The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Official Summary; The Real World Key West, Episode 5: Lil Miss Pouty Pants"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Real World / Road Rules Forum (Protected)
Original message

batts 1725 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

03-30-06, 10:32 AM (EST)
Click to EMail batts Click to send private message to batts Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Official Summary; The Real World Key West, Episode 5: Lil Miss Pouty Pants"
It's time to start working! The roomies are modeling the Key West commercial business space to become a tanning salon. Ricky Croft (vice president Mystic Tan Corporation) has the roomies involved in the construction phase of the job. We see all hands on deck, painting, sawing, hammering, drilling, wrenching, grinding, pumping, screwing, and sweating. Generators are purring, and air compressors pumping, the roomies goal is to create an environment of relaxation for the tanning spa.

Above the noise, Svetlana comments on the colors the walls should have been painted. "I wish this blue was like, less bland and had more brown or bronze in it."

Svets voice is like nails being dragged on a blackboard to Tyler, who asks her why she is talking, and not doing anything.
Tyler confessional: "When Svetlana talks, I feel like getting a knife and start cutting myself. I can't even be in the same room with her without saying something mean to her."
Tyler then tells her "If you worked half as hard as much as you ran your mouth, we would be a lot further." Svetlana starts to say something back, but Tyler cuts her off, and tells her
"shut up before I drop kick your @§§ over HIGHWAY 1... End of conversation."

Svetlana goes to the bank with Jose, and Ricky Croft, and decides it's time to express how qualified she is, to be the manager. She woos charms on Ricky, and tells him how she singlehandedly managed her parents business, worked her rear end off, and showed her parents how hard she could work. She then expresses how she is the only one of the seven who is remotely qualified to boss everyone around manage a business.

Tyler gets word that Svetlana wants to be the manager, and will have none of THAT! "I think collectively, our house will not let that happen. She's the youngest, most immature person in the house. She talks too much, and pouts all the time. She uses up all the hot water for her morning bath, and she smells bad in the evening."

Zach tells everyone "I wanna be manager." Tyler continues his Svetlana massacre.... "Svetlana doesn't listen, and she doesn't care about other peoples perspectives. She's a 'My way or the highway'... kind of person."

That evening, Zach tells Svetlana he wants to be the manager. Lil Miss Pouty Pants informs him that "you can't be the manager, because I've already talked to Ricky (V.P. Mystic Tan), and I'm going to be the manager." "I told him how qualified I am, and how I'm the only logical choice for the position, and he said 'OK'."
Zach: "You can't do that, go behind everyones back, without talking to us as a group."
Svets eyes bug out like that crazy beotch on Love Cruise, and asks Zach "Are you serious? You wanna be the manager?" She then proceeds in her quest to tell Zach every reason he shouldn't be the manager. "You didn't even have a job before this." She goes on to tell him "I will not work with Tyler, and that beotch Janelle. I will not help your marketing. I am the manager, and if you take that away from me, then you're going to have a problem with me." She continues: "Zach, you have no backbone, nobody respects you, Zach, you're worthless, and not worthy to slither on my floor."

Now.... we see a Zach, looking up at the ceiling, wondering how it has come to this. He thinks back on all the times he has held this swamp womans hand in the past few days, heard her horror stories, and nurtured her pity party attitude.
She tells him "If I'm not manager.... I'm going home."
Um.... I thought this was home? Am I mistaken, or are they not supposed to regard this as their home?

The next day, we get to see the athletic side of Tyler. He gets up at 5:30 AM, and goes swimming. He talks about how he has found a swim team in Key West, as a diversion from the horrors of living with 6 straight people.
(side thought) I couldn't help but wonder if the swim team he has found, were gay. Seriously..... I find it a lot more fun, and inspirational, to jog with others you can relate to, and share with. And I couldn't help but ponder the possibilities of future friendships with a Key West Swim Team. (just a thought)

The carpet arrives and they decide to roll it out in the street to measure and cut it. This would be all fine and dandy, except, on the street....... are cars, and trucks, and motorcycles. Cars are stopped, horns are honking, insults are flying, and fingers are flipping. One motorcycle mama on a Harley Davidson (Hog) proceeds over the carpet, and leaves 'Hog' tracks right down the center of the carpet.

Our next scene takes us to Jose, and Tyler. They are sittin on the Dock of the Bay... Watchin the Tide.... rollin away. They talk about life, love, accomplishments, and inspirations, do some bonding, and express their own challenges. We learn of Tylers Tri-athalon dreams, and bi-athalon challenges, and discover he's won a trophy in a swimming event.

The roomies are hosting a dinner for Ricky Croft. Svetlana takes over cooking the meal, and we see her slicing and dicing, chopping, peeling, and pounding out a dinner for the Queen of England. She makes the preparation some kind of production process, and becomes Hitler of the Kitchen.
Zach: "Fitz, seriously, you turn into a Nazi with this stuff."
Svetlana: "Zach, do you know how to preheat the oven?" Zach ignores the intended insult, and looks for the bottle of Martinellis Sparkling Apple Cider he misplaced.
Svetlana: "Somebody needs to set the table. Chop these onions, peel the potatoes, shave the carrots, slice the celery..... comeon..... Chop Chop everybody!"
The roomies try to calm Svetlana down, but her reply is "If I was invited to dinner, and when I arrived, if the dinner wasn't ready...... I'd be irritated." Um.... I wonder at this point, how many of the roomies are ever going to invite Svetlana to dinner after Key West is finished.

Ricky arrives and they eat. Did anybody notice the burned chicken? Thats what honey will do, if the heat is on too high. Maybe Zach didn't know how to preheat the oven? Hmmmmm

After dinner they discuss who the manager will be.
Little Miss Pouty Pants sits with a long face when it's put to vote. Zach gets the vote for 'Manager', and Jose gets voted in as 'Assistant Manager'. Svet pouts herself to bed, oh, but wait, gotta call her boyfriend on the phone first, and pout to him, and make sure HE knows the world isn't fair, and all the house is set against her.

Svetlana goes on to say "All I am is in charge of finance. Are you kidding me? I can't even add!" Oh, my gosh. Who's kidding who? She can't add..... and she wants to be "Manager"?

Svetlana then gives the roomies the list of things 'TO BE ACCOMLISHED' since she's not "Manager" and tells them it's up to them now. She then stomps off to bed leaving them all in a state of unbelievable awe. Oh, can somebody please shoot me now.

What do you think? Will Svetlana find love? Will she go home early? When she starts talking, will Tyler start cutting himself?
Find out next time on ...
The Real World Key West!

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Official Summary; The Real Worl... volsfan 03-30-06 1
   RE: Official Summary; The Real Worl... batts 03-30-06 2
       RE: Official Summary; The Real Worl... DaveThe Dude 03-30-06 3
           RE: Official Summary; The Real Worl... DaveThe Dude 04-01-06 4
               RE: Official Summary; The Real Worl... volsfan 04-01-06 5
                   RE: Official Summary; The Real Worl... DaveThe Dude 04-01-06 6
                       RE: Official Summary; The Real Worl... volsfan 04-01-06 7
                           RE: Official Summary; The Real Worl... DaveThe Dude 04-01-06 8
                               RE: Official Summary; The Real Worl... volsfan 04-01-06 9
                                   RE: Official Summary; The Real Worl... DaveThe Dude 04-01-06 10
                                       RE: Official Summary; The Real Worl... volsfan 04-01-06 11
                                           RE: Official Summary; The Real Worl... DaveThe Dude 04-02-06 12
                                           RE: Official Summary; The Real Worl... batts 04-02-06 13
                                               RE: Official Summary; The Real Worl... volsfan 04-02-06 14
                                                   RE: Official Summary; The Real Worl... DaveThe Dude 04-02-06 15
                                                       RE: Official Summary; The Real Worl... volsfan 04-02-06 16
                                                           RE: Official Summary; The Real Worl... DaveThe Dude 04-02-06 17
                                                               RE: Official Summary; The Real Worl... WickedOne 04-03-06 18
                                                                   RE: Official Summary; The Real Worl... niki12 04-05-06 19
                                                                       RE: Official Summary; The Real Worl... Sonya 04-05-06 20
                                                                           RE: Official Summary; The Real Worl... DaveThe Dude 04-06-06 21

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

volsfan 19846 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-30-06, 12:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Official Summary; The Real World Key West, Episode 5: Lil Miss Pouty Pants"
Great job batts! I liked the part about drop kickin him over highway 1! I love that saying. Also, if I were in the house I WOULD make sure the door hit slutty's ass on the way out the door.

Also, I think slutty has the wrong plumbing for Ricky the manager ifyouknowwhatimeanandithinkyoudo!

Thanks for giving me a break batts!

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

03-30-06, 06:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail batts Click to send private message to batts Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Official Summary; The Real World Key West, Episode 5: Lil Miss Pouty Pants"
>
>Also, I think slutty has the
>wrong plumbing for Ricky the
>manager

I got that feeling too. I probably missed something in previous episodes, but in this episode, it seemed so apparent. I was thinking it was just my imagination.

Thanks for giving me a break
>batts!

Thanks for letting me do a summary this season. I just hope everyone gets a laugh out of reading it, as I did... writing it.

DaveThe Dude 967 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

03-30-06, 08:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DaveThe%20Dude Click to send private message to DaveThe%20Dude Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Official Summary; The Real World Key West, Episode 5: Lil Miss Pouty Pants"
Great review, Batts. The more I think about Svetlana, the less I want to think about her - hooters or no hooters. She might well make this season a confrontational, ugly affair. Hmmmm....

04-01-06, 02:53 AM (EST)
Click to EMail DaveThe%20Dude Click to send private message to DaveThe%20Dude Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Official Summary; The Real World Key West, Episode 5: Lil Miss Pouty Pants"
Where'd everybody go?

Is that snooty half Black girl going to contribute anything except a bad attitude to this season? I am waiting patiently.

04-01-06, 08:38 AM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Official Summary; The Real World Key West, Episode 5: Lil Miss Pouty Pants"
Yo Dave...you will be waiting for some time come I am afraid.

I re-watched this week's episode last night and I have to admit that I am getting tired of Slutty crying, whinning, bitching, moaning and complaining that no one in the house likes her. This isn't about her! She needs to fit in and realize that the world doesn't revolve around her.

Lil Miss Pouty Pants is a perfect name for her!

04-01-06, 11:38 AM (EST)
6. "RE: Official Summary; The Real World Key West, Episode 5: Lil Miss Pouty Pants"
By the way, has anyone ever explained why they call Svetlana "Fritz?" I mean, it's a good name for her, I guess, but where did this one come from? Who first called her "Fritz?" This is, obviously, a Germanic name. Is someone trying to be obnoxious to her because she is ethnically Jewish? Gosh, that would be interesting, wouldn't it?

04-01-06, 05:12 PM (EST)
7. "RE: Official Summary; The Real World Key West, Episode 5: Lil Miss Pouty Pants"
I wondered that lastnight! John/Zach called her Fritz like 465 times and I was wondering how it all got started.

Dave...the sad part is that if they are trying to be obnoxious to her...she hasn't fingured it out and has no clue!

More whine and/or wine?

04-01-06, 05:21 PM (EST)
8. "RE: Official Summary; The Real World Key West, Episode 5: Lil Miss Pouty Pants"
I suppose I should try to put myself in their place. How would I react to "Fritz" if I were 19-22 and had the good fortune of being picked to live for four months in a neat city and in a great house? I suppose I would probably end up being obnoxious to her as well. Who's kidding who here? I mean, we've only seen a few episodes but they've been around her for dozens - if not hundreds - of hours by now. Someone like her could literally drive you nuts. And to make it worse, she IS (like Vols said) completely clueless as to how irritating she is, as well as to the fact that the rest of them ARE going out of their way to make her miserable. Ii hope she "sees the light," but something tells me her sunglasses will remain forever on.

If I had my choice, I'd rather watch them be obnoxious to the spoiled Svetlana then watch Miss Skin and Bones starve herself to death or cry all the time. Wouldn't you?

04-01-06, 09:20 PM (EST)
9. "RE: Official Summary; The Real World Key West, Episode 5: Lil Miss Pouty Pants"
I think the sad part for Fritz is that she really has no self esteem what so ever. She thinks that she HAS to have a boyfriend in order to protect her.

One thing I found very alarming was when she said that she had to turn her boyfriend into the man she wanted him to be...um...is she the woman her boyfriend wants her to be? What makes her think she can change anyone but she is perfect just as she is? Idiots abound!

04-01-06, 11:00 PM (EST)
10. "RE: Official Summary; The Real World Key West, Episode 5: Lil Miss Pouty Pants"
Well Vols, old man, you are right that "idiots abound." You sound like Vincent Bugliosi in his book "Outrage!" which was about the Simpson trial. But, I think that this Key West crew is head and shoulders than any RW cast we've had in quite some time.

04-01-06, 11:08 PM (EST)
11. "RE: Official Summary; The Real World Key West, Episode 5: Lil Miss Pouty Pants"
But, I think that this Key West crew is head and shoulders than any RW cast we've had in quite some time.

You and I are in total agreement here! I have found it so much more watchable and have really enjoyed it.

Then, I watch this mess of Real Life (rerun tonight) starring Tanya from Real World and it went downhill from there...

04-02-06, 00:58 AM (EST)
12. "RE: Official Summary; The Real World Key West, Episode 5: Lil Miss Pouty Pants"
I decided to skip Real Life. I always thought Tanya was good looking, but little else. So, what's that show like? How bad?

04-02-06, 02:46 AM (EST)
13. "RE: Official Summary; The Real World Key West, Episode 5: Lil Miss Pouty Pants"
>But, I think that this Key
>West crew is head and
>shoulders than any RW cast
>we've had in quite some
>time.

>
>You and I are in total
>agreement here! I have found
>it so much more watchable
>and have really enjoyed it.

Evrybody knows that Real World Austin was the best season! There is no comparison! In all aspects...... the Austin cast was the best of all the others. I mean .... look at the 'real life' dramas of the Austin cast.

2 castmembers met at Mt Bonnell and got hitched.

drunken brawls on 6th street

7 peeps and 1 horse got drop kicked over I-35

somebodys mama dies

somebody goes to the hospital
and 2 castmembers get arrested..... what more do you expect?

now....... maybe if Svetlana would go swimmin and get eaten by Shamu....... that'd be something!

... and thanks Dave for reading my summary. I think Svet is called 'Fitz' because she threw such a fit about people mispronouncing her name, the day Tyler called her 'Slutlana'. At that point ... she was probably agreeable with any other nickname that was offered her.... just so 'Slutlana' was not an option. LOL

04-02-06, 07:53 AM (EST)
14. "RE: Official Summary; The Real World Key West, Episode 5: Lil Miss Pouty Pants"
At that point ... she was probably agreeable with any other nickname that was offered her.... just so 'Slutlana' was not an option.

Then she should have no objections to whore...eh?

04-02-06, 11:08 AM (EST)
15. "RE: Official Summary; The Real World Key West, Episode 5: Lil Miss Pouty Pants"
>At that point ... she was
>probably agreeable with any other
>nickname that was offered her....
>just so 'Slutlana' was not
>an option.

>
>Then she should have no objections
>to whore...eh?

Now wait! NOW WAIT!! If she's gonna be called something that bad, let us pray her actions on the show will cause her to deserve such praise! I mean, maybe she'll drop the whole "I need my clothes" routine. Or, maybe she'll realize she could have more fun hugging something other than that stupid doll she always has her arm around under the covers. Maybe she'll discover skinny dipping. Maybe she'll forget the cameras are on. Maybe she'll grow up. Maybe she'll stop complaining. Maybe I'll hit the lottery.....

04-02-06, 07:39 PM (EST)
16. "RE: Official Summary; The Real World Key West, Episode 5: Lil Miss Pouty Pants"
Dave, I hope you get your wish but I hope she keeps everything ON!

More wine!

04-02-06, 11:09 PM (EST)
17. "RE: Official Summary; The Real World Key West, Episode 5: Lil Miss Pouty Pants"
Well Vols, I hope Fritz gets plenty of wine this season, enough to get her to shake her threads. BUT! I hope no one whines about it! Maybe we can all get a little of what we want this season. Well, we can dream, can't we?

Just think of the drama if one of the guys in the house nails Fritz! Just think of how the dynamics of the house will change! It could really spice things up!

More wine!

WickedOne 37 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

04-03-06, 07:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail WickedOne Click to send private message to WickedOne Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Official Summary; The Real World Key West, Episode 5: Lil Miss Pouty Pants"
Svetlana is annoying in a little spoiled girl way yes.....
But I'd be in the room with Tyler and slap his TIARA off his pinhead in under 3 minutes gauranteed!He is petty and snotty and belittling and then tries to come off like he's doing someone a favor by pointing their faults out in such a nasty fashion.The guy's a waste of space AND oxygen.And his mini-Tyler-me gal pal's almost as bad.She's barely notible though.They'll both sneer their way through the show with me sneering right back!

Beyond This Place There Be Dragons!

niki12 16 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

04-05-06, 10:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail niki12 Click to send private message to niki12 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Official Summary; The Real World Key West, Episode 5: Lil Miss Pouty Pants"
i agree with you 100%... since the first show aired i had the same feeling about tyler and his sidekick.

Sonya 63 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

04-05-06, 11:56 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Sonya Click to send private message to Sonya Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Official Summary; The Real World Key West, Episode 5: Lil Miss Pouty Pants"
Slutlana was really on my nerves last night. I almost didn't even watch it. LOL!

04-06-06, 01:59 PM (EST)
21. "RE: Official Summary; The Real World Key West, Episode 5: Lil Miss Pouty Pants"
But at least they're working. That's alot more than most of the past few seasons.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •