The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"The Real World Key West: The ^%&$ They Should Have Shown Discussion"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Real World / Road Rules Forum (Protected)
Original message

volsfan 19846 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-29-06, 09:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"The Real World Key West: The ^%&$ They Should Have Shown Discussion"
Well, it has all come down to this...the very last episode of this season FINALLY! Who else is watching? Dave claims to be watching...who else?

Batts, are you still with us?

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 WOW! volsfan 08-29-06 1
   RE: WOW! DaveThe Dude 08-30-06 2
       RE: WOW! DaveThe Dude 08-30-06 3
           RE: WOW! FlowerChild 08-30-06 4
           RE: WOW! rjrabbit 08-30-06 8
               RE: WOW! volsfan 08-30-06 9
 RE: The Real World Key West: The ^%... BOYmeetsREALITY 08-30-06 5
 RE: The Real World Key West: The ^%... sunrazor 08-30-06 6
   RE: The Real World Key West: The ^%... volsfan 08-30-06 7
   RE: The Real World Key West: The ^%... DaveThe Dude 08-31-06 10
       RE: The Real World Key West: The ^%... volsfan 08-31-06 11
           RE: The Real World Key West: The ^%... DaveThe Dude 08-31-06 12
               RE: The Real World Key West: The ^%... FlowerChild 08-31-06 13
                   RE: The Real World Key West: The ^%... Miami Joe 08-31-06 14
                       RE: The Real World Key West: The ^%... DaveThe Dude 08-31-06 15
                       RE: The Real World Key West: The ^%... volsfan 08-31-06 16
                           RE: The Real World Key West: The ^%... DaveThe Dude 09-01-06 17
                               RE: The Real World Key West: The ^%... volsfan 09-01-06 18
 RE: The Real World Key West: The ^%... TruTazer 09-04-06 19

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

08-29-06, 10:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "WOW!"
Only half of the show and I think this is my favorite of the season. I like the light heartedness and the way the confessionals are done.

The face painting is making me LOL!

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

DaveThe Dude 967 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

08-30-06, 00:09 AM (EST)
Click to EMail DaveThe%20Dude Click to send private message to DaveThe%20Dude Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: WOW!"
Yes Vols, old man, I am indeed watching our favorite nitwits in their time of semi-glory! Woe is me!

My only question is: If they had THIS much FUN throughout their four months together, why were some of the episodes so damn boring? And, where was all the nudity?!? Oh, I forgot, this is a family show......

08-30-06, 11:31 AM (EST)
Click to EMail DaveThe%20Dude Click to send private message to DaveThe%20Dude Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: WOW!"
I still think that Ty's habit of saving finger and toe nails in his pocket so he can eat them later is completely disgusting. Obviously, he's not too picky about what he puts in his mouth. Ugh!

And why didn't they show his constant ballet imitations during the season? He pooked pretty darn ridiculous, especially when he lost his ballance and fell into the pool! Now THAT was funny!

Interesting that they had another room in the house that was never shown during the season because it was infested with (often very dead) butterflies.

FlowerChild 1168 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

08-30-06, 01:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail FlowerChild Click to send private message to FlowerChild Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: WOW!"
I saw that butterfly room once with Jenelle..I'm not sure what she was doing in there, but I do remember seeing it.

Funny that they were all broke. They never really mentioned it like some of the past RWs.

Tyler cracked me up with his dancing. I love it.

So thats it. The season is over. It was fun.

Tyler is nuts.

rjrabbit 3269 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

08-30-06, 08:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail rjrabbit Click to send private message to rjrabbit Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: WOW!"
>I still think that Ty's habit of saving finger and toe nails in his pocket so he can eat them later is completely disgusting. Obviously, he's not too picky about what he puts in his mouth. Ugh!

I couldn't agree more!!! I LOVE GAY MEN but the toenail thing made my stomach turn and I don't have a weak stomach.

*smooch* for Doc

08-30-06, 09:50 PM (EST)
9. "RE: WOW!"
I LOVE GAY MEN

*smooch* for the rabbit!

BOYmeetsREALITY 308 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

08-30-06, 03:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail BOYmeetsREALITY Click to send private message to BOYmeetsREALITY Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: The Real World Key West: The ^%&$ They Should Have Shown Discussion"
BUMMER!

I stopped watching this season long ago and was hoping to get caught up during one of the "marathons" they run every week.

Unfortunately, either TiVO is not doing its homework, or the show descriptions are not being done by the network, becaue its impossible to set the TiVO to record the episodes I missed without a show summary.

I HATE when that happens.

I was into it the first half of the season, but then became too busy with other shows to care, I guess...

How would you rate the season overall?

sunrazor 17 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

08-30-06, 05:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sunrazor Click to send private message to sunrazor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: The Real World Key West: The ^%&$ They Should Have Shown Discussion"
OMG!!! Svethlanna lost her tampon??? I have never heard of that!! Paula had to do a cavity search!! That is so strange!! and gross!! lol

This episode sucked!! Usually they show stuff we have never seen.. But, we already knew about all the pranks, the toenails, the pubic hair, how gross Ty is, etc. Seems like they repeated a lot from the reunion show!!

The Real World is my favorite show, but it is nothing like they used to be. Now they seem all the same...

08-30-06, 06:17 PM (EST)
7. "RE: The Real World Key West: The ^%&$ They Should Have Shown Discussion"
This episode sucked!! Usually they show stuff we have never seen

Isn't if funny how we all watch the samething and see it totally different? I thought this was the best episode of the season. The thrity minute shows from week to week were boring as hell to me. However, I really enjoyed this show.

08-31-06, 00:20 AM (EST)
10. "RE: The Real World Key West: The ^%&$ They Should Have Shown Discussion"
I've never heard of a girl losing a tampon "up there" before. I mean, golf ball, bar of soap, switchblade, even a monacle, but a TAMPON?!? Now that's just plain weird.

08-31-06, 07:01 AM (EST)
11. "RE: The Real World Key West: The ^%&$ They Should Have Shown Discussion"
LAST EDITED ON 08-31-06 AT 07:01 AM (EST)

I've never heard of a girl losing a tampon "up there" before. I mean, golf ball, bar of soap, switchblade, even a monacle, but a TAMPON?!? Now that's just plain weird.

You have just made me spew Coke all over the place! All the other things besides tampons you mention are just those everyday things that belong there...right?

08-31-06, 10:48 AM (EST)
12. "RE: The Real World Key West: The ^%&$ They Should Have Shown Discussion"
Well, ya never know.....

Actually, if any cast member from any MTV show was going to lose anything inside a body part, it certainly makes sense that it would be Svetlana. Vols might have spewed up a soda when he read my posting, but I almost did the same thing while watching the show on Tuesday night. I laughed out loud when they were explaining how Paula had to do a "search and rescue" operation on Svetlana to retrieve the missing doo-dad. ridiculous, just ridiculous!

Hey! Hasn't it been almost a month now since Paula was arrrested? Isn't she about due for another headline?

FlowerChild 1168 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

08-31-06, 12:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail FlowerChild Click to send private message to FlowerChild Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: The Real World Key West: The ^%&$ They Should Have Shown Discussion"
OMH...I forgot about the tampon problem. How crazy. Svetlana was just probably drunk and forgot if she took the old one out before putting the new one in....DUH.

I can't believe that Paula...um...went 'up there' to find it. That's just plain weird.

What I don't understand is why the DOCTOR didn't do that...Svet DID say she went to the doctor for it...so whats up with that?

Miami Joe 63 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

08-31-06, 05:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Miami%20Joe Click to send private message to Miami%20Joe Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: The Real World Key West: The ^%&$ They Should Have Shown Discussion"
Did she find it?

Or did Paula find some other stuff in there?

That is just too funny and weird at the same time.

08-31-06, 10:15 PM (EST)
15. "RE: The Real World Key West: The ^%&$ They Should Have Shown Discussion"
She probably found a few complaints and misplaced naggings up in there.

08-31-06, 10:18 PM (EST)
16. "RE: The Real World Key West: The ^%&$ They Should Have Shown Discussion"
Did she find it?

I don't want to know!

Or did Paula find some other stuff in there?

There HAD to be other stuff...no?

Actually, I have heard of something like that happening but I don't think I would ever want to talk to someone that it has happened to (or at least talk to them about it)...that is TMI!

I finally blogged

09-01-06, 00:46 AM (EST)
17. "RE: The Real World Key West: The ^%&$ They Should Have Shown Discussion"
Isn't Batts going to chime in on this one?

09-01-06, 06:43 AM (EST)
18. "RE: The Real World Key West: The ^%&$ They Should Have Shown Discussion"
I think batts is skeerd!

TruTazer 4 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

09-04-06, 10:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail TruTazer Click to send private message to TruTazer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: The Real World Key West: The ^%&$ They Should Have Shown Discussion"
Yo.

hey, does any1 think that the seasons worth of stuff Mtvs been showing us from this series have been severely....*truncated*??

I mean, Y else would they have a reunion and offer us something called "the $#!t they shouldve shown us"?

considering all of the crap the channel shows, Ud think they would fluff the show more than they do; this season seemd to have less to it than the Austin-show IMNSHO.

Tazer

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •