The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Freshmeat Discussion Thread 08-28-06"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Real World / Road Rules Forum (Protected)
Original message

volsfan 19846 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-28-06, 09:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Freshmeat Discussion Thread 08-28-06"
The final three will be decided after this exile. Who will it be? Let's talk about it.

I finally blogged

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Freshmeat Discussion Thread 08-... arkiegrl 08-28-06 1
   RE: Freshmeat Discussion Thread 08-... volsfan 08-28-06 2
       RE: Freshmeat Discussion Thread 08-... arkiegrl 08-28-06 3
           RE: Freshmeat Discussion Thread 08-... volsfan 08-28-06 4
               RE: Freshmeat Discussion Thread 08-... DaveThe Dude 08-29-06 5
                   RE: Freshmeat Discussion Thread 08-... volsfan 08-29-06 6
                       RE: Freshmeat Discussion Thread 08-... DaveThe Dude 08-29-06 7
                           RE: Freshmeat Discussion Thread 08-... nazpink 08-29-06 8
                               RE: Freshmeat Discussion Thread 08-... flipxcyd 08-31-06 11
                                   RE: Freshmeat Discussion Thread 08-... DaveThe Dude 08-31-06 12
                   RE: Freshmeat Discussion Thread 08-... FlowerChild 09-05-06 15
                       RE: Freshmeat Discussion Thread 08-... DaveThe Dude 09-05-06 16
 RE: Freshmeat Discussion Thread 08-... sunrazor 08-29-06 9
   RE: Freshmeat Discussion Thread 08-... DaveThe Dude 08-29-06 10
 RE: Freshmeat Discussion Thread 08-... sunrazor 09-04-06 13
   RE: Freshmeat Discussion Thread 08-... heidi_11 09-04-06 14

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

arkiegrl 9421 desperate attention whore postings

08-28-06, 10:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail arkiegrl Click to send private message to arkiegrl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Freshmeat Discussion Thread 08-28-06"
LOL @ Casey to Wes: "I beat you, b!tch!" I hope she does it all 3 times.
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

08-28-06, 10:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Freshmeat Discussion Thread 08-28-06"
OH.THE.DRAMA!

Diem vs. Tina? Such a mis-match! HEHEHE.

arkiegrl 9421 desperate attention whore postings

08-28-06, 10:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail arkiegrl Click to send private message to arkiegrl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Freshmeat Discussion Thread 08-28-06"
Tina would snap Diem in half like a toothpick.

08-28-06, 10:23 PM (EST)
4. "RE: Freshmeat Discussion Thread 08-28-06"
AND...it would be worth the price of admission!

DaveThe Dude 967 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

08-29-06, 00:16 AM (EST)
Click to EMail DaveThe%20Dude Click to send private message to DaveThe%20Dude Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Freshmeat Discussion Thread 08-28-06"
Is Diem telling the truth about cancer treatments or is this part of her BS campaign? Does anyone know??

08-29-06, 06:43 AM (EST)
6. "RE: Freshmeat Discussion Thread 08-28-06"
I dunno.

Hey Dave, you watching tonight's show? The sh*t they should have shown on The Real World? Looks like it might be good.

08-29-06, 10:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail DaveThe%20Dude Click to send private message to DaveThe%20Dude Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Freshmeat Discussion Thread 08-28-06"
Yup, I'm gonna watch it. Actually, this might be fairly interesting. We shall see!

nazpink 1058 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

08-29-06, 11:52 AM (EST)
Click to EMail nazpink Click to send private message to nazpink Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Freshmeat Discussion Thread 08-28-06"
I had to laugh when Diem went off on Tina. Diem admitted that she didn't want Aviv and Darrell in there so I'm assuming that meant she would have thrown Casey/wes and Tina/Kenny in the Exile. I can understand being upset because she needed the money but geez to tell Tina she lacked loyalty when Diem certainly had none is rather pointless and hypocritical.

As for Diem and Derrick going, well it would have been nice to see them stay, Derrick has grown on me since the last Gauntlet. I just don't know why they screwed themselves over so much by putting down the bags. That was far too much of a gamble and considering Derrick's persistance, if they had their bags they could have probably made it.....I don't know.

flipxcyd 1053 desperate attention whore postings

08-31-06, 01:23 AM (EST)
Click to EMail flipxcyd Click to send private message to flipxcyd Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Freshmeat Discussion Thread 08-28-06"
Agreed. I laughed too when Diem went off on Tina. Uh, hello? It's a game? LMAO!!!

It was brilliant for Tina to pay them back and put up Darrell and Derrick against each other and not put up Wes/Casey. I call it karma bi***! LOL The games the other teams played against each other in the beginning (e.g., get rid of the Austin cast; get rid of the weak players; get rid of the people you don't like). For Derrick to put up Theo/Chandra like that? I call it karma.

Ok, Wes was a jerk the entire time, but I call it karma. I'm happy they're there in the finals. I really hope they do win.

Remember folks...IT'S A GAME. Diem took it personal. She deserved to lose. (ok...waiting for lightning to strike)...

An arkiegrl siggie

08-31-06, 01:48 AM (EST)
12. "RE: Freshmeat Discussion Thread 08-28-06"
Yes, its a game. But try to remember there's ALOT of MONEY at stake here as well.

FlowerChild 1168 desperate attention whore postings

09-05-06, 12:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail FlowerChild Click to send private message to FlowerChild Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Freshmeat Discussion Thread 08-28-06"
LAST EDITED ON 09-05-06 AT 12:34 PM (EST)

>Is Diem telling the truth about
>cancer treatments or is this
>part of her BS campaign?
>Does anyone know??

See...I wondered about this too. If I had time, I'd google Diem and see what I could come up with. I really wonder about the whole cancer thing. There is just something about Diem that I just don't trust and I can't put my finger on it. Her crying to the camera about having to do some 'stupid treatment the day I get home'.....if she was that sick - how was she even able to go on the show. Sorry if I sound totally insensitive. It's just strange to me.

I don't know where Diem gets off bitching at Tina. I think she took it WAY too personally. Seriously. That's how the game is played Diem. Get over it!!

I'm sorry Derrick lost...again - so close.

09-05-06, 09:24 PM (EST)
16. "RE: Freshmeat Discussion Thread 08-28-06"
I agree with the Flowerchild. Diem might possibly be full of doo-doo. I don't trust her either.

sunrazor 17 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

08-29-06, 07:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sunrazor Click to send private message to sunrazor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Freshmeat Discussion Thread 08-28-06"
I am sooo disapppointed that Derrick and Diem lost!!! I wish they were one of the finals, instead of Wes and Casey!! Wes better not come back to the next challenge!! I hated him in his RW season!!

08-29-06, 09:44 PM (EST)
10. "RE: Freshmeat Discussion Thread 08-28-06"
I agree!!

sunrazor 17 desperate attention whore postings

09-04-06, 04:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sunrazor Click to send private message to sunrazor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Freshmeat Discussion Thread 08-28-06"
Since Derrick and Diem can't win now... I hope Darrell and Aviv win!! I hope Wes and Casey come in last!! haha

heidi_11 10 desperate attention whore postings

09-04-06, 08:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail heidi_11 Click to send private message to heidi_11 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Freshmeat Discussion Thread 08-28-06"
i dunno, i think itd be kinda funny to see the weakest team win. they did get through all those exiles..with wes bitching at case the whole time.. what a pair huh.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •