The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"The Real World Key West Episode 8 Discussion: 04-18-06"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Real World / Road Rules Forum (Protected)
Original message

volsfan 19846 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-18-06, 09:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"The Real World Key West Episode 8 Discussion: 04-18-06"
Hurrican Rita hits and messes with the opening of the tanning salon AND Skinny steals John/Zach's date...OH.THE.DRAMA!

Let' discuss it here.

I finally blogged

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: The Real World Key West Episode... HobbsofMI 04-18-06 1
   RE: The Real World Key West Episode... volsfan 04-18-06 2
       RE: The Real World Key West Episode... DaveThe Dude 04-18-06 4
 batts has the summary volsfan 04-18-06 3
   RE: batts has the summary DaveThe Dude 04-18-06 5
   RE: batts has the summary batts 04-19-06 6
       RE: batts has the summary FlowerChild 04-19-06 7
           Just give the girl some mashed pota... batts 04-19-06 8
               RE: Just give the girl some mashed ... FlowerChild 04-19-06 9
                   RE: Just give the girl some mashed ... volsfan 04-19-06 10
                       RE: Just give the girl some mashed ... DaveThe Dude 04-19-06 11
                       RE: Just give the girl some mashed ... FlowerChild 04-20-06 12
               RE: Just give the girl some mashed ... nazpink 04-20-06 13
                   RE: Just give the girl some mashed ... DaveThe Dude 04-21-06 14
                   RE: Just give the girl some mashed ... volsfan 04-21-06 15
                       RE: Just give the girl some mashed ... nazpink 04-21-06 16
                       and are you the expert on this thin... batts 04-22-06 17
                           RE: and are you the expert on this ... DaveThe Dude 04-22-06 18
                               RE: and are you the expert on this ... volsfan 04-22-06 19
 RE: The Real World Key West Episode... nique1281 04-23-06 20
   RE: The Real World Key West Episode... volsfan 04-23-06 21
       RE: The Real World Key West Episode... DaveThe Dude 04-23-06 22
           RE: The Real World Key West Episode... nazpink 04-23-06 23
               RE: The Real World Key West Episode... DaveThe Dude 04-23-06 24
                   RE: The Real World Key West Episode... volsfan 04-24-06 25
                   RE: The Real World Key West Episode... nazpink 04-27-06 26

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

HobbsofMI 15959 desperate attention whore postings

04-18-06, 09:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail HobbsofMI Click to send private message to HobbsofMI Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: The Real World Key West Episode 8 Discussion: 04-18-06"
Just wanted to say hi Vols....seems a little dead in hear...maybe RW lost everyone with Rita...

sig by arkieglr and bouncy by IceCat

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

04-18-06, 09:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: The Real World Key West Episode 8 Discussion: 04-18-06"
maybe RW lost everyone with Rita...

We couldn't be that lucky!

*waves* to Hobbs!

Paula walNUTS? No no...he doesn't mean that...DOES HE?

DaveThe Dude 967 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

04-18-06, 10:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DaveThe%20Dude Click to send private message to DaveThe%20Dude Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: The Real World Key West Episode 8 Discussion: 04-18-06"
If anyone thinks I might have said anything nice about Paula before, well, I take it all back. After watching that mental case pull her ridiculous drama on John I have no sympathy left for her at all. Feed her to the sharks.

04-18-06, 10:36 PM (EST)
3. "batts has the summary"
and I am so glad he is going to help me out. There is no way I could get through this summary without going off because people like Paula really get under my skin...tonight was no exception.

04-18-06, 10:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DaveThe%20Dude Click to send private message to DaveThe%20Dude Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: batts has the summary"
Feeding her to the sharks is probably too good for her. Send her home to her boyfriend. They deserve each other. She is nothing but an illogical, evil attention whore. And whichever MTV idiot who put her on the show should be burned at the stake.

batts 1725 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

04-19-06, 06:40 AM (EST)
Click to EMail batts Click to send private message to batts Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: batts has the summary"
And it was a FUN summary to do! It's up... Hope everyone enjoys.

FlowerChild 1168 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

04-19-06, 12:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail FlowerChild Click to send private message to FlowerChild Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: batts has the summary"
Ok, besides Paula's eating problems, she is just plain certifiably insane. She made no sense last night what-so-ever. I'm with you guys...send her to the sharks....OR..back to her boyfriend.

What the hell was she talking about anyway? Bla bla bla bla bla.

04-19-06, 05:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail batts Click to send private message to batts Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "Just give the girl some mashed potatoes!..."
and she'll be alright. Thats what Tyler said.... She just needs lvoe, compassion, security, and some mashed taters & gravy!

What the hell was she talking about anyways? Bla bla bla bla bla.
I was hoping one of you girls could tell ME what the
"Caliber of excellence of the womanhood of Life "... was all about. Is that code? Do I even want to know?

This is why I had so much fun doing the summary! LOL

04-19-06, 07:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail FlowerChild Click to send private message to FlowerChild Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Just give the girl some mashed potatoes!..."
I think it means:

"I don't like limp sausage pizza...infact I don't like food in general.....and I am NOT a lesbian...no wait...I AM a lesbian....and even though he put me in the hospital, he's all I have so I keep calling him....and then I cry about how f'ed up he's made me....Boat rides make me happy. I talk in Paula Walnut code about something that makes no sense to anybody around me...and I'm not a lesbian.....then I have to grab a brown paper bag cause I hyperventilate all the time. And I can steal girls from the boys because I AM a lesbian.....please pass me my celery stick."

Yup, thats what it means...Dear Karen told me she talked to Paula.

04-19-06, 07:47 PM (EST)
10. "RE: Just give the girl some mashed potatoes!..."
please pass me my celery stick."

The entire stick? I think that is a bit much for one meal...no?

04-19-06, 10:05 PM (EST)
11. "RE: Just give the girl some mashed potatoes!..."
Yeah, don't give that mental basket case too many calories! She might go nuts every episode rather than once in a while. Ugh!

04-20-06, 11:35 AM (EST)
12. "RE: Just give the girl some mashed potatoes!..."
The celery stick is for the whole week.

For one meal? I don't think so.

nazpink 1058 desperate attention whore postings

04-20-06, 10:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nazpink Click to send private message to nazpink Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Just give the girl some mashed potatoes!..."
Your guess on the "caliber of excellence of the womanhood of life" would be as good as mine. Paula's rant and raves didn't make much sense and I wouldn't blame it on the alcohol either, isn't that just sad? LOL.

First off, if I was John I would be equally ticked at Paula "sabotaging" him at the bar. Who likes to be the butt of anyone's obnoxious jokes and be embarrassed? John just seems like a mellow guy going out to flirt, maybe get a bootycall, and overall have a good time and I'm sure the ladies he meets in the bar are looking for the same thing or the chance to get on t.v. I have a few theories as to why Paula started in on John.

1.) Paula either has a romantic interest in John or just likes him as a friend more than the others in the house and therefore wants his full attention which he doesn't give her when he's off flirting so she gets jealous.

2.)Paula seeks out potential relationships in bars and has gotten used up so she is putting the ladies in her place and John in the place of the men, so she's basically taking her anger out on someone completely innocent.

3.)Paula is a lesbian or bi and happens to be attracted to the same chicks as John.

Either way this girl is mental. Mental problems and low self-esteem are not a very good mixture. I'm sure Paula acts extreme at times just for the sake of attention. The best thing for the others in the house and for Paula is to simply not give her attention when she's acting out. And I agree with Janelle, Tyler didn't need to lecture John, no one should have to tip toe on eggshells around Paula and allow her to mistreat them.

04-21-06, 00:10 AM (EST)
14. "RE: Just give the girl some mashed potatoes!..."
You're right. Actually, I think Paula is so messed up that the others should just ostracize her. In other words, they should simply ignore her. If she wants to babble and act like a buffoon, let her do it on her time and on her dime. She shouldn't be allowed to bring the others down just because she has a few screws loose. Like I said before - feed her to the sharks. People like her are completely expendable. I have no sympathy for her at all.

04-21-06, 06:31 AM (EST)
15. "RE: Just give the girl some mashed potatoes!..."
I would add:

4) Paula needs the attention from everyone at all times.

The attention whore needs to be the center of attention.

04-21-06, 11:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nazpink Click to send private message to nazpink Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Just give the girl some mashed potatoes!..."
Yep and if that means acting like a psychotic babbling mess then Paula is all too willing to do it. Pretty lame and sad.

04-22-06, 00:17 AM (EST)
17. "and are you the expert on this things"
>I would add:
>
>4) Paula needs the attention from
>everyone at all times.
>
>The attention whore needs to be
>the center of attention.

you should know..... with over 18 thousand desparate attention whore postings LOL

Sorry, I just couldn't pass this one up... LOL

04-22-06, 01:43 AM (EST)
18. "RE: and are you the expert on this things"
18,000 posting?!?!?!?!? Good grief, Vols, do you ever do anything other than type???

04-22-06, 09:40 AM (EST)
19. "RE: and are you the expert on this things"
batts...you can kiss my DAWness!

Dave, there is nothing better to do!

nique1281 0 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "New Member"

04-23-06, 04:41 AM (EST)
Click to EMail nique1281 Click to send private message to nique1281 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: The Real World Key West Episode 8 Discussion: 04-18-06"
Paula wants Jonh! Remember in the first or second episode when she flips on him for no reason. That's what kids do when the like someone they push them down or be mean for no reason. John is not giving Paula the attention she wants so this is how she reacts. I feel bad for John because he is just trying to have a good time with this experience and here comes Paula with her issues.
Everytime Paula goes nuts Johns's all confused (she has him going nuts too!!), and he's like I did not do anything wrong to her, and if I did I am sorry. All John needs to do is give Paula a little action and it will all be over.

04-23-06, 09:08 AM (EST)
21. "RE: The Real World Key West Episode 8 Discussion: 04-18-06"
John is not giving Paula the attention she wants so this is how she reacts. I feel bad for John because he is just trying to have a good time with this experience and here comes Paula with her issues.

I feel bad for Paula because she is the one with issues.

All John needs to do is give Paula a little action and it will all be over.

Absolutely the wrong thing to do. If Paula gets action then she knows she has her paws into him and the real trouble begins. RUN JOHN...RUN!

04-23-06, 10:35 AM (EST)
22. "RE: The Real World Key West Episode 8 Discussion: 04-18-06"
Vols is right! Run John, run! If he gives in and schtups Paula, she will have, in a sense, won the psychological battle. Paula is an immature monster who will do anything - including stealing the dates of others, making wild accusations, and even starving herself half to death - in order to gain attention and try to get her way. She's not just immature, self-centered, and nuts, she is DANGEROUS! Like I said before, the crew should ostracize her - completely ignore her. If they're lucky they can convince her to just go home. At least John's love life would not get purposely sabatoged whenever they go out!

04-23-06, 09:56 PM (EST)
23. "RE: The Real World Key West Episode 8 Discussion: 04-18-06"
John should just give Paula his blow up doll and throw in a slice of pizza.

04-23-06, 11:06 PM (EST)
24. "RE: The Real World Key West Episode 8 Discussion: 04-18-06"
LOL!!! That's hilarious!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And to think, the slice of pizza would last her a whole month!!!!!! Talk about a cheap date!!!

04-24-06, 06:36 PM (EST)
25. "RE: The Real World Key West Episode 8 Discussion: 04-18-06"
More wine Dave...more wine!

04-27-06, 05:46 PM (EST)
26. "RE: The Real World Key West Episode 8 Discussion: 04-18-06"
>LOL!!! That's hilarious!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>
>And to think, the slice of
>pizza would last her a
>whole month!!!!!! Talk about a
>cheap date!!!

So wouldn't the blow up doll....lol.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •