The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"The Gauntlet 2 Discussion 03/20/06"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Real World / Road Rules Forum (Protected)
Original message

volsfan 19846 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-20-06, 09:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"The Gauntlet 2 Discussion 03/20/06"
Is this thing not over yet? Tonight is the last men gauntlet...let's find out who goes and who stays. Also, does anyone know if the finale will be a continued episode?
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: The Gauntlet 2 Discussion 03/20... volsfan 03-20-06 1
   RE: The Gauntlet 2 Discussion 03/20... leggs77 03-20-06 2
       RE: The Gauntlet 2 Discussion 03/20... volsfan 03-20-06 3
           RE: The Gauntlet 2 Discussion 03/20... leggs77 03-20-06 4
           RE: The Gauntlet 2 Discussion 03/20... RebelYell 03-20-06 5
               RE: The Gauntlet 2 Discussion 03/20... faille 03-20-06 6
                   RE: The Gauntlet 2 Discussion 03/20... RebelYell 03-20-06 7
                   RE: The Gauntlet 2 Discussion 03/20... leggs77 03-20-06 8
                       RE: The Gauntlet 2 Discussion 03/20... nazpink 03-20-06 9
               RE: The Gauntlet 2 Discussion 03/20... Elaine0 03-21-06 10
               WTF? volsfan 03-21-06 11
                   RE: WTF? Sonya 03-21-06 12
                       RE: WTF? DaveThe Dude 03-21-06 13
                           RE: WTF? Sonya 03-24-06 14

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

03-20-06, 10:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: The Gauntlet 2 Discussion 03/20/06"
LAST EDITED ON 03-20-06 AT 10:11 PM (EST)

Looks like Derrick isn't happy!

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

leggs77 80 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

03-20-06, 10:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail leggs77 Click to send private message to leggs77 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: The Gauntlet 2 Discussion 03/20/06"
Looks like it will be Derrick and Timmy based on the commercial spoiler

03-20-06, 10:19 PM (EST)
3. "RE: The Gauntlet 2 Discussion 03/20/06"
I know...I hate MTV and their damn commercial spoilers. I can't believe they didn't show us previews to next week's show before this gauntlet.

03-20-06, 10:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail leggs77 Click to send private message to leggs77 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: The Gauntlet 2 Discussion 03/20/06"
WTF? We have to wait until next week! Well at least the preview shows some more drama.

RebelYell 152 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

03-20-06, 10:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail RebelYell Click to send private message to RebelYell Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: The Gauntlet 2 Discussion 03/20/06"
Go home, Derrick.
Can't stand that guy. Never could.
He's wayyyyyyy overrated because he has picked off the weaker men on his team one by one. Some even call him a warrior. He couldn't have even represented my high school wrestling team at his own weight class.
Timmy deserves to stay and I hope the fact that Derrick is getting the post-show interview is a tip-off to his exodous.
Good riddance to lame, pseudo-macho jerks. He's never been cool and he won't be any cooler if he beats Timmy.

faille 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

03-20-06, 10:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail faille Click to send private message to faille Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: The Gauntlet 2 Discussion 03/20/06"
>Go home, Derrick.
>Can't stand that guy. Never could.
>
>He's wayyyyyyy overrated because he has
>picked off the weaker men
>on his team one by
>one. Some even call him
>a warrior. He couldn't have
>even represented my high school
>wrestling team at his own
>weight class.
>Timmy deserves to stay and I
>hope the fact that Derrick
>is getting the post-show interview
>is a tip-off to his
>exodous.
>Good riddance to lame, pseudo-macho jerks.
>He's never been cool and
>he won't be any cooler
>if he beats Timmy.

I cant believe you think the people he beat were weak.
Ace isnt the best
Syrus is good.
Brad is good.
the other guy is meh
Im not sure who i want to win.
They are both good in my opinion but tim shouldnt have went in.
I cant wait to see the drama next week about who wins the challenge!

RebelYell 152 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

03-20-06, 10:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail RebelYell Click to send private message to RebelYell Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: The Gauntlet 2 Discussion 03/20/06"
Nah, maybe not weak. But Derrick definitely made the most of his opportunities. He beat Syrus in a wrestling game cuz Syrus didn't know to get low.
Brad he beat in a brain game so there again he was beating his opponent at his weakness.
Timmy's big enough and looks like he got the jump on the little weasel at the start.
Go Timmy ...

03-20-06, 10:32 PM (EST)
8. "RE: The Gauntlet 2 Discussion 03/20/06"
I agree that Timmy shouldn't have went in, but what was he suppossed to do David sure didn't step up. That really bugs me to because David said he would have sent Derrick home if he got voted in, then he says that he wants Timmy to stay, well if he really wanted Timmy to stay and he really thinks he can beat Derrick, then why didn't he just go in himself?

nazpink 1058 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

03-20-06, 10:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nazpink Click to send private message to nazpink Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: The Gauntlet 2 Discussion 03/20/06"
Derrick isn't my favorite, but honestly I think he deserves to stay. He has heart and has fought hard to stay in this game whether it was at the challenges or the guantlet. I like Timmy, because he seems like a rather harmless funny guy, but considering the amount of weaklings on the veterans team it would probably be in their best interest if he was the one to go.

I agree, if David wanted Derrick to go home and felt he could take him then why not step up? This is why I could never stand David, all bark and no bite, gets annoying after awhile. Did anyone catch the macho bullcrap that David pulled when he took his shirt off and puffed out his chest? Give me a break David you are no prize.

I guess Randy and Kina get to have their way......was kind of hoping they wouldn't, I don't mind Randy but Kina irks me. As for Alton's comment on Randy being a tank (fat) c'mon the guy could probably stand to lose 10 pounds but I would hardly qualify that as him being a fatso.

Next week looks like there will be drama over who actually won. Still can't believe we have to wait to see if Timmy or Derrick won.....oh wait it's Mtv they are just as bad as VH1 so I can believe it.

Elaine0 1507 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

03-21-06, 06:25 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Elaine0 Click to send private message to Elaine0 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: The Gauntlet 2 Discussion 03/20/06"
Derrick didn't pick who he competed against. His team did. He also didn't get to pick which task they would do unless the wheel landed on captain's choice. So how is he overrated? Alton got to pick his opponent and always picked who he thought he could beat. Is he overrated?

But I have a feeling you'll get your wish and Derrick will go home next week. Derrick may not be the biggest or strongest on his team, but he always gives 100%.

David sure talked a lot, but wasn't willing to stand up.

I can't stand how nobody dares vote to Mark. So what if he's been there a long time. Hasn't Timmy been there as long? Not saying Mark doesn't pull his weight, but it wouldn't matter with them. He could be lame and the team would carry him through the challenges.

03-21-06, 06:57 AM (EST)
11. "WTF?"
He's wayyyyyyy overrated because he has picked off the weaker men on his team one by one. Some even call him a warrior.

Um...picking off the weak members of your team is the name of the game. However, Derrick didn't pick them off...his team voted them into the gauntlet. Derrick just kicked their ass once they competed against each other.

Sonya 63 desperate attention whore postings

03-21-06, 10:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Sonya Click to send private message to Sonya Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: WTF?"
Derrick has really impressed me and given 150%. David irked me last night. I would have liked to have seen the Veterans win last night. They can't really afford to lose anymore players. I missed over drive with Derrick. Did anyone watch it?

DaveThe Dude 967 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

03-21-06, 01:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DaveThe%20Dude Click to send private message to DaveThe%20Dude Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: WTF?"
Derrick might be a little crude once in a while, and he's obviously not the most educated RW/RR person, but he sure has alot of spunk and drive. Pound per pound he has got to be the toughest person MTV ever recruited. He certainly is the polar opposite of a lazy, gutless weakling like Cameron.

As for the last male Gauntlet competition, Derrick is at a distinct weight disadvantage, and this might be one of the few competitions he will probably lose. I bet he goes home after this one!

As for Cameron, she is obviously cute and everything, but I really think MTV should NEVER allow her onto any kind of competition ever again.

Sonya 63 desperate attention whore postings

03-24-06, 12:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sonya Click to send private message to Sonya Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: WTF?"
You are so correct about Cameron.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •