The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"The Gauntlet 2 Finale"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Real World / Road Rules Forum (Protected)
Original message

volsfan 19846 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-27-06, 09:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"The Gauntlet 2 Finale"
My online TV Guide says tonight is the season finale with the reunion following. WOW! We will get a complete hour of drama. Let's talk it up.

I finally blogged

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Tootles, Derrick bighair 03-27-06 1
   RE: Tootles, Derrick volsfan 03-27-06 2
 And the winner is... bighair 03-27-06 3
   RE: And the winner is... volsfan 03-27-06 4
       RE: And the winner is... bighair 03-27-06 5
           RE: And the winner is... volsfan 03-27-06 6
               RE: And the winner is... bighair 03-27-06 8
                   RE: And the winner is... volsfan 03-27-06 9
                       RE: And the winner is... jenniferlyn 03-28-06 16
               RE: And the winner is... jenniferlyn 03-28-06 15
 RE: The Gauntlet 2 Finale bighair 03-27-06 7
 I'm left with a few questions bighair 03-27-06 10
   RE: I'm left with a few questions DaveThe Dude 03-27-06 11
       RE: I'm left with a few questions Sonya 03-27-06 12
       RE: I'm left with a few questions jenniferlyn 03-28-06 14
 RE: The Gauntlet 2 Finale redheaded_sweetheart 03-28-06 13
 RE: The Gauntlet 2 Finale Elaine0 03-28-06 17
   RE: The Gauntlet 2 Finale michaeldh8 03-28-06 18
       RE: The Gauntlet 2 Finale nazpink 03-28-06 19
 RE: The Gauntlet 2 Finale Pretty_Kitty 03-30-06 20

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

bighair 308 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

03-27-06, 09:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bighair Click to send private message to bighair Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Tootles, Derrick"
Don't let the door hit you on the way out!

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

03-27-06, 09:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Tootles, Derrick"
He didn't have a choice...C YA!

03-27-06, 10:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bighair Click to send private message to bighair Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "And the winner is..."
The Rookies!

blah, blah, blah, let's get to the reunion

03-27-06, 10:17 PM (EST)
4. "RE: And the winner is..."
Hell, the drama wasn't worth it! I hope the reunion is better than this.

03-27-06, 10:20 PM (EST)
5. "RE: And the winner is..."
Well, I always have hope...but low expectations

03-27-06, 10:28 PM (EST)
6. "RE: And the winner is..."
Is Robin the new Coral? WTF? She looks whoreable and that dress/top/whateverthefvckitis makes her look like she is 32 months pregnant.

03-27-06, 10:38 PM (EST)
8. "RE: And the winner is..."
I think the same person who picked out Robin's shirt put on Kina's make-up

03-27-06, 10:45 PM (EST)
9. "RE: And the winner is..."
I have just decided that I don't like Kina...she is a bitch!

jenniferlyn 147 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

03-28-06, 01:53 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jenniferlyn Click to send private message to jenniferlyn Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: And the winner is..."
I used to like Kina, but she needs to get off her high horse before she falls off and hurts herself.

03-28-06, 01:41 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jenniferlyn Click to send private message to jenniferlyn Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: And the winner is..."
32 months prego....LMAO!! Only Robin can manage to go burnette to "try and look more wholesome" and completely miss "wholesome" and hit "whoreable" (perfect description, thanks volsfan!) right on the nose!!!

03-27-06, 10:32 PM (EST)
7. "RE: The Gauntlet 2 Finale"
So far
- Looks like Beth has lost alot of weight
- I can't decide if I like Robin's hair or not
- LMAO at Derrick and Beth

03-27-06, 11:02 PM (EST)
10. "I'm left with a few questions"
Why did they not address the ENTIRE VETERANS TEAM for quitting?

Is Brad under the impression that he is a Gangsta?

Will anyone shed a tear for Mark's retirement?

Is it just me, or is TJ Lavin a total tool?

Could I *heart* Timmy any more?

DaveThe Dude 967 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

03-27-06, 11:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DaveThe%20Dude Click to send private message to DaveThe%20Dude Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: I'm left with a few questions"
Let me get this straight: The Rookies are all that disgusting food with four people faster than the Vets could eat it with five people? What kind of lame-##### doo-doo is that??

The Vets really messed up with their betting. Goodness.....

I didn't have time to see the Reunion Show. I'll have to get it on re-runs. Robin's top looks like she's how many months pregnant??? This oughtta be good!

Sonya 63 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

03-27-06, 11:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sonya Click to send private message to Sonya Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: I'm left with a few questions"
I hated to see Derrick leave. The veterans were defeated. Did anyone notice Kina keep hugging on Alton instead of her b-friend Randy?

Now to the reunion, I like Robin's hair dark. Her outfit was yuck. Kina's make up was even worse. She was stuck in the 70's or something. I don't like Kina. Cara is above Kina in my eyes at this point. Did Alton or Derrick have Annessa? Is Annessa really a lesbian? What is up with Brad the gangsta? I'll miss Mark even thought alot of won't. Does he have a real job? Will Robin not be around if Mark isn't?

03-28-06, 01:23 AM (EST)
14. "RE: I'm left with a few questions"
LOL Robin's boobs have ALWAYS been that big, at least since she was on RW San Diego....didn't you ever notice that she looks like a weeble with those things?!?!?! (weebles wobble, etc etc?)

redheaded_sweetheart 276 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

03-28-06, 00:13 AM (EST)
Click to EMail redheaded_sweetheart Click to send private message to redheaded_sweetheart Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: The Gauntlet 2 Finale"
So much for a one hour dramafest...more like a waste of my time. I hated the set-up for the final challenge (I guess I like the old way to handle things - everyone has to complete every task, first team done - WINS (NO QUITTERS ALLOWED)...then there was the LAME after show. Of course, I'm not gonna sit here and lie and say never again - because I'm sure to be watching the next challenge...when does it come on again?!

Elaine0 1507 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

03-28-06, 05:40 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Elaine0 Click to send private message to Elaine0 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: The Gauntlet 2 Finale"
I had a feeling Derrick would leave since we got the recap of his guantlets last week. I was glad to see him now considered a good competitor and not the drunk loser he was seen as before.

I really liked Robin's hair. I thought she looked a lot better than she did as a blonde. On the other hand I'm sure there is a shortage on eye shadow since Kina used it all. She really has no idea, does she? I know I'm not alone in liking Kina from her RR show, but she came off so horrible on this challenge. Has anyone read her blog? The people at sucks posted her ranting about Cara, Susie and a few others a while back. Compared to the blog she looked like a sweetheart on the show.

Overall I enjoyed the Gauntlet. Anyone know when the next challenge starts?

michaeldh8 35 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

03-28-06, 08:14 AM (EST)
Click to EMail michaeldh8 Click to send private message to michaeldh8 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: The Gauntlet 2 Finale"
I posted this on another board:

This was posted on Jesse's myspace from Casey (I think both are on the next challenge, Jesse for sure).
http://home5.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=17967155&Mytoken=F66E1F88-49D1-4569-932FF8EEE2708B271612657187
MKAY, SET YOUR CALENDAR FOR MAY 29TH. AND AT 10 O CLOCK TURN THE TV CHANNEL TO MTV. I HEAR SOMETHING REALLY INTERESTING WILL BE ON. I HAVE SEEN COMMERCIALS AND THEY ARE THE MOTHER ##### #####. IF YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN.

nazpink 1058 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

03-28-06, 09:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail nazpink Click to send private message to nazpink Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: The Gauntlet 2 Finale"
Well, it did suck to see Derrick go but in the end it really didn't matter, at least he didn't have to be subjected to eating that yucky substance for nothing. It was nice to see Derrick was given his props after all he was the hardest working player on his team, who seemed to really want it the most, IMHO. Did anyone else think it was hypocritical that David was all huggy with Derrick when he wanted the guy gone (in a personal way more than what's best for the team) or is it just me? It was pretty stupid that the Veterans bet all their coin on one thing and I also thought it was funny how smug and confident they were of their plan only to lose.

The reunion show only confirmed what I have been saying all along about Kina, she's a b!tch, glad to see others are on board with my opinion on that;) The woman was constantly attacking Cara no matter what Cara said or hell didn't say. All I could do was look at Kina like wow what a psycho b!tch, especially at the end when out of nowhere she started talking about Cara again!!!!

I guess now we know more of the details behind the alliance. Between all the interuptions what I got out of the whole deal was that Brad and Cara had some drunken discussion about joining forces and Cara asked Susie and Jill what they thought and it all pretty much went nowhere. Then Mark saying that it was unfair for people to call friendships and such alliances was a hoot. Sorry Mark but if you have people that you won't vote out and they won't vote you out and you talk about it that's called an alliance.

I did agree with Beth that the Veterans team was more about popularity than business. I also agree with Timmy that Beth enjoys being the villian. Do I think that Beth is the worse? No, she's just the more obvious. All these people are drama queens who care more about stirring up drama than maturity and other people's feelings.

As for Mark's "retiring" well can't say I care. I don't hate the guy I just won't miss him. I too wonder if Robin will continue. It seems that they stick together during these shows then once they get back home they date for a bit then are only friends, so her being on these shows was probably more her way of being with him.

The question about Annessa, is she a lesbian or not? Well, I think Annessa is one of those people that has the attitude of male female, who cares as long as I'm getting laid. Derrick flat out denied having sex with her and Alton was vague about it stating that he woke up to her kissing on him and didn't say what happened after. Looks like people were getting alot of others sloppy seconds, thirds and fourths though. Shouldn't it have been called Disease Infested Waters opposed to Shark Infested? Seems more realistic.

Pretty_Kitty 536 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

03-30-06, 12:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Pretty_Kitty Click to send private message to Pretty_Kitty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: The Gauntlet 2 Finale"
this was the most boring challange yet and believe me I've seen them all!!

I was horrified at what a *itch Kina was. There has to be more that were not seeing. I havnt felt disgust like that at a cast member in a long long time. Did she think that she's queen of the world now because she won a few gauntlets?

Im just so sick of these twerps and yet I find myself tuning in
Real world started 10 days after my son was born he just turned 14 perhaps its time for mom (me) to hang it up with the MTV I think I may be getting too old for this carp

so whens the next one on?

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •