The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Coral's Casting Couch: 02/21/06"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Real World / Road Rules Forum (Protected)
Original message

volsfan 19846 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-21-06, 08:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Coral's Casting Couch: 02/21/06"
Coral previews The Real World Key West! Let's chat about it here. The drama has to continue!

I finally blogged

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Coral's Casting Couch: 02/21/06 AquaGirl 02-21-06 1
   RE: Coral's Casting Couch: 02/21/06 volsfan 02-21-06 2
 RE: Coral's Casting Couch: 02/21/06 Elaine0 02-22-06 3
   RE: Coral's Casting Couch: 02/21/06 volsfan 02-22-06 4
       RE: Coral's Casting Couch: 02/21/06 Sonya 02-22-06 5
           RE: Coral's Casting Couch: 02/21/06 Elaine0 02-23-06 6
               RE: Coral's Casting Couch: 02/21/06 AquaGirl 02-26-06 7
               RE: Coral's Casting Couch: 02/21/06 volsfan 02-26-06 8
                   RE: Coral's Casting Couch: 02/21/06 nazpink 02-27-06 9
                       RE: Coral's Casting Couch: 02/21/06 DaveThe Dude 03-21-06 10
       RE: Coral's Casting Couch: 02/21/06 DaveThe Dude 03-23-06 11

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

AquaGirl 20 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

02-21-06, 09:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AquaGirl Click to send private message to AquaGirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Coral's Casting Couch: 02/21/06"
I might be jumping the gun here a bit - as the only Key West stuff I saw was the preview back at the end of Austin - but I read the profiles from an article and I have to say that I like the fact that most of them have already graduated from college and/or already in the work force, etc.
I think there is a big difference from someone that is 19 and someone that is 22 or 23 - maturity wise. I think it would bring a whole new outlook on the season as they have more "real world" experience as opposed to those that are still living with their parents or are in their first year of college.
Again, that comes from nothing but their profiles so I might be eating my words later.
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

02-21-06, 09:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Coral's Casting Couch: 02/21/06"
Well, I would tend to agree with the older would help but let's not jump too soon! Looks like there is a ton of drama on the upcoming season (based on the previews I have seen). I think raising the age just allows them to go drinking every night! Let's hope not but we shall see in a few minutes.

Elaine0 1507 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

02-22-06, 07:05 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Elaine0 Click to send private message to Elaine0 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Coral's Casting Couch: 02/21/06"
I didn't watch the show last night, but saw it on Overdrive. I guess it was same show without commercials.

I had a little hope for the older gang this time, but the previews looked like more of the same.

Am I the only one that finds Cameran so annoying? Can Lacey's skin get any whiter?

I know Coral said her breasts were real, but were they always that big? I like her and have seen her many times, but sure don't remember them.

02-22-06, 07:13 AM (EST)
4. "RE: Coral's Casting Couch: 02/21/06"
Coral's breast grow by leaps and bounds every time she is seen after a little break. Hell, one of her brestessess is as big as my head!

Sonya 63 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

02-22-06, 11:55 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Sonya Click to send private message to Sonya Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Coral's Casting Couch: 02/21/06"
I was also curious by Coral's breast last night. Either she bought a new push up bra and a low cut shirt or some work has been done.

I watched part of the show last night. I feel sorry for the new Key West crew going through the hurricanes. I do foresee drama with this crowd.

Elaine0 1507 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

02-23-06, 07:49 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Elaine0 Click to send private message to Elaine0 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Coral's Casting Couch: 02/21/06"
Push up bra? I think she had a couple sweat socks in there.

AquaGirl 20 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

02-26-06, 01:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AquaGirl Click to send private message to AquaGirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Coral's Casting Couch: 02/21/06"
I just saw the entire thing and for the first time saw the beginning where Coral is walking towards the camara before sitting down with the others. Ouch - those things were dying to pop out of that shirt. I'm not sure if it was just the shirt that was so unflattering or the bra or what, but it was not an attractive look. Not to mention the nose ring and hair.
I noticed something from the casting special and previews that we haven't seen in a while - all of the girls (plus the gay guy who loves gossip) seem to be drama queens - and the kind that want to be known as drama queens. I think there will be a lot of fighting within the girls of the house like we haven't seen before. Usually it's just one of the girls that is drama (like Rachel in RW Austin), but these three might try to outshine the other. It would be draining to live w/ all of them.

02-26-06, 03:31 PM (EST)
8. "RE: Coral's Casting Couch: 02/21/06"
sweat socks? Hell, looks like XL sweat pants for each boob!

nazpink 1058 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

02-27-06, 00:41 AM (EST)
Click to EMail nazpink Click to send private message to nazpink Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Coral's Casting Couch: 02/21/06"
I caught bits and pieces of this "special". Looks like we will be getting alot of drama during this season. Heck, in the very quick clip of them evacuating due to the hurricane it sounded like they were fighting!!!! If they can't put aside their bitterness for a natural disaster and a scary event I can't imagine how a typical day for them goes. So, yeah lots of drama and jealousy, they will all want the spotlight or the attention of a guy roommate. This cast may give me a headache so I will be prepared by having my Tylenol by my side.

DaveThe Dude 967 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

03-21-06, 05:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DaveThe%20Dude Click to send private message to DaveThe%20Dude Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Coral's Casting Couch: 02/21/06"
Coral is annoying and she is not a very good host. The nose ring makes her look even worse than ever. Ugh!

Dave

DaveThe Dude 967 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

03-23-06, 08:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DaveThe%20Dude Click to send private message to DaveThe%20Dude Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Coral's Casting Couch: 02/21/06"
The reason her hooters look bigger is because she's now fat. Besides being ugly and obnoxious, now you can add fat to her better qualities. Ugh!

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •