The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"The Real World Key West Episode 6 Discussion: 04/04/06"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Real World / Road Rules Forum (Protected)
Original message

volsfan 19846 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-04-06, 09:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"The Real World Key West Episode 6 Discussion: 04/04/06"
How will the shopping spree go? Will the operation be painless? Will Slutty cry? Will Skinny eat? Will Ty tell others what to do?

OH.THE.DRAMA!

Let's talk about it here.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: The Real World Key West Episode... DaveThe Dude 04-04-06 1
   RE: The Real World Key West Episode... nazpink 04-05-06 2
       RE: The Real World Key West Episode... Sonya 04-05-06 3
           RE: The Real World Key West Episode... FlowerChild 04-05-06 4
               RE: The Real World Key West Episode... volsfan 04-05-06 5
 RE: The Real World Key West Episode... Elaine0 04-06-06 6
   RE: The Real World Key West Episode... DaveThe Dude 04-06-06 7
       RE: The Real World Key West Episode... nazpink 04-06-06 8

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

DaveThe Dude 967 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

04-04-06, 11:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DaveThe%20Dude Click to send private message to DaveThe%20Dude Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: The Real World Key West Episode 6 Discussion: 04/04/06"
Good God! Svetlana is even more of a spoiled brat than even I thought she was!! Good grief, what a monster!!

John (or was it Zach?) was darn right to tell her not to go home because this experience would be good for her. Yup, I agree 100%! A lifetime of being pampered and spoiled has really made her a mess!

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

nazpink 1058 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

04-05-06, 11:04 AM (EST)
Click to EMail nazpink Click to send private message to nazpink Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: The Real World Key West Episode 6 Discussion: 04/04/06"
Missed this episode but can't wait to see it!!!!

Sonya 63 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

04-05-06, 11:58 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Sonya Click to send private message to Sonya Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: The Real World Key West Episode 6 Discussion: 04/04/06"
You didn't miss much beside Slutlana whining and whining and more whining. They need to give her cheese for the whine.

FlowerChild 1168 desperate attention whore postings

04-05-06, 12:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail FlowerChild Click to send private message to FlowerChild Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: The Real World Key West Episode 6 Discussion: 04/04/06"
Svetlana is probably so used to getting her way and doing things her way that its impossible for her to accept anybody else's opinion. I'm sure she probably is a great manager for her parents business. I actually don't doubt that she's a hard worker...BUT this is an entirely different situation. She needs to learn to work WITH people rather than expect them to work FOR her. I think Zach (or was it John) is doing a great job being manager. He has a tough group to manage.

I must say, I really enjoy seeing them work hard and make an effort to do a good job. This is a first for the Real World cast. I think everybody on this cast (aside from Svety) is fairly mature and they all seem hardworking. This should be an interesting season!!!

I must say, as much as I like Gossip Queen Ty-Ty, I think he can be VERY vindictive. He's loosing his status of Gossip Queen. Soon he will be Super Snotty Little Ty-Ty.

volsfan 19846 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-05-06, 06:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: The Real World Key West Episode 6 Discussion: 04/04/06"
He's loosing his status of Gossip Queen. Soon he will be Super Snotty Little Ty-Ty.

I am not so sure he isn't already there! I am going to re-watch tonight and try to post the summary tomorrow...if not I am going to be way behind. I have family coming in from New York for the weekend and I am going to spend the entire time with them.

Elaine0 1507 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

04-06-06, 07:58 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Elaine0 Click to send private message to Elaine0 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: The Real World Key West Episode 6 Discussion: 04/04/06"
As others have said Svetlana is a spoiled little brat. Zach, I believe, was telling someone on the phone that she has no idea she is doing anything wrong, so you can't talk to her. How do you resolve an issue with someone who is never wrong? She is so stunned that people wouldn't beg her to be manager. She is stunned people don't agree with everything she says. I imagine at home on the rare occasion when she doesn't get her way, she cries, whines and pouts until she does. But it is not happening with this group. Each time she acts like a baby they are more convinced they were right not to give her the job. Last week when she stood in the bedroom doorway, I was convinced that is something she's often done at home. Her parents disagree with her, she runs to her bedroom in tears and then someone comes up to comfort her. But that didn't happen in the house and she can't understand why. In her mind they are either horrible people or don't like her. But how could they not like her since in her mind she is always right.

But unless she is making up the stories, this isn't the first time she's been around people that don't like her. It seems her boyfriend's friends have a problem with her too and the boyfriend doesn't do anything about it.

I really liked how Zach tried to handle the confrontation with Svetlana. Tyler was only making it worse by picking on her and stressing she was the only problem. He's right, but that only made her whine all the more.

If Tyler acted the same way to everyone as he does to Svetlana, I think I'd be annoyed with him by now. But he has a problem with her and knows how to push the right buttons to get her upset and to him it's fun. He does go a little overboard now and then, but he's still ok with me. Hiding the phone was pretty funny. He knows her like a book.

DaveThe Dude 967 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

04-06-06, 11:21 AM (EST)
Click to EMail DaveThe%20Dude Click to send private message to DaveThe%20Dude Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: The Real World Key West Episode 6 Discussion: 04/04/06"
I think Elaine0 is right. It will be interesting to see how (or even if) Svetlana learns and grow from this experience. She's just a spoiled little rich girl brat used to always getting her way. I have met people like this before. But, I still think she looks pretty snazzy in her birthday suit(!!).

Underneath it all, Tyler just might be a ruthless, sadistic tyrant who takes pleasure in insulting others. Hmmmm.......

nazpink 1058 desperate attention whore postings

04-06-06, 11:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nazpink Click to send private message to nazpink Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: The Real World Key West Episode 6 Discussion: 04/04/06"
Well, I watched the episode last night and I couldn't agree more with everyone. Svet wanted no part in the interior design of the salon yet had no problem tearing apart everyone else's work once they were gone, only to do a very poor job. I don't believe Svet's story for one bit that the VP guy didn't approve or like the job that the others did, his only concern shown was him wanting the salon t-shirts on display behind the cash register. I don't think Svet's intention with redisigning the salon, if anyone wants to really call it that, was to do a better job and score points with the real boss, I think it was simply a retaliation. If Svet can't get her way than the others will pay. I wouldn't doubt it if Svet has plans to sabotage the work others will be doing. I agree with Elaine, this girl is used to getting her own way and that's why it has been so difficult for her to be in this experience. It truly is sad and ironic when someone goes on the RW and actually is faced with the real world. Either Svet will realize her spoiled ways and grow up or she will leave the experience with the attitude that people were simply wrong and mean to her.

As for Ty.....well I really can't dislike this guy. Yes, at times he goes overboard and uses the over assertive approach a bit too much but I still love him. I had to laugh when he hid the phone away from Svet.

Zach, the manager, has been trying his best to be fair and to reason with Svet but I get the feeling that his sensitive approach is going to wear out soon. It's only a matter of time til he gets sick and tired of trying to be nice to Svet. I don't think he will be mean to her but I have doubts about him making efforts.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •