'll have
>to see the rerun and
>chime in later.
>
>Where's Batts?

Hey if you missed it you can catch it on overdrive on mtv.

09-13-06, 07:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DaveThe%20Dude Click to send private message to DaveThe%20Dude Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Fresh Meat Reunion 9/11/06"
Hey! I taped it and I am going to watch it tonight (Wednesday). I'll chime in soon. Maybe I'll even make a nice comment for a change!

09-14-06, 07:01 AM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "WELL"
Did you watch it?

09-14-06, 11:02 AM (EST)
9. "RE: WELL"
Nope, not yet. Too much school work. Either Thursday or Friday night I will watch it. Sorry Vols!

09-14-06, 10:29 PM (EST)
10. "RE: WELL"
Don't apologize and enjoy the skewl work,

Where is batts?

09-15-06, 04:40 PM (EST)
11. "RE: WELL"
Ok, the "skewl work" is over for the week - thank goodness! Tonight I'll squirrel up by myself in the living room, turn the lights down, pile up a whole bunch of beer, and I'll watch the show. If I am coherent enough after turning all those beautiful beer bottles into empties I will post something. Hopefully, it will make sense.

More wine!

09-15-06, 11:15 PM (EST)
12. "RE: WELL"
Did u pass out in that beer? I am having a cold one but I can't drink too many...I have to be at work at 7am in the morning.

09-16-06, 00:11 AM (EST)
13. "RE: WELL"
LAST EDITED ON 09-17-06 AT 01:17 PM (EST)

Ok Vols, I watched the Reunion show. Very interesting.

I do not believe that Diem has cancer. She looked too healthy during the season, and she looked too healthy on the Reunion show. Worse, I think she blatantly tried to use this story of having cancer as a way of trying to gain sympathy going into the final challenges. That's why I think she blew up and screamed at Tina on one of the last challenges. Worse, I think she also blatantly played Derrick, who obviously truly cared about her. As soon as the challenges were over and she no longer needed Derrick, she dumped him like a hot potato. This is a really crappy thing to do. She played with his heart and that is wrong. Derrick looked outrightly sad during much of the show. I felt bad for him.

I still say Tina's lips look fake. She did well on the show but fizzled on the puzzles at the end. She doesn't seem as mean as she used to. What was up with her macho partner calling everyone "scumbags?" He doesn't seem like a very nice person.

Some people like Coral, but I do not. She is a reasonably large and strong woman, and she performed well on the challenges (plus, she had a GREAT team mate!). This is all I can say that is positive about this bum.

On the Reunion show she swore more than all the other people combined. This is a show that is shown on national TV, and she was swearing like a drunken sailor on shore leave. She is self-centered, obnoxious, and unfriendly. She is a combative, uppidy, foul mouthed, poorly socialized, low class scumbag. She went on and on that someone had referred to her as "colored," as if that is some sort of insult. In an age when gangsta rappers call each other niggah with nauseating regularity, Coral gets offended by the innocent term of "colored." It is ridiculous, and it is ridiculous because she is trying to come across as an educated, prideful Black woman. She might be semi-Black, but women who swear like her are just plain no good. In truth she is a bum. She referred back to Rosa Parks twice and used the date 1963. Well, Rosa Parks became famous in 1955, not 1963. Also, with those idiotic large ear rings, that awful tattoo, and that horrible ring in her nose, she looks more like someone (or something)crawling out of the Congo, not a US citizen. And even though she goes on and on like she is a proud, modern, educated Black woman, has anyone ever noticed how light her skin is?? She will never admit it, but there's ALOT more white blood flowing in her veins than she would ever want to have known. She is a fraud, and she is a scumbag. I can't stand her!

09-18-06, 10:41 PM (EST)
14. "RE: WELL"
Interesting stuff about Diem Dave...I will have to think about it and post later.

We could make one whole thread on Whoral

09-18-06, 11:16 PM (EST)
15. "RE: WELL"
LAST EDITED ON 09-19-06 AT 01:25 AM (EST)

I hope I'm not being too offensive or loud or anything. It's just that people like Coral really make me want to puke. And Diem, in my opinion, openly and obviously played with Derrick's emotions, which is majorly uncool. I really like Derrick for his spunk and "never say die" attitude. But whether I like Derrick or not, I think Diem really did a bad and dishonorable thing when she played with his heart. That's just not right.

nazpink 1058 desperate attention whore postings

09-19-06, 08:54 AM (EST)
Click to EMail nazpink Click to send private message to nazpink Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: WELL"
I mentioned Derrick's awkwardness during the reunion show too. He did seem very quiet and not his typical self and seemed to have a hard time even looking in Diem's direction. I thought that Diem seemed to sputter over her answer about her and Derrick and the poor guy spent that time either looking away or looking down at his feet. I definately agree, I do think that she played on his emotions during the challenge and then when he was no longer useful she dropped him quicker than a prostitute drops her panties.

09-19-06, 11:19 AM (EST)
17. "RE: WELL"
>"and then when he was
>no longer useful she dropped
>him quicker than a prostitute
>drops her panties."

That might well be the perfect way to describe it!!

More wine!

09-19-06, 06:31 PM (EST)
18. "RE: WELL"
Dave, I don't think you were offensive at all. You were just stating your opinion and there is nothing wrong with that at all. I have to admit you got me thinking and I can't say that I disagree with anything you have said.

09-20-06, 09:50 AM (EST)
19. "RE: WELL"
Thank you Vols! What's the rest of the gang think? Any other opinions?

Has Batts retired?? Where's he been?

09-21-06, 00:35 AM (EST)
20. "RE: WELL"
I have a question. Maybe this question was answered somewhere along the way, but I must have missed it. My question is, how did they choose who was on the Reunion show? It seemed that all of the people who were on the Reunion show got pretty far along in the challenges, and the people who were not there were all eliminated fairly early. Is this correct or am I seeing purple elephants? Oh wait, I only see purple elephants on Saturday mornings.......

09-21-06, 06:12 PM (EST)
21. "RE: WELL"
Oh wait, I only see purple elephants on Saturday mornings.......

You must have really fun Friday nights!

I don't know how the peeps were chosen or if they only invited certain ones but you are right in that it appeared the ones that was on the show...made it deep in the game.

batts has been reading along the way...he sent me a PM just to check in. He has been busy and I hope he makes it back to posting soon.

09-26-06, 10:29 AM (EST)
22. "RE: WELL"
>Oh wait, I only see purple
>elephants on Saturday mornings.......

>
>
>You must have really fun Friday
>nights!
>
>Not much fun these days on Friday nights. Overwhelmed with school work. But, it certainly is odd that Brother Batts has been so silent lately. He's not on one of those 'round the world cruises again, is he? (lucky dog!)

batts 1725 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

09-26-06, 04:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail batts Click to send private message to batts Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: WELL"
I haven't been around the world, but I been round the block a few times....

09-27-06, 01:00 AM (EST)
24. "RE: WELL"
Well Batts, now that you're back from your round the block tour, I have a question for you. Is it or is it not true that this web site offers us more pop-up spam crap than any other web site around? Maybe that's why we've lost so many people who used to post their opinions here. Maybe they're just tired of their computers being constantly inundated with pop up nonsense. What do you think?

batts 1725 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

09-27-06, 03:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail batts Click to send private message to batts Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: WELL"
I only get 1 pop up when I enter this site, and it's blocked by my popup blocker. The only spam emails I get is from going to e-Bay, and those spammers (about once a week) are criminals trying to get me to send personal information on virtual pay pal accounts. I found that this site (RTVW) is a pretty safe site. I don't go to 'free games' sites anymore, as that is where the motherload of spyware, trackerware, and builderbots come from.

I think the reason most of the regulars leave this forum is that they outgrow the real world peer group. To me, it's always been fun watching the 20 year olds fight with, play with, and spit at each other.... until lately. Now it's just tired. But that's just me...

I only watched a few of the episodes in the challenge, and only parts of the other episodes. I can't stand Derrick. As long as Derrick is in the show.... you can count me out. Have fun, but I won't be part of it. Derrick makes me sick.

As far as peeps coming and going..... there are a lot more peeps that read these boards than you might think. A lot of them rarely post. But they are here. Take for example the great
Flaming Cactus. He's been here for like forever..... but rarely posts.

And lets not leave out the production staff at Bunim Murry. They read what we write here a LOT of times. But then, those guys are like a lot of RATS runnin round, lookin for something to knaw on, and pi§§ off.

I'm spending times in other forums on this site. I find a lot of other shows are a heck of a lot more entertaining to me than watching a bunch of 20-somethings pout about their misfortunes and get drunk the rest of the time. But... that's just me. There are always new people to come in here and bring new life and light to the Real World Forum.

09-27-06, 08:41 PM (EST)
26. "RE: WELL"
Well Batts, I understand where you're coming from. I am not sure why I continue to watch the Real World, and I too am no longer in the 16-25 age group that they target and market to. I watch it probably for all the wrong reasons. I am looking for - and am constantly frustrated because I never see it - interesting conversations, personal growth, new-found maturity, and situations that make the individuals learn and grow as human beings. I am frustrated by the fact that there is very little of this sort of thing going on during these RW seasons, and like the rest of you I tire of the mindless, predictable situations, uninspiring conversations, gross laziness, and the constant, boring monotony of heavy drinking that leads to, well, usually not much at all. That's why I hope so strongly that they'll put a season in Vienna, Budapest or Prague. If they put the right kind of people on the show rather than the same old bland formula of losers, a season in Europe could potentially be great. But put together a gang of lazy, uninspired nitwits like in the Paris season and all we will get is more frustration at all the things they COULD have done but didn't.
Since I have never seen the San Francisco or the Hawaii seasons, maybe MTV will show these again as re-runs. If the people at MTV really do read these opinions, I hope they pay attention and give us a little of what we want before we all fall asleep from boredom.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •