The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Official Summary: The Real World Key West Episode 7; Jose is THE man!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Real World / Road Rules Forum (Protected)
Original message

volsfan 19846 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-14-06, 08:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Official Summary: The Real World Key West Episode 7; Jose is THE man!"
Previously on The Real World: Skinny got hungry, Slutty cried, John/Zach did nothing, Jose looked h ot and Ty gossiped about everyone. Got it? Ok, now that everyone is caught up…let’s get into this week’s show!

Skinny update: After watching everyone eat three meal a day and a midnight snack, Skinny decided to join in for her quest to be “normal”. Skinny was seen scrambling two eggs, frying bacon and making toast. After plating the delicious meal she licked her fingers, which was her weekly feeding. No need for induced vomiting this week either! WHEW!

The opening scene has Skinny on the phone with an ex-boyfriend that is being all mushy and saying that he can’t imagine a future without her. However, all the oohing and ahhing is short lived when we learn that Asshat (ex-boyfriend) used Skinny as a punching bag when they were together. No wonder he thinks he can’t have a future without her because he would have to “train” another woman to take his abuse.

Fast forward to the kitchen where Slutty and Skinny are talking about Asshat. We learn more about Asshat beating the carp out of Skinny and hospitalizing her! Skinny admits to opening the line of communication might not have been the right thing to do.

MIGHT NOT? WTF? Well, Asshat “MIGHT NOT” like becoming bubba’s bitch in prison but it’s where he belongs. Seriously folks, I don’t want to go into something as serious as abuse and try to make fun of or light of it. So, let me say that I think Skinny needs professional help and should stay away from Asshat. However, I know it isn’t that easy…

Next phone call between Asshat and Skinny is an argument because Asshat is urinated off that Skinny agreed to seek help while in Florida. Asshat even says that Skinny will get help and come home and say things won’t work between them. HELLO! Dude is pissed that he is losing his punching bag. Dude is pissed he doesn’t have human flesh to bash the hell out of. Dude is pissed because he is losing control of his contraband. Dude is pissed MTV is airing his dirty laundry for all to see. Dude is pissed that FOX cancelled Playing It Straight before all the “straights” were discovered!

Foreshadowing for next week: Everyone goes out dancing and Skinny starts kissing a Hawaiian girl. Remember this for next week…

In the meantime, John/Zach meets and greets Elaine/Erin. The guys swap saliva with the girls and head back to the house for a midnight swim. Once they get back to the house Zach disappears and leaves John with the two girls.

In one of the greatest moments of The Real World…John talks Jose into keeping company with one of the girls while John tries to hook-up with the other. John and his little twit are in the pool watching the other wench try and work her way around Jose. Jose isn’t having much of it as he is hardly paying attention to her. The wench decides it is time to go skinny dipping and she drops her clothes and jumps in the pool. Being the classiest male to EVER grace a Real World house…Jose turns and walks away from said wench! Jose basically told her that he doesn’t stoop so low as to think about getting nekkid during the first time of meeting someone. Nothing like dirty trash being put in the garbage where they belong!

YOU GO BOY! Let’s give Jose a standing ovation! * APPLAUSE *

The show ends with Skinny on the phone with Asshat. Asshat is blaming Skinny for hooking-up with a female friend. Asshat screams at her and continues the abuse…

OH.THE.DRAMA!

What happens next week…you ask? Skinny eats at the Y!

I finally blogged

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Official Summary: The Real Worl... DaveThe Dude 04-15-06 1
   RE: Official Summary: The Real Worl... volsfan 04-15-06 2
       RE: Official Summary: The Real Worl... DaveThe Dude 04-15-06 3
           RE: Official Summary: The Real Worl... volsfan 04-16-06 4
               RE: Official Summary: The Real Worl... DaveThe Dude 04-16-06 5
 RE: Official Summary: The Real Worl... batts 04-17-06 6

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

DaveThe Dude 967 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

04-15-06, 02:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DaveThe%20Dude Click to send private message to DaveThe%20Dude Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Official Summary: The Real World Key West Episode 7; Jose is THE man!"
Great review, Vols!

If Skinny "eats at the Y" next week, will those 2.5 calories cause her to puke? Hmmmm...

Yup, Jose did a good and noble thing to walk away from that skank Ho who jumped in the pool naked. Ugh!

Is the snobby half-Black girl (who is so completely irrelevant this season that I can never remember her name) ever going to stop snarling long enough to say something note worthy? Will she ever start to "date within her race" and go after a Black guy? Talk about confused....

Hey! Wouldn't it be interesting if Skinny's dirtball ex-boyfriend hopped on a plane to go visit the gang in Key West?!? That could be a SCREAM (literally!)!

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

04-15-06, 06:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Official Summary: The Real World Key West Episode 7; Jose is THE man!"
I will have Skinny on diet watch for the "eating at the Y" bit!

I am with you on the half-black girl that dates in her race...what is her name? While I was writing the summary she had a couple of speaking parts and I was thinking to myself what her name is.

I also have been thinking of the Asshat visiting Key West...I.CAN'T.WAIT! I hope it happens.

04-15-06, 07:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DaveThe%20Dude Click to send private message to DaveThe%20Dude Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Official Summary: The Real World Key West Episode 7; Jose is THE man!"
Bring on the Asshat!! Bring on the Asshat!! More wine!! More wine!! Let the whining begin!!

Hey Vols!

04-16-06, 05:41 PM (EST)
4. "RE: Official Summary: The Real World Key West Episode 7; Jose is THE man!"
Let the whining begin!!

Um...that started about 6.5 episodes ago...didn't it?

04-16-06, 10:38 PM (EST)
5. "RE: Official Summary: The Real World Key West Episode 7; Jose is THE man!"
But really, wouldn't it be great if Skinny's scumbag ex-boyfriend came to Key West? Wouldn't it be at least amusing to see how the others reacted to someone who is so obviously a low life piece of dung? Wouldn't it be great to see if Skinny would either get her act together or melt and fold under the pressure of having that sub-human stalking her around the streets of Key West? That could add a sense of drama and excitement that we've never had before.

batts 1725 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

04-17-06, 01:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail batts Click to send private message to batts Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Official Summary: The Real World Key West Episode 7; Jose is THE man!"
Dude is pissed that FOX cancelled Playing It Straight before all the “straights” were discovered!

HA!

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •