The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"The Real World Key West Episode 9 Discussion: 04-25-06"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Real World / Road Rules Forum (Protected)
Original message

volsfan 19846 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-25-06, 09:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"The Real World Key West Episode 9 Discussion: 04-25-06"
I think Paula Walnuts gets a break tonight as John and Queen Ty get into an argument. Queen Ty claims that John is making "anti-gay" remarks and then Ty goes off the deep end.

Let's see what happens and chat it up here.

I finally blogged

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: The Real World Key West Episode... volsfan 04-25-06 1
   RE: The Real World Key West Episode... DaveThe Dude 04-25-06 2
       RE: The Real World Key West Episode... DaveThe Dude 04-26-06 3
           RE: The Real World Key West Episode... FlowerChild 04-26-06 4
               RE: The Real World Key West Episode... nazpink 04-26-06 5
           RE: The Real World Key West Episode... msladyhotlady 04-26-06 6
               RE: The Real World Key West Episode... volsfan 04-26-06 7
                   RE: The Real World Key West Episode... DaveThe Dude 04-26-06 8
                   RE: The Real World Key West Episode... FlowerChild 04-27-06 9
                       RE: The Real World Key West Episode... msladyhotlady 04-27-06 10
                           RE: The Real World Key West Episode... FlowerChild 04-27-06 11
                               RE: The Real World Key West Episode... msladyhotlady 04-27-06 12
                                   RE: The Real World Key West Episode... DaveThe Dude 04-27-06 13
                                       RE: The Real World Key West Episode... FlowerChild 04-27-06 14
                                           RE: The Real World Key West Episode... DaveThe Dude 04-27-06 15

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

04-25-06, 10:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: The Real World Key West Episode 9 Discussion: 04-25-06"
For goodness sakes! Skinny bitch is the most desperate person to have ever graced the Real World cameras! WTF?
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

DaveThe Dude 967 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

04-25-06, 10:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DaveThe%20Dude Click to send private message to DaveThe%20Dude Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: The Real World Key West Episode 9 Discussion: 04-25-06"
You're right, Vols! Did you see it at the bar when Paula Walnuts had the audacity to say that Svetlana wants all the attention? This like the proverbial pot calling the kettle black. Good grief! Paula sure is one confused, evil monster. Feed her to the sharks!

And what's this with Tyler??? Throwing a drink in John's face! I thought MTV had some sort of anti-violence clause in their contracts? How comes Tyler wasn't thrown off the show for assaulting a cast member? I bet if John threw a glass of booze on Paula's face everyone and their uncle would be screaming about how John was a monster and should be thrown off! What gives??

04-26-06, 07:28 AM (EST)
Click to EMail DaveThe%20Dude Click to send private message to DaveThe%20Dude Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: The Real World Key West Episode 9 Discussion: 04-25-06"
I don't know about you other people, but when Paula speaks during her "confessionals," she always has this sly, really dishonest-looking grin. The impression I get when she talks during these "confessionals" is that she's lying through her teeth. I just don't trust her one bit.

Run Key West! Run!

FlowerChild 1168 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

04-26-06, 10:57 AM (EST)
Click to EMail FlowerChild Click to send private message to FlowerChild Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: The Real World Key West Episode 9 Discussion: 04-25-06"
Ok, it has been confirmed - Paula Walnuts...is NUTS! I can't figure her out. I first thought she was just really messed up in the head, thanks to her abusive boyfriend...but now I think she's not as messed up as we think....she's planning all of this for a reason - reason being - she wants all the attention.....always. It's her little sob story and she's sticking to it.

Blah. Shark bait.

Oh...and her sarcastic confession to Svet that she's an anorexic lesbian...almost sounded unsarcastic...if that makes any sense.

I'm fairly certain that something goes chemically wrong in Paula's head when she drinks...and when she eats for that matter.

nazpink 1058 desperate attention whore postings

04-26-06, 12:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nazpink Click to send private message to nazpink Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: The Real World Key West Episode 9 Discussion: 04-25-06"
Well the Tyler and John incident was made a bigger deal by MTV than what it actaully was. Yes, it was immature for Ty to throw a drink in John's face opposed to pulling him aside and telling him to quite his sh!t, but he soon took responsibility for his actions and chose to talk about it when there was less alcohol in both of their systems. I was pretty disappointed in John, because he of all people should know how it feels to go out to a bar and chat up with someone only to have another roommate make jokes at his expense. He pretty much did the same to Ty as Paula did to him with the exception of flirting with Ty's man. But they worked it out and there really wasn't any drama there.

As far as Paula goes well she acts like she hides her past with her ex like it's some secret yet she has absolutely no issue with exposing it to a guy she met at a bar!!! In fact how many times have we, the viewers, had to listen to her talk about it in confessional and now she talks about it with Svet and some dude and John. She wants everyone to know because it gains her attention and excuse for her bad behavior that she would probably have even if she led a perfect life. I have wondered many a times how sincere she is about her problems and I have noticed the smirk she has on her face during the confessionals, which makes me think that she's embelishing or completely making a bunch of it up. And again, last night she said crap that didn't even make sense. Like she's trying to sound smart by putting together random words without it making sense. Ugh, I just can't stand things like her and I'm glad I'm not living with her.

msladyhotlady 28 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

04-26-06, 05:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail msladyhotlady Click to send private message to msladyhotlady Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: The Real World Key West Episode 9 Discussion: 04-25-06"
I have the answer to Paula Walnuts. First of all, the most obvious is that she really, really likes John. She's not a lesbian. Yes, she attracts them, but she's not one of them. She pus!y blocks John. I feel for John, because from the night he called her out, by saying, "You're always there tyring to put me down in front of who ever I talk too." I thought he had figued out that she likes him(duh), but no. He comes up with that she's a lesbian. She just doesn't want to see him with other girls, so she literally comes over to be-friend the girl and take them away. Then he said, "I'll just find girls for you." Besides liking John, the type of guy she could never could get in high school, the guy that she claims make her sick; She may actually be anorexic and taking diet pills and she definetly has self-esteem issues. If you've noticed the only person that upsets her is John. She wants John to talk to her, to be all on her, and ya know; just show some attraction to her. She's also jealous of Fitz. Hell, I think Fitz is pretty. Paula isn't really nuts. She just likes a boy. She does need help with her self-esteem and anorexia, but other than that, she just wants John. So, she acts childish. Discussion solved.

04-26-06, 06:37 PM (EST)
7. "RE: The Real World Key West Episode 9 Discussion: 04-25-06"
Discussion solved.

Not for me! I couldn't disagree more. Paula doesn't give a rat's arse about anyone but herself and everything HAS to be about her. She made the perfectly clear during the show last night when she said that she became second choice once Slutty started dancin around. That little outburst had NOTHING to do with John but had everything to do with EVERYONE putting her into the center of attention.

Paula needs help but beyond that I don't think cares any more for John than she does anyone else in the house.

04-26-06, 10:16 PM (EST)
8. "RE: The Real World Key West Episode 9 Discussion: 04-25-06"
Well, I think there's an obvious attraction by Paula to John, but I don't think that necessarily means she likes him. I think she sees John as the most attractive guys in the house (and probably in most or every bar they go to) and she wants him because he is like "The Prize." It's not because she actually likes or loves him or wants to marry him or anything. No, I think she views him as a "prize" and just wants to get the prize. Every time something comes in the way of that - or even of just getting the prize's attention - she flips out, like a rotten spoiled rat, er, I mean kid.

And I think she believes she is the best looking girl in the house, and so she wants all the attention. When Fitz - who is infinitely better looking - gets some attention, Paula freaks out. Paula is just a miserable, evil, space cadet attention whore. And that's probably being insulting to the real space cadets out there.

To the sharks!!! To the sharks!!!!!!!!

04-27-06, 10:37 AM (EST)
Click to EMail FlowerChild Click to send private message to FlowerChild Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: The Real World Key West Episode 9 Discussion: 04-25-06"
Discussions aren't meant to be solved...they're meant to be discussed.

I don't think Paula really has a crush on John or anything like that. I think she's just plain crazy in the head.

I'm a sarky DAW as usual.

04-27-06, 02:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail msladyhotlady Click to send private message to msladyhotlady Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: The Real World Key West Episode 9 Discussion: 04-25-06"
You are right... about the whole discussion thing. Now, Paul always says that John thinks he's the guy every girl wants to talk to or he's always talking to a different girl, but why should that matter to her. You know why, because she wants to talk to him. Have you been watching the show. He is the only one she argues with and it's always at or after the club. At the club she's always cock blocking him and it irritates her that he thinks he's so hot. He doesn't act like that to me. He acts like every guy I know when they go to a club(trying to meet girls), and Paula is always there to block. Are you honestly telling me you don't think she has feelings for him at all. Now, she does have issues; big issues with self-esteem. She feel that she knows she's not John's type, so that bothers her. No guys have tried to talk to her. Also, of course the whole anorexia thing. Yeah she is nuts, but she does like John.

04-27-06, 02:45 PM (EST)
11. "RE: The Real World Key West Episode 9 Discussion: 04-25-06"
I don't know....I guess Paula could have a crush on John, but if that's the case, then Paula is even more f'ed up then I thought. I think she just hates most men...ESPECIALLY if they don't pay attention to her, and finds comfort in the attention she gets from lesbians.

Who knows...there is no figuring out Paula Walnuts.

04-27-06, 03:11 PM (EST)
12. "RE: The Real World Key West Episode 9 Discussion: 04-25-06"
I think that is completely true. I think she even said something along those lines.

04-27-06, 03:40 PM (EST)
13. "RE: The Real World Key West Episode 9 Discussion: 04-25-06"
Come to think of it, feeding Paula to the sharks might be considered shark abuse. Wouldn't want to offend any mild mannered sharks, now would we?

04-27-06, 04:38 PM (EST)
14. "RE: The Real World Key West Episode 9 Discussion: 04-25-06"
Good point Dave....what did the sharks ever do to us?
Let her blow away in the HURRICANES!!

Not that hard to do...she weighs less than a broken twig.

04-27-06, 08:44 PM (EST)
15. "RE: The Real World Key West Episode 9 Discussion: 04-25-06"
I wonder how long it will be before the others realize that Paula Walnuts is just plain evil? It sure would be cool if they just shunned and ignored her for the rest of the season. Can you imagine how irate and wacked out the Walnutmeister would be without any attention?? She'd be throwing her fits and trying to cause problems and the others would just turn their backs. It would be great to watch!

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •