The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"The Real World Key West Episode 4: 03-21-06"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Real World / Road Rules Forum (Protected)
Original message

volsfan 19846 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-21-06, 09:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"The Real World Key West Episode 4: 03-21-06"
Where is the drama taking us this week. Let's find out! Discuss it here...

I finally blogged

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: The Real World Key West Episode... DaveThe Dude 03-21-06 1
   RE: The Real World Key West Episode... volsfan 03-21-06 2
       RE: The Real World Key West Episode... DaveThe Dude 03-21-06 3
           RE: The Real World Key West Episode... nazpink 03-22-06 4
               RE: The Real World Key West Episode... DaveThe Dude 03-22-06 5
                   RE: The Real World Key West Episode... nazpink 03-22-06 6
                       RE: The Real World Key West Episode... DaveThe Dude 03-22-06 7
                           RE: The Real World Key West Episode... volsfan 03-22-06 8
                               RE: The Real World Key West Episode... nazpink 03-22-06 9
                                   RE: The Real World Key West Episode... volsfan 03-22-06 10
                                       RE: The Real World Key West Episode... DaveThe Dude 03-22-06 11
                                           RE: The Real World Key West Episode... volsfan 03-22-06 12
                                               RE: The Real World Key West Episode... DaveThe Dude 03-22-06 13
                                                   RE: The Real World Key West Episode... FlowerChild 03-23-06 14
                                                       RE: The Real World Key West Episode... Sonya 03-23-06 15
                                                           RE: The Real World Key West Episode... DaveThe Dude 03-23-06 16
                                                               RE: The Real World Key West Episode... Sonya 03-23-06 17
 RE: The Real World Key West Episode... onyx65 03-24-06 18
   RE: The Real World Key West Episode... Sidewinder 04-03-06 27
 RE: The Real World Key West Episode... rjrabbit 03-25-06 19
   It's a rabbit sighting! WOO and HOO... volsfan 03-25-06 20
       RE: It's a rabbit sighting! WOO and... rjrabbit 03-25-06 21
           RE: It's a rabbit sighting! WOO and... DaveThe Dude 03-26-06 22
   RE: The Real World Key West Episode... WickedOne 03-27-06 24
 RE: The Real World Key West Episode... Elaine0 03-27-06 23
   RE: The Real World Key West Episode... WickedOne 03-27-06 25
       RE: The Real World Key West Episode... Sidewinder 04-03-06 26

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

DaveThe Dude 967 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

03-21-06, 10:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DaveThe%20Dude Click to send private message to DaveThe%20Dude Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: The Real World Key West Episode 4: 03-21-06"
Here we go!!!!!!!!!!!
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

03-21-06, 10:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: The Real World Key West Episode 4: 03-21-06"
OH.THE.DRAMA! It just keeps going. Dave, what did you think?

03-21-06, 11:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DaveThe%20Dude Click to send private message to DaveThe%20Dude Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: The Real World Key West Episode 4: 03-21-06"
What do I think? Well, John's new "friends" from town seem nice (and nice and cute!). Zach seems ok. Svetlana's boyfriend seems like a loser. Svetlana, on the other hand, probably looks great in her birthday suit. Ty is sometimes irritating. Overall, this cast seems to be a ga-zillion times better than Austin or that Snooze Fest in Philly. I think this season is more entertaining in almost every way than the past few seasons. Unlike some past seasons, I actually enjoy watching the RW again. Goodness, does this mean that a snow storm is coming???

If Svetlana is only 19, how does she continually get into all these clubs?? Couldn't the local police or LCB (Liquor Control Board) use this season's tapes as evidence that several clubs and bars routinely allow the 19 year old Svetlana in and drink? Couldn't these clubs then lose their license? That would certainly suck.

nazpink 1058 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

03-22-06, 09:54 AM (EST)
Click to EMail nazpink Click to send private message to nazpink Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: The Real World Key West Episode 4: 03-21-06"
I hear you Dave, it seems like people go on t.v. and get access to things they are not supposed to have access to and yet what ever happens? I would think that the law would use this evidence against the clubs and the people living in the house who are buying alcohol and allowing Svetty to consume it. Maybe they get paid off, who knows, but it ran through my mind as well.

Svetty seems like she may be the drama queen attention getter over the house, isn't that role supposed to be Paula's? All I can say is if Paula steps up to the role it will be a tug of war between her and Svetty, lines will be drawn, sides will be chosen and the house will be in an uproar! As far as Svetty's relationship "problems" goes, is there a real problem or is the problem that Svetty just wants to create a legitimate excuse to venture away from her boyfriend? It seems like people can't hold onto their spouses when they are on this show and it's usually because they can't keep their hormones inside their panties. Look at Shavonda, dumped a guy who she talked up and seemed to be nice for flirtation and a brief romance with Landon, makes no sense to me. I agree with Ty Ty on this one, if the boyfriend is as immature as Svetty then they should break up because unfortunately two negatives don't cancel each other out this time around.

John seems like he is kinda wanting Svetty still but kinda steering away from her as well. He made the comment that he wasn't expecting to gain a serious relationship from this experience, just someone to have the moment with but after the moment is over so aren't they. Svetty seems to be too needy and wants to be too attached for his comfort zone. Either these two will somewhat or all the way hook up and have a brief romance or they will flirt but never go beyond or Svetty will realize that John wants nothing but a nookie call from her and therefore will keep her man.

Zach seems to want to venture outside the house for romance so I'm guessing I was right and his crush on Svetty was about a week long, although Svetty seemed to be jealous and used the most lame excuse that it was all due to her overprotectiveness. Oh c'mon Svetty who the heck are you trying to kid, you're only protecting your need to be center of attention!!!!

Jose and Janelle were pretty much not there as well as Ty, but they were slapped in for a couple of minutes of air time. I loved it when Ty was talking to Zach about the new girl and ended the convo with " I didn't hear a thing he said I was lost in his eyes". I love Ty Ty's sense of humor, he brings a bit of cattyness in the house mixed with some actual good sense and topped deliciously off with wonderful humor.

Over all I think the past four episodes have been far more entertaining than the last two seasons put together. Looks like next week Svetty will throw a temper tantrum (are we really all that surprised) and will make the threat to go home if she can't get her own way. Should I pack your bags for you Svetty? I'm sure Ty will tell her to quit her crap she's not going to get her own way and she's not going to go with her threat so why even bother, at least I hope he does.

03-22-06, 01:33 PM (EST)
5. "RE: The Real World Key West Episode 4: 03-21-06"
Well, I hope someone gets to see Svetlana in her birthday suit. I mean, all that need for attention has got to be worth a few pieces of clothing, right?

03-22-06, 02:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nazpink Click to send private message to nazpink Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: The Real World Key West Episode 4: 03-21-06"
LOL.....with all the whinning Svetty does someone may as well be compensated for listening to it, unfortunately it won't be us viewers.....maybe John.

03-22-06, 03:38 PM (EST)
7. "RE: The Real World Key West Episode 4: 03-21-06"
I just hope that when John finally (hopefully!) gets lucky, he knows how to work a video camera. Go John, GO!!

03-22-06, 05:43 PM (EST)
8. "RE: The Real World Key West Episode 4: 03-21-06"
*passes dave some wine*

while he awaits the video!

03-22-06, 07:03 PM (EST)
9. "RE: The Real World Key West Episode 4: 03-21-06"
I wonder if Svetty will whine during sex as much as she does on a regular basis. Could you imagine having to hear her whinny voice saying "John to the left, no circles....you're not doing it right.....why me?!!!!"

03-22-06, 07:22 PM (EST)
10. "RE: The Real World Key West Episode 4: 03-21-06"
I just threw up a little in my mouth.

03-22-06, 08:07 PM (EST)
11. "RE: The Real World Key West Episode 4: 03-21-06"
Good grief! If we have gotten Vols to puke, just imagine how nauseated John will be when the whining starts! More wine! No! More whine! No! More wine! No! More whine!!!!

Run John! Run!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

03-22-06, 08:36 PM (EST)
12. "RE: The Real World Key West Episode 4: 03-21-06"
My head is spinning...did I have too much whine or wine?

Anyways...I am working on the summary and it should be posted tomorrow night.

03-22-06, 10:09 PM (EST)
13. "RE: The Real World Key West Episode 4: 03-21-06"
Hey Vols! How many seasons of RW has it been that your head was in danger of spinning off??? It's been a while, hasn't it?

I'm getting a kick out of this season so far. As long as the way too skinny Paula doesn't become too psycho, I should be ok.

PS - Wine is always better than whine.

FlowerChild 1168 desperate attention whore postings

03-23-06, 09:24 AM (EST)
Click to EMail FlowerChild Click to send private message to FlowerChild Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: The Real World Key West Episode 4: 03-21-06"
Dang....quit hording all of the wine you two.

Here I was so hopeful about this season, but this week's episode was boring. Bla bla bla. That's all it was.

I don't care about Svety's stupid boyfriend. I also could care less about this girl Zach wants to 'get to know'. Bla bla bla. Boring.

Sonya 63 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

03-23-06, 02:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sonya Click to send private message to Sonya Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: The Real World Key West Episode 4: 03-21-06"
I bet Svetty would suck in bed. She just seems that way. After the little history of the rape, I'm sure she wouldn't be very sexually attentive, if that makes sense.

I was thinking the same thing about her drinking at clubs. I was thinking maybe the legal age in Key West is different. Does anyone know?

It didn't show Janelle or Jose much at all.

Ty is so funny. I think he is a hot little drama queen.

Zack's new friend seemed nice and I think Svetty was jealous.
It was kind of boring.

Next week looks like drama.

03-23-06, 02:52 PM (EST)
16. "RE: The Real World Key West Episode 4: 03-21-06"
"I bet Svetty would suck in bed."

Sonya, you might be right. But, just because she is young, naive and sheltered doesn't mean that a few intense years of bedroom Olympics couldn't make her a tad better. But, like I said before, I bet she looks quite nice in her birthday suit. If only we could get her to not talk so much.......

This season might not be a blockbuster yet, but I still think there is great potential for it to be ALOT better than the past few years. I mean, Paris was alot of wasted potential, San Diego had its moments, Austin was not so great, and Philly was awful. This season might (MIGHT!) end up alot better. We shall see.

Sonya 63 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

03-23-06, 03:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sonya Click to send private message to Sonya Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: The Real World Key West Episode 4: 03-21-06"
Surely he would know how to shut her up in bed. Just stick his *insert word here* in her mouth. LOL! Am I going to get in trouble for that in here?

onyx65 15 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

03-24-06, 07:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail onyx65 Click to send private message to onyx65 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: The Real World Key West Episode 4: 03-21-06"
I don't know if this is the appropriate place to post this...

But has anyone else gotten a "hit" that the blond, thin, girl (for god's sake, I CANNOT remember her name for the life of me) is possibly lesbianic? On Tues's show, I just saw her really checking out Svet on the bar...Of course, if she has body image issues, she is probably checking out all women to compare herself. But really, my gydar has been on every since the show came on. I'm not hating, I am seriously wondering if anyone else thought that...

BTW- This season is ALREADY better than Austin and Philly put together. I am almost as tantalized as by Las Vegas. To me, Austin was soooooo boring. Philly was hell of boring and I really can't believe that on RW/RW Good Guys vs The Bad Asses that Landon completely ignored Shavonda like he didn't even know her let alone boned her. Must have taken some heat back in Wyoming about the dark meat...

Sidewinder 0 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "New Member"

04-03-06, 10:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sidewinder Click to send private message to Sidewinder Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "RE: The Real World Key West Episode 4: 03-21-06"
Anyone Know The Song That's Playing When Svetlana Is Dancing On The Bar? And I Agree I Would Wear Her ##### As A Hat!

rjrabbit 3269 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

03-25-06, 01:24 AM (EST)
Click to EMail rjrabbit Click to send private message to rjrabbit Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: The Real World Key West Episode 4: 03-21-06"
Did anyone have a flashback to Ally Sheedy in "The Breakfast Club" when Paula was playing with her bangs? Does anyone remember that scene where Ally is playing with her hair and dandruff is falling on the desk?

03-25-06, 05:31 PM (EST)
20. "It's a rabbit sighting! WOO and HOO!"
I didn't think of that until now! HEHEHEHE!

I finally blogged

rjrabbit 3269 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

03-25-06, 11:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail rjrabbit Click to send private message to rjrabbit Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: It's a rabbit sighting! WOO and HOO!"

*smooch* for Doc!

03-26-06, 08:00 PM (EST)
22. "RE: It's a rabbit sighting! WOO and HOO!"
No, I don't think Paula the head case is a Lesbian. I think she looks at others with that baffled expression because, well, let's face it, she's baffled. She's baffled that other people can enjoy food, & she's baffled that other people can enjoy more than two drinks without turning to mush. She's baffled that other women can eat reasonably normally and not be overwhelmed by ridiculous guilt, and maybe she's baffled that men look at women that aren't all skin and bones and find them attractive. After all, didn't she mention to one of the other girls in the House that she believed that when other women looked at her (Paula) that her skin & bones look is what all women were secretly desiring as the perfect body (or something idiotic like that)? In her twisted mind the rest of the world is fat, ugly and undisciplined, and she is the great example of bodily & psycological perfection. Yup, she's nuts.
I think Paula stares at alot of people, not just other women in bars. Like alot of people who are psycologically messed up like her, I truly think she is clueless about most things in life. And I think MTV purposely put her on the show for her to cause drama, confusion, and to maybe arouse sympathy for her messed-up-ness. I don't think she should be on a reality TV show, I think she should be off in a padded cell somewhere getting shock treatment. But, that's just my humble opinion.

WickedOne 37 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

03-27-06, 11:14 AM (EST)
Click to EMail WickedOne Click to send private message to WickedOne Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: The Real World Key West Episode 4: 03-21-06"
Omg yessssssssssssss!I thought I was the only one thinking that!Thank u Thank u!I mentioned it to another person in the room with me & they just stared at me.(heel click)yessssssssssssssss!

Elaine0 1507 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

03-27-06, 05:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Elaine0 Click to send private message to Elaine0 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: The Real World Key West Episode 4: 03-21-06"
LAST EDITED ON 03-27-06 AT 06:13 AM (EST)

So far I am enjoying this season. It started out looking like it would be all about Paula, but we haven't heard a peep about that for a couple of episodes. You know it will come up again, but that's ok if they handle it right and don't make the show all about her bulimia. It looked promising when she agreed to get treatment while talking to Janelle, but then she decided to put her problems on the back burner when they got the job. That's fine too. If you aren't going to get help, then shut up about it.

Svetlana has also brought more than her share of baggage with her. Her boyfriend seems like an a!!, but she is exhausting to deal with. Does she ever shut up? But she is still young and has plenty of time to realize men don't really care about every thought going through your head. This experience could really help her grow up.

John seems to want to have a fling with her, but living with her, knows it could never be a casual affair.

I'm still really liking Ty. He is pretty funny. I was glad to see Zach was looking outside the house for someone instead of turning this season into a battle for Svetlana with John. Not much from the others.

As far as Paula being a lesbian, I agree with others that she has a habit of checking out everyone and cannot believe others can have fun and be comfortable with who they are. But I also wondered if she was a lesbian after that panic attack in the van when she was telling Janelle, I think, how she didn't like men because they made her feel so uncomfortable. But maybe that was the alcohol and bulimia making her feel she wasn't attractive to men.

Am I the only one that liked Philly? I thought it was a good cast. The only one I couldn't stand was Shavonda. I'll take that season over San Diego. I hated most of the San Diego cast, but they were entertaining at times. What I have really like this season is that they still go to bars but we haven't seen them come staggering home each night and fighting. But there is plenty of time left for that.

Maybe this season will focus more on the business since they have to make it work to get money. Austin made it way too easy. It also looks like plenty of fights will come up over the business.

WickedOne 37 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

03-27-06, 11:18 AM (EST)
Click to EMail WickedOne Click to send private message to WickedOne Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: The Real World Key West Episode 4: 03-21-06"
((((((GASP)))))))Wadda ya mean men don't want to know everything going through our minds?

Sidewinder 0 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "New Member"

04-03-06, 10:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sidewinder Click to send private message to Sidewinder Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: The Real World Key West Episode 4: 03-21-06"
Anyone Know The Song That's Playing When Svetlana Is Dancing On The Bar? And I Agree I Would Wear Her ##### As A Hat!

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •