The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Official Summary: The Real World Key West Episode 4: The Svetlana Show"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Real World / Road Rules Forum (Protected)
Original message

volsfan 19846 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-23-06, 08:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Official Summary: The Real World Key West Episode 4: The Svetlana Show"
Here we go with another episode summary with the drama building at every corner! So far, I have been impressed with this group of DAWs as they appear to be a little more grown-up. Let’s hope the drama stays real and the show continues down a watchable path.

Previously on Real World Key West:
· Queen Ty is the queen bee of the house no matter what you think.
· Skinny only eats once a week because she is terrified of being as big as a beached whale.
· Slutty needs to be the center of attention and Queen Ty has made sure she is aware of this huge problem.
· Their job is to open a tanning salon with Sugar Daddy as an investor.

Skinny Alert: Skinny appears to be happy with a full stomach. She was caught early on sniffing a saltine and was seen eating a Tic Tac. She has eaten for this week!

The drama this week begins with Skinny talking to Slutty about her boyfriend. Slutty explains that her and her boyfriend have been out when a guy has slapped her across the face and the boyfriend did nothing about it. I don’t know what the problem is here nor do I know where Slutty is going with this one. There was a signed contract in hand before the videotape rolled and she (Slutty) was aware of the fact it would be an S&M flick so she should have known things could/would get rough.

Slutty continues to discuss the things she has done for said boyfriend while talking about sex, molding, her dad and dumping the boyfriend. Slutty needs to know that dad will be there for her no matter the situation and she doesn’t have to have a boyfriend in order to have a %$^# buddy. Sometimes I feel like these things need to be said even though I know all of you are thinking it!

John/Zach is on the phone with Krystal (his “friend”) and talks her into coming over to the house to go fishing. Slutty isn’t happy because someone new will be coming into her house and she will be in direct competition for the attention that is so rightfully hers (Slutty).

Picture it: The Krystal (or White Castle depending on the part of country) Chic Trio…I know you have seen the commercial but in case you haven’t, here goes.

Chic 1: The regular Krystal burger (no name): a little square bun, square beef pattie and a few onions with one pickle in the middle.

Chic 2: The Krystal Chic (Liz): a little square bun, square chicken pattie and a few onions with one pickle in the middle.

Chic 3: The Spicy Krystal Chic (Krystal): a little square bun, square chicken pattie loaded with jalapenos and a slice of bacon with a few onions and one pickle in the middle.

The Slutty drama continues, as she is on the phone with Martin her “boyfriend”. Martin’s (even though I can’t see it) face turns green and his head starts spinning around as he tells Slutty that things will not change between them with his friends. Slutty doesn’t like the friends and it is obvious that Martin has chosen them over her. Slutty needs to move on from this one sided relationship.

Slutty is sitting around talking to her roomies about Martin and to be honest, I don’t hear a word of it! Skinny has on a T-shirt that reads, “50% Single”. Could someone please explain this to me? After all, she is only 50% of any of the girls in the house. What 50% of her isn’t single? Her little toe? Her small finger? Seriously, what would half of Skinny be?

John/Zach and Slutty end up in the kitchen eating half the refrigerator as they begin talking about their relationships. Slutty comes clean and tells John/Zach that her first boyfriend raped her. Boy, these people have more personal problems (baggage) than other seasons. Just another day in Key West…

OH.THE.DRAMA!

I finally blogged

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Official Summary: The Real Worl... DaveThe Dude 03-23-06 1
   RE: Official Summary: The Real Worl... Sonya 03-24-06 2
       RE: Official Summary: The Real Worl... DaveThe Dude 03-25-06 3
           RE: Official Summary: The Real Worl... volsfan 03-25-06 4
               RE: Official Summary: The Real Worl... DaveThe Dude 03-25-06 5
                   RE: Official Summary: The Real Worl... volsfan 03-25-06 6
 RE: Official Summary: The Real Worl... WickedOne 03-27-06 7
 RE: Official Summary: The Real Worl... batts 03-28-06 8

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

DaveThe Dude 967 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

03-23-06, 10:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DaveThe%20Dude Click to send private message to DaveThe%20Dude Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Official Summary: The Real World Key West Episode 4: The Svetlana Show"
Great re-cap, Vols.

Does anyone believe that Svetlana's first boyfriend really raped her? What's her definition of rape? When childish, self-centered and naive attention junkies claim things like rape, I sometimes find it hard to believe. But you're right, Vols, she definitely needs to move on from this current loser boyfriend of hers. Even she deserves better than this.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Sonya 63 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

03-24-06, 12:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sonya Click to send private message to Sonya Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Official Summary: The Real World Key West Episode 4: The Svetlana Show"
I'm hoping Svetty will tell me more about the rape thing so I can get a better feel for it to see what I believe.

03-25-06, 11:00 AM (EST)
Click to EMail DaveThe%20Dude Click to send private message to DaveThe%20Dude Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Official Summary: The Real World Key West Episode 4: The Svetlana Show"
I think it's interesting that the guys sit out on their own private wharf and fish. I mean, the San Diego crew could of done something "normal" like that and they (apparently) never did - they were too busy drinking all night, sleeping half the day, or complaining about how they hated their "job." These guys in Key West calmly sit out back, fish, and have reasonably normal conversations. How refreshing! This one simple act, I think, removes this cast from most of the other recent seasons. Maybe I'm insane (ok, I probably am), but I think this season still holds lots of potential. I mean, we'll all ##### and complain about this and that, but overall I think this is a much better season than anything the RW has produced in quite some time. Any comments?

03-25-06, 11:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Official Summary: The Real World Key West Episode 4: The Svetlana Show"
As strange as this may seem Dave...I agree with you about the fishing thing! It seems strange that something common could mean so much to us.

03-25-06, 05:18 PM (EST)
5. "RE: Official Summary: The Real World Key West Episode 4: The Svetlana Show"
Does this mean that as weird as we all are we might actually be almost normal?? Good grief, I'm starting to worry now.....

03-25-06, 05:30 PM (EST)
6. "RE: Official Summary: The Real World Key West Episode 4: The Svetlana Show"
LOL! I am not worried that we are normal as much as I think MTV has rounded up a somewhat normal (if there really is a normal) group of kids this time around. And, it is very refreshing!

WickedOne 37 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

03-27-06, 11:26 AM (EST)
Click to EMail WickedOne Click to send private message to WickedOne Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Official Summary: The Real World Key West Episode 4: The Svetlana Show"
Ok,the sniffing the saltine cracker & eating a tic tac thingy made me shoot green tea out of my nose.

batts 1725 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

03-28-06, 11:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail batts Click to send private message to batts Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Official Summary: The Real World Key West Episode 4: The Svetlana Show"
I was thinking the same thing about the baggage comment. For me! ...... It's a relationship KILLER. Svetlana went from sexy hot mama possible future hook-em up to ....
she's like a sister I really care about in 2.6 seconds.
Great summary Vols. ....... lets seee.... 14 more to go?

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •