The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Official Summary The Real World Key West Episode 15: Do You Know Who I Am?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Real World / Road Rules Forum (Protected)
Original message

volsfan 19846 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

06-08-06, 07:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Official Summary The Real World Key West Episode 15: Do You Know Who I Am?"
As the season progresses, we are finding out that some of the roomies aren’t as mature as we once thought. Skinny is a mess, Slutty is a spoiled brat, there is a girl just walking around and not participating and two guys I can’t tell apart. Ty is the gay drama queen that likes to stir the pot just to smell the crap. Let’s see what happens this week!

Skinny Update: We may be safe from the wrath of the skeleton as she has eaten 2 frozen grapes, a pitted olive and a half glass of milk. She is good to go for at least 7 more days…no?

The episode begins with Zach and Crystal, Zach’s crush out dancing with the rest of the roomies. Crystal, Zach’s crush reminds me of a girl I went to college with…in 1998. She has the dyed blond hair thing going on plus a little “special gel” like that scene from There’s Something About Mary. Seriously, girlfriend has some hair teased to Jesus (some would also call it “mall hair”).

Zach is worried that Crystal, Zach’s crush is urinated off because he (Zach) made sure she had a safe trip home with one of her friends that had not been drinking. Janelle tells Zach that Crystal, Zach’s crush is just listening to her hormones. Honey, the whore has been moaning since she found out she could get on MTV. Being a DAW, she just wants the publicity. Hey! Ho’s gotta eat too!

Zach and Tyler have a chat in the car on the way to work the next day. I have no idea why it was ever including in this episode. There is no information given that hasn’t been discussed. It ends with Ty proclaiming, “Wow! I am glad I am gay!” Well, I for one have never heard of a straight male wanting to have sex with other men. The way I see it…you either *%&$ &*%^ or you don’t!

At Mystic Tan, Slutty takes a call from Martin and he gives her the news that his dad is terminal. Martin’s dad is on a feeding tube but they won’t do anything until after the weekend. So, Slutty decides she will go visit Martin to see him and help him through this difficult time.

Next up? Asses! Seriously, the roomies go to the Miss Hawaiian Tropic contest. T & A all around but Zach is worried about Crystal, Zach’s crush. Then, all worries have disappeared as Zach starts talking to Natalie and they flirt all over the bar. WTF? I guess Zach is thinking with the wrong head but good grief…one moment distraught of not knowing how to handle Crystal, Zach’s crush and the next minute sticking his tongue down the throat of a stranger.

The Scene Of The Episode

The scene is with Slutty on the phone with Martin and it went down something like this:

Slutty: Tickets are almost $600!
Martin: I just found tickets for $84 flying out of Fort Lauderdale.
Slutty: How am I going to get to Fort Lauderdale?
Marting: Greyhound Bus…$50!
Slutty: I am going to ride on a Greyhound Bus? Do you know who I am?
Martin: What’s wrong with a Greyhound Bus…so what?
Slutty: SO WHAT? You are going to make me call my dad for the tickets aren’t you?

SPOILED ROTTEN BITCH (SRB)! This is all I had to hear to know that I dislike Slutty the most! She seriously thinks she is better than others and that she WON’T stoop so low as to ride a bus. I have never liked arrogance and I am not starting with this wicked wench. I will have no patience for her the rest of the season.

Zach’s first love called his parent’s house and Zach returns the call. The ex-girlfriend didn’t want anything other than saying hello.

The most boring episode of the season ends with SRB getting on the plane and her dad paid for the tickets. The only thing I can think of to explain this rude, ugly woman is…My Sweet Sixteen!

OH.THE.DRAMA!

I finally blogged

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Official Summary The Real World... JoshInSGV 06-08-06 1
 RE: Official Summary The Real World... WickedOne 06-09-06 2
 RE: Official Summary The Real World... batts 06-11-06 3

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

JoshInSGV 737 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

06-08-06, 08:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JoshInSGV Click to send private message to JoshInSGV Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Official Summary The Real World Key West Episode 15: Do You Know Who I Am?"
Excellent summary, Vols! Your summaries are so much more exciting than watching the actual show.

What the hell is wrong with Slutty?? Just an episode ago she was talking sh!t about how Ty thinks he's better than everyone else. Guess what, Slutty? Ty is not the only self-centered arrogant
b!tch in the house!! I was just floored when she refused to take the Greyhound bus up to Ft Lauderdale.

I kinda felt bad for Zack when he called his ex. It was glaringly obvious that Allison has moved on from that relationship. Poor Zack looked so foolish with all that unresolved emotional baggage.

I was surprised that they didnt mention anything about Keith's visit to Key West. Did he just decide not to visit Paula anymore? The editing of the RW is so tricky sometimes because events are not always shown chronologically.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

WickedOne 37 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

06-09-06, 09:14 AM (EST)
Click to EMail WickedOne Click to send private message to WickedOne Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Official Summary The Real World Key West Episode 15: Do You Know Who I Am?"
I haven't been able to catch RW in awhile(not for a lack of wanting to).Thank u for the update & nextime I'll be sure NOT to be drinking hot coffee while reading....it burns when coming out of ones nose.

Beyond This Place There Be Dragons!

batts 1725 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

06-11-06, 09:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail batts Click to send private message to batts Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Official Summary The Real World Key West Episode 15: Do You Know Who I Am?"
as she has eaten 2 frozen grapes, a pitted olive and a half glass of milk.

I wonder if she's lactose intolerant....... that would hurry all that food out of her system for her....

and SRB..... LMAO

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •