The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"The Gauntlet 2: Episode 5; 01/02/06"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Real World / Road Rules Forum (Protected)
Original message

volsfan 19846 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

01-02-06, 09:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"The Gauntlet 2: Episode 5; 01/02/06"
I can't believe I forgot to start a thread last week. Let's talk about tonight's episode and the drama it will create.

I finally blogged

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: The Gauntlet 2: Episode 5; 01/0... arkiegrl 01-02-06 1
   RE: The Gauntlet 2: Episode 5; 01/0... volsfan 01-02-06 2
       RE: The Gauntlet 2: Episode 5; 01/0... arkiegrl 01-02-06 4
 RE: The Gauntlet 2: Episode 5; 01/0... volsfan 01-02-06 3
   RE: The Gauntlet 2: Episode 5; 01/0... AquaGirl 01-02-06 5
       RE: The Gauntlet 2: Episode 5; 01/0... Elaine0 01-03-06 6
           RE: The Gauntlet 2: Episode 5; 01/0... nazpink 01-03-06 7
           RE: The Gauntlet 2: Episode 5; 01/0... volsfan 01-03-06 8
               RE: The Gauntlet 2: Episode 5; 01/0... Elaine0 01-04-06 11
                   RE: The Gauntlet 2: Episode 5; 01/0... volsfan 01-04-06 12
       RE: The Gauntlet 2: Episode 5; 01/0... nazpink 01-03-06 9
           RE: The Gauntlet 2: Episode 5; 01/0... Sonya 01-03-06 10
       RE: The Gauntlet 2: Episode 5; 01/0... IheartNY 01-05-06 13
           RE: The Gauntlet 2: Episode 5; 01/0... JoshInSGV 01-05-06 14
               RE: The Gauntlet 2: Episode 5; 01/0... michaeldh8 01-05-06 15
                   RE: The Gauntlet 2: Episode 5; 01/0... JoshInSGV 01-05-06 16
                       RE: The Gauntlet 2: Episode 5; 01/0... Sonya 01-06-06 17
                           RE: The Gauntlet 2: Episode 5; 01/0... FlowerChild 01-08-06 18

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

arkiegrl 9421 desperate attention whore postings

01-02-06, 10:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail arkiegrl Click to send private message to arkiegrl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: The Gauntlet 2: Episode 5; 01/02/06"
Show of hands - who thinks Beth wanted to start some sh!t, and that's why she told Robin about Jodi and Mark?
*raises hand*
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

01-02-06, 10:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: The Gauntlet 2: Episode 5; 01/02/06"
*raises hand*

Was she in the other stall and just overheard? I don't think Jodi went up to her...do you?

arkiegrl 9421 desperate attention whore postings

01-02-06, 10:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail arkiegrl Click to send private message to arkiegrl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: The Gauntlet 2: Episode 5; 01/02/06"
I agree with you. Beth probably did just overhear Jodi & Susie when they were in the ladies room.

01-02-06, 10:21 PM (EST)
3. "RE: The Gauntlet 2: Episode 5; 01/02/06"
LAST EDITED ON 01-02-06 AT 10:23 PM (EST)

LAMEST.HYPE.EVER! The previews were promising...the show was pathetic. There was no closure to the argument...will we see it again?

ETA: Ok...there was closure. I posted this before the final segment. Still over hyped BIG time!

AquaGirl 20 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

01-02-06, 10:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AquaGirl Click to send private message to AquaGirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: The Gauntlet 2: Episode 5; 01/02/06"
*Raises Hand*

I agree. The drama lasted about 3 minutes if that. My favorite was when Susie said Mark was 5 million years old so he wasn't worth crying over. I would agree with that. Who would want to get in the middle of him and Robin's weird relationship. Wasn't he married at some point?
I think I'm figuring out the whole Jodi thing after watching last week's Overdrive on MTV. WOW - let's say there is a lot going on behind the scenes that they're not showing. He called Jodi every name in the book. He said he was upset because his whole team was really mean to him and wasn't supporting him. I can't remember what all he said but he was mad because on the first day Jodi hooked up with Adam & Alton on the same day. Remember these were the two captains and she was talking about it like it was a great accomplishment. He said that Cara girl thinks she's the best because she posed for playboy??? I don't know anything about that but she has a boyfriend at home and Susie walked out of the room because her and Jamie were just going at it in the middle of the room and could care less who saw them. So, according to him, she's a slut as well. Oh yeah, and Blair also hooked up with Jodi because Danny was giving him a hard time about it.
I think there are a lot of people that need some help on this challange. These people are just weird.

Elaine0 1507 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

01-03-06, 07:09 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Elaine0 Click to send private message to Elaine0 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: The Gauntlet 2: Episode 5; 01/02/06"
I watched Overdrive too and also rewatched last week's show. Danny is so bitter. I don't think he had a nice thing to say about anyone. He felt his whole team was against him and called them all liars. Jodi was far from the only one complaining about him during the challenge. He feels he's the best and everyone just picks on him for some reason. He first says he can beat Alton. Then he gets angry at everyone when Alton kicks him butt. Then says the team will lose every challenge because they are kicking him off. Wake up, Danny. You aren't that good. You don't lose because everyone is against you. You lose because some others are stronger than you. I can't stand when people blame everyone else for their weaknesses.

As far as the show last night, it nowhere compared with the hype. Jody was angry with Mark. Robyn was angry with Jodi and Mark. Mark was angry with both of them. Then everyone forgets about it and they are all friendly again. I fully believe Beth overheard Jodi and told Robyn just to start some crap. No matter what you think of Beth, she makes for good TV.

I couldn't believe another woman volunteered to go home last night. Have they ever done a challenge before where you had to compete against a teammate to stay? They may want to rethink that. It is making it easier to quit because you aren't hurting your team.

nazpink 1058 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

01-03-06, 08:02 AM (EST)
Click to EMail nazpink Click to send private message to nazpink Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: The Gauntlet 2: Episode 5; 01/02/06"
Sooooooo friggin' agree!!! MTV sure did a good job making this episode to look more scandelous than it actually was, so much hype so little drama in the end. Why else would any of us watch these a-holes if it wasn't for the laughable fights? I know I wouldn't, these people aren't that damn entertaining. I will give some props to Robin and Jodi for not allowing some crusty playah wannabe to be the reason for creating friction between the two of them. As for Beth, well unless they edited it to not show Jodi approaching her, she did it for trouble-making purposes. Hey, it's Beth, she probably relieves her boredom by making waves.

Now for Jisele, wow what a way to go out. I thought she said even though she volunteered to go up against Ruthie she was still going to go down with a fight? Heck, it looked like she helped Rutie haul her big butt to her flag. Then how dare the Veteran girls harp on Cameron for quiting yet be all like oh it's great Jisele did what she did? Lame.

01-03-06, 08:48 AM (EST)
8. "RE: The Gauntlet 2: Episode 5; 01/02/06"
No matter what you think of Beth, she makes for good TV.

I disagree...everytime she opens her mouth I try to drown her out. The better TV last night was the way Mark just went off and was ready to knock a hole in the bus door because the driver wouldn't let him out.

Beth was just trying to steal all the thunder that was going on. Didn't work on me.

Elaine0 1507 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

01-04-06, 07:28 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Elaine0 Click to send private message to Elaine0 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: The Gauntlet 2: Episode 5; 01/02/06"
It was good when Mark flipped out on the bus, but Beth caused the thunder. If she would have kept her big mouth shut we would have just been left with Jodi crying in the bathroom.

Did Mark get off the bus early or were they already at the house? It would have been nice to see Robyn and Jodi talking after the bus ride or how Robyn and Mark made up. Did they all just wake up the next morning sober and forget about what happened?

01-04-06, 11:02 AM (EST)
12. "RE: The Gauntlet 2: Episode 5; 01/02/06"
Did Mark get off the bus early or were they already at the house?

It appeared to me that Mark made the bus driver stop and let he and Landon off. I think people were trying to tell them they weren't back to the house but he demanded to be let off the bus.

I finally blogged

nazpink 1058 desperate attention whore postings

01-03-06, 10:38 AM (EST)
Click to EMail nazpink Click to send private message to nazpink Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: The Gauntlet 2: Episode 5; 01/02/06"
I know these people are young, but so am I, and they don't want to settle down with any one person, but c'mon! These people are all sluts and I wouldn't have a doubt in my mind that any of them have some kind of a disease. Yes, I agree Jodi seems to be getting around the block or should I say house quicker than the speed of lightening. I think she is insecure about herself and tries to gain attention from men in all the wrong ways, it's sad really.

Sonya 63 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

01-03-06, 01:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sonya Click to send private message to Sonya Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: The Gauntlet 2: Episode 5; 01/02/06"
Beth gets on my nerves too. The advertisment definitely exaggerated the episode. I was very disappointed.

IheartNY 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

01-05-06, 08:28 AM (EST)
Click to EMail IheartNY Click to send private message to IheartNY Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: The Gauntlet 2: Episode 5; 01/02/06"
I agree...I thought it was funny when Susie said that too, but she was involved with Timmy (who I LOVE!!) and he is 4 million years old, so she shouldn't be barkin so loud...And Mark was married but is now divorced...hmmmm...wonder if he cheated on his wife?

JoshInSGV 737 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

01-05-06, 05:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JoshInSGV Click to send private message to JoshInSGV Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: The Gauntlet 2: Episode 5; 01/02/06"
Susie and Timmy were involved??? When did this happen? Timmy was in the second season of Road Rules and Susie was in the Austialian edition of Road Rules. When did they meet and how did they get involved? For some reason, I don't see Timmy as being Susie's type.

michaeldh8 35 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

01-05-06, 07:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michaeldh8 Click to send private message to michaeldh8 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: The Gauntlet 2: Episode 5; 01/02/06"
This is from 1999.

http://postgazette.com/tv/19990621roadside3.asp

"A year ago, Susie Meister of Ross shot to fame among the 18-to-24-year-old demographic with her appearance on MTV's "Road Rules." Cast as the naive church-goer, Meister got interested in "Road Rules" after Pittsburgher Timmy Beggy starred in the show's second season as the designated class clown.

She'd met him at the Three Rivers Regatta and again when he appeared in an episode of her season of "Road Rules," filmed in Australia.

They stayed in touch as friends, and then Susie went to visit him for a week in Los Angeles last December.

"We were just friends when I got there, and by the time I was leaving, I was engaged," Meister said. "It just happened very fast. We didn't get a ring, we didn't set a date, we just know we're meant to be together."

JoshInSGV 737 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

01-05-06, 07:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JoshInSGV Click to send private message to JoshInSGV Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: The Gauntlet 2: Episode 5; 01/02/06"
Oh Wow! I had no idea that they actually were engaged. Timmy always seemed like a cool guy during his season, but I didnt think he would be into playing the hook-up game like most of the DAWs that appear on this show. It's definitelly ironic that Susie made those comments about Mark, considering that Timmy is not preciselly a youngster. And, if I had to choose between Timmy or Mark, I would definitelly choose Mark because he is very hot for his age.

Thanks for the info. You learn something new everyday. =)

Sonya 63 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

01-06-06, 04:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sonya Click to send private message to Sonya Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: The Gauntlet 2: Episode 5; 01/02/06"
I never knew Susie or Timmy before this. I have been a big Real World fan, but not Road Rules. Now, I'll have to pay closer attention.

FlowerChild 1168 desperate attention whore postings

01-08-06, 11:40 AM (EST)
Click to EMail FlowerChild Click to send private message to FlowerChild Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: The Gauntlet 2: Episode 5; 01/02/06"
LAST EDITED ON 01-08-06 AT 11:41 AM (EST)

All Robin/Jodi drama aside, I just watched the sponge mission again and caught Cara (is that her name? the playboy girl?) - she was saying how perverted the mission was...then she said...."Sorry Mom". So...does that mean mom would be more concerned about her little girl squeezing water out of a sponge than posing nekid for a national magazine?

*Boggle*

edited cause I wrote Beth's name instead of Robin

Not that there is anything wrong with Playboy.....

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •