The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Official Summary: The Real World Key West Episode 8; Paula Walnuts"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Real World / Road Rules Forum (Protected)
Original message

batts 1725 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

04-19-06, 06:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail batts Click to send private message to batts Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Official Summary: The Real World Key West Episode 8; Paula Walnuts"
Paula: "I find women attractive, and I don't think that makes me gay... to say so." ...... yeah right, keep on telling yourself that girl.

Our episode starts out with a bar scene, with John flirting with Kelly, a cocktail waitress, whispering sweet nothings in her ear, unaware that Paula is watching him flirt with what she views as a potential hookup for herself.

Paula: "No offense to John, but he comes across as a very obnoxious kind of THAT GUY, some kind of whoredog if you will, and that nice girl he's talking to is way too good for THAT."

Paula makes her presence known, cutting in on Johns potential PREY, and obviously ruins Johns flirting game. She then proceeds to get drunk, and has to be carried home, where we see Paula make a drunken attempt to stumble up the stairs to the house like a drunken Landon (RW Philly).

John: "Unfortunately, when Paula begins to drink, her alter ego
Paula Walnuts! is born."
Paula Walnuts stumbles into the phone room to call Keith, her unfortunate boyfriend, on the phone. She talks incoherently to him for 2 minutes before dropping the phone and passing out on the floor, leaving him wondering what she was trying to say, and how he got stuck with her in the first place.

John then picks Paula up like a Raggedy Ann doll, and carries her off to her bed, flops her in her bed and covers her up. Now.... if John knew the stunt Paula was gonna pull tomorro night, he probably woulda grabbed her by her hair and pulled her back out into the street... by the hair, and
Drop Kicked her @§§ Back to the Beach for the crabs to chew on.

The next day, Ricky Croft (Vice Pres. Mystic Tan) wants to know how they are going to promote the GRAND OPENING of the Mystic Tan Salon.
Zach tells Ricky that he has lined up a 110 person
Marching Band to parade in front of the Salon on opening day, and they are going to hand out flyers to everyone that advertise the Key West High School Marching Band performing in front of the Salon. He also mentions a meeting with a choir group to sing in front of the salon.

Now... Ricky is feeling generous and has a surprise for them. Outside is a "It's a BRAND NEW CAR! for them to do their business in. And it's not a multi-colored smokin' 1977 Pinto Hatchback either. He presents them with a nice new sparkling Mercury Milan, which they spend the next hour slobbering over.

Ricky expresses his concerns about opening day for the Mystic Tan Salon, and tells Manager Zach that the plumber can't start plumbing till Monday. The opening day is supposed to be Wednesday, and they still have to schedule in the city building code inspectors for occupancy permits before the Grand Opening.

Well, they decide it's not worth worrying about, and decide to go on a
¶ Three hour Tour, yes a Three Hour Tour ¶.
They board the SS Minnow, and set sail with Skipper Steve, and go off in the ocean, swimming, snorkeling, Jet Skiing, and Parasailing.
Well.... The weather started getting rough.... the tiny ship was tossed.....
They get a message on the Marine radio that informs them that a hurricane is coming.
Radio Voice: "Emergency Management has ordered a MANDATORY evacuation for visitors and residents, the sandbar bridge is closing.... blah blah blah.... pack it up and move it out people." Skipper Steve takes the seven wiz-bangers back to solid land before they end up ...on some uncharted desert isle...

OK... so with that in mind, and knowing full well what a hurricane did to New Orleans, they decide to..... go to the bars that night.

Sooooo, once at the bar, Johnny Bananas does the ..... Johnny Banana thing, and starts flirting with his new crush, Kristen, but Paula is doing the Paula thing, and won't have any of that!

Paula: "I don't think John has the mindset to respect women, he just treats women like a typical guy treats a girl at a bar and I think thats TACKY. He's just a simple guy, with a simple brain, with one thing on his mind, and the girl he's talking to deserves better than that."

John tells Kristen how he got stung by a jellyfish, earlier that day, and asks Kristen if she wants to see his sting marks. Paula decides it's time she stepped in to save the nice girl from that whoredog, Johnny Bananas..... and tells John, in front of Nice Girl Kristen, what a lame pick up line that is. Paula calls John an idiot, and Nice Girl Kristen, a human being.
Paula then talks code to Nice Girl Kristen, and insults Johns ........ whatever... something... I don't know, but it's something about a floppy sausage Pizza.

John: "It's crystal clear to me that Paula is running interference between me and Kristen."
Push comes to shove and John is tossed aside as Paula invites John's 'crush' to her place for a slumber party! She continues to insult John at the table before they leave the bar.

Our next scene is of Paula Walnuts doing some kind of, well, lets call it 'calisthenics' outside of the bar, with Nice Girl Kristen holding up Paula, to do chin ups below the porch covering.
John sees this, and knows it's over between him and Kristen. He tries to 'bow out gracefully' but Paula will have none of that, and tells him how the girl now belongs to her. She tells John about their slumber party, and "You're NOT invited!"

Paula then proceeds to point and laugh at John unmercifully, till John gets in the van and heads back for the house. She then wonders what Johns problem is.....

Back at the house, Zach tries to explain to Paula, that Kristen was supposed to be Johns date. Paula isn't hearing with a brain, and continues her attitude attack. In front of everyone, in the kitchen, Paula sarcastically states, "Johns mad, cause I stole his girlfriend."

John strikes back and calls Paula a Lesbian.....
Paula calls John a whoredog....
Things get out of hand.... and all insults fly!

In the corner of the room, we see Svetlana, sitting there smugly, just glad she's not the center of attention on this one.

Paula has her one brain cell working overtime and continues to insult John with lies about how she told Nice Girl Kristen "John is a great great guy!" John talks about how from now on, he'll just expect to go meet girls, so that she can take them away from him.
John calls her a liar....
Paula calls him an @§§....
Insults, Yelling, screaming, ranting, and raving...

Paula accuses John of always demeaning herself as well as all women he comes in contact with. John asks her when he has done this, and since she can't think of a specific time, she decides to throw her hands up, and waltz up to her room.

John is worked up over the confrontation, and is still talking about Paula's Walnuts.... when Paula overhears the conversation, and decides to pull a spass out attack like Rachel, on Real World Austin.

She starts ranting about the
caliber of excellence of the womanhood of life! ...... don't ask me.... must be some more of that code talk....
She then admits that she is Lesbian, so what? Thats not the point Paula. The point is that you came between John and his potential date, and enjoyed insulting him for an hour while doing it!

Paula shouts from the staircase, "Actually, I am a lesbian, and I can take ANY one of your girls, ANY day of the week!"

John nibbles nonchalantly on a piece of toast "OK, Whatever."

Paula spasses out and groans something incoherent, grabs a broomstick, and starts flying around the room, screeching out curses to the house, and John.

Zach confessional: "When Paula gets emotional this way, she has signs of an unhealthy lifestyle." Lifestyle, my @§§.....
give that girl some mashed potatoes!

Ok..... the next day they have to leave the Paradise they call Key West, cause another one of them storms are coming. Tyler tries to talk to Paula about her altercation with John, and confessionals that the girl just needs a little love, attention, and security in her life. And maybe a few hash browns and gravy could help too.

After sandbagging the Mystic Tan Salon, and preparing the house for the oncoming Hurricane we know as 'Rita', the roomies leave the islands and hit the road. It's gonna be a long ride, cause
Johnny Bananas, and Paula Walnuts are packed in tight in the one van, on the way to Florida.

Will John be able to get a date, with Paula around? Will somebody give Paula some french fries? Find out next time on
The Real World, Key West

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Official Summary: The Real Worl... FlowerChild 04-19-06 1
 RE: Official Summary: The Real Worl... volsfan 04-19-06 2
   RE: Official Summary: The Real Worl... Rockytop Chick 04-20-06 3
       RE: Official Summary: The Real Worl... DaveThe Dude 04-20-06 4
           RE: Official Summary: The Real Worl... volsfan 04-20-06 5
               RE: Official Summary: The Real Worl... DaveThe Dude 04-21-06 6

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

FlowerChild 1168 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

04-19-06, 12:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail FlowerChild Click to send private message to FlowerChild Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Official Summary: The Real World Key West Episode 8; Paula Walnuts"
So much better than watching the show.

Great job Batts!!

I had a dream last night that I was preparing for a hurricane. I live in Wisconsin. Hurricane over lake Michigan? Could it happen? Find out in my dreams tonight.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

volsfan 19846 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-19-06, 06:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Official Summary: The Real World Key West Episode 8; Paula Walnuts"
Great job batts! Thanks for sub'ing for me

Paula shouts from the staircase, "Actually, I am a lesbian, and I can take ANY one of your girls, ANY day of the week!"

This is the part that really gets me...who is playing this game but the bitch? Numbnuts...just fvcking numbnuts!

Rockytop Chick 314 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

04-20-06, 04:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Rockytop%20Chick Click to send private message to Rockytop%20Chick Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Official Summary: The Real World Key West Episode 8; Paula Walnuts"
isn't there a third girl on the Real World this season? Or is it just 2 girls and some dudes this time?

DaveThe Dude 967 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

04-20-06, 04:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DaveThe%20Dude Click to send private message to DaveThe%20Dude Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Official Summary: The Real World Key West Episode 8; Paula Walnuts"
The "third girl" this season never says anything of interest. Boring, fake boobs and a snob. Maybe its better that she never says anything......

Despite the "third girl" being boring and Paula Walnuts being insane, I still like this season better than any of the last four or five. What do you guys think?

volsfan 19846 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-20-06, 05:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Official Summary: The Real World Key West Episode 8; Paula Walnuts"
Totally agree Dave, I think this has been/is the best season for at least the last 4-5. I would say it has been better than the last 4 seasons combined!

DaveThe Dude 967 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

04-21-06, 07:39 AM (EST)
Click to EMail DaveThe%20Dude Click to send private message to DaveThe%20Dude Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Official Summary: The Real World Key West Episode 8; Paula Walnuts"
Overall, I'd say that Josh, John, & Jose are pretty normal, respectable people, which is refreshing for this show. Svetlana, though young, naive and obviously pampered, at least does not seem to be nuts, a hopeless drunk, overtly lazy, or cruelly insane. And for all the bickering and ridiculous drama caused by Paula Walnuts, they all seem to be working hard at their job. For God's sakes, some of them actually clean up after themselves (notice the house isn't a complete pig sty as in most other seasons!), they don't get fall down drunk every single night, and a few even go fishing!!! How different from those losers in Philadelphia, the drunken jail birds of San Diego, or those lazy bums in Paris who wouldn't even take the time to see the Palace of Versailles and then openly lied to their employers. Goodness, compared to these other seasons this is a breath - no a gush - of fresh air! Now, if only they would feed Paula to the sharks....

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •