The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"The Gauntlet 2 Episode 3 Discussion 12/19/05"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Real World / Road Rules Forum (Protected)
Original message

volsfan 19846 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

12-19-05, 09:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"The Gauntlet 2 Episode 3 Discussion 12/19/05"
Tonight is women boxing...damn...where is Coral when you need her?

Let's talk about ALL the drama here!

I finally blogged

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: The Gauntlet 2 Episode 3 Discus... volsfan 12-19-05 1
   RE: The Gauntlet 2 Episode 3 Discus... Elaine0 12-20-05 4
 RE: The Gauntlet 2 Episode 3 Discus... darlingnikkiaz 12-20-05 2
   RE: The Gauntlet 2 Episode 3 Discus... Kandi Red 12-20-05 3
       RE: The Gauntlet 2 Episode 3 Discus... FlowerChild 12-20-05 5
           RE: The Gauntlet 2 Episode 3 Discus... nazpink 12-21-05 6
               RE: The Gauntlet 2 Episode 3 Discus... FlowerChild 12-21-05 7
                   RE: The Gauntlet 2 Episode 3 Discus... Sonya 12-27-05 8
                       RE: The Gauntlet 2 Episode 3 Discus... nazpink 12-28-05 9
                           RE: The Gauntlet 2 Episode 3 Discus... Sonya 12-28-05 10
                               RE: The Gauntlet 2 Episode 3 Discus... Sonya 12-28-05 11
                           RE: The Gauntlet 2 Episode 3 Discus... volsfan 12-28-05 12
                               RE: The Gauntlet 2 Episode 3 Discus... Sonya 12-28-05 13
                               RE: The Gauntlet 2 Episode 3 Discus... Elaine0 12-29-05 14
                                   RE: The Gauntlet 2 Episode 3 Discus... volsfan 12-29-05 15
                                       RE: The Gauntlet 2 Episode 3 Discus... Sonya 12-29-05 16
                                           RE: The Gauntlet 2 Episode 3 Discus... volsfan 12-29-05 17
                                           RE: The Gauntlet 2 Episode 3 Discus... FlowerChild 12-29-05 18
                                               RE: The Gauntlet 2 Episode 3 Discus... Sonya 12-29-05 19
                                                   RE: The Gauntlet 2 Episode 3 Discus... nazpink 12-29-05 20
                                                       RE: The Gauntlet 2 Episode 3 Discus... Sonya 12-29-05 21
                                       RE: The Gauntlet 2 Episode 3 Discus... Elaine0 12-30-05 22
                                           RE: The Gauntlet 2 Episode 3 Discus... nazpink 12-30-05 23
                                               RE: The Gauntlet 2 Episode 3 Discus... Sonya 12-30-05 24
                                                   RE: The Gauntlet 2 Episode 3 Discus... nazpink 12-30-05 25
                                                       RE: The Gauntlet 2 Episode 3 Discus... volsfan 12-30-05 26
                                                           RE: The Gauntlet 2 Episode 3 Discus... AquaGirl 12-31-05 27
                                                       RE: The Gauntlet 2 Episode 3 Discus... Elaine0 12-31-05 28

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

12-19-05, 10:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: The Gauntlet 2 Episode 3 Discussion 12/19/05"
Cameron = totalwasteofspace
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Elaine0 1507 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

12-20-05, 05:19 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Elaine0 Click to send private message to Elaine0 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: The Gauntlet 2 Episode 3 Discussion 12/19/05"
Wasn't Cameron the one on BOTS2 that was there just to have fun and couldn't believe how competitive the others were? Why did she even bother to come back?

She is looking good though.

Where is Jillian? I only see her in the credits.

darlingnikkiaz 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

12-20-05, 02:06 AM (EST)
Click to EMail darlingnikkiaz Click to send private message to darlingnikkiaz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: The Gauntlet 2 Episode 3 Discussion 12/19/05"
What is up with Anessa's mullet????

Kandi Red 3 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

12-20-05, 02:14 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Kandi%20Red Click to send private message to Kandi%20Red Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: The Gauntlet 2 Episode 3 Discussion 12/19/05"
what is up with her jiggly ##### trying to strip at the birthday party?

FlowerChild 1168 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

12-20-05, 05:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail FlowerChild Click to send private message to FlowerChild Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: The Gauntlet 2 Episode 3 Discussion 12/19/05"
Anessa has some issues, I think. Like Robin said..are you gay? are you straight? Or are you just greedy? She's icky, if you ask me....and dang...get a better f'ing haircut.

Cameron certainly didn't surprise me. This was just a vacation for her. She's not the competitive type. I'm guessing that she only came back for the fun of it, not for the competition. It's too bad she couldn't even attempt the mission though. That was really lame...and I LIKED Cam.

Na na na naaa...na na naaa naaa..hey heheyyyy...goodbye....

nazpink 1058 desperate attention whore postings

12-21-05, 03:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nazpink Click to send private message to nazpink Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: The Gauntlet 2 Episode 3 Discussion 12/19/05"
Yeah, I agree Cameron not even trying or making like she was going to try was extremely lame. I guess she was there for the vacation but honestly, in my opinion, staying in a house with those people would hardly be my definition of a vacation, she may as well have stayed home and gone to the local pool at least it's more relaxing.

As for Annessa, I didn't mind her so much in the BOTS2 but she seems like she is going to be a major b!tch this time around. As for the new look, what the hell!!!!! Was she the first one asleep at a party or what because I can't imagine anyone wanting that mess on their head!!!!!

12-21-05, 04:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail FlowerChild Click to send private message to FlowerChild Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: The Gauntlet 2 Episode 3 Discussion 12/19/05"
LOL!!!

Ok....you may have figured it out...Annessa MUST have fallen alseep early at a party. That new hair do must be a bad joke. Seriously.

And ya know...now that I think of it, she didn't really bother me in BOTS2 either....but she's already bugging me in the Guantlett after only two episodes.

Too funny. Funny lookin' that is.

Sonya 63 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

12-27-05, 02:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sonya Click to send private message to Sonya Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: The Gauntlet 2 Episode 3 Discussion 12/19/05"
I miss all the nasty crazy girls: Coral, Tina, Tonya, Veronica, etc. They would really freak out these rookie girls. What is up with cute little Cameron giving up so easy? Annessa does know how to run her mouth. Did you see the preview for next week? Drama, drama, drama. Jodi, Mark, Robin....

12-28-05, 12:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nazpink Click to send private message to nazpink Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: The Gauntlet 2 Episode 3 Discussion 12/19/05"
Yeah, those girls would have definately sent those new girls packing while drying their eyes. Honestly, Coral, Tina and Tonya, although b!tches I wouldn't want to hang out with were far more tolerable than Veronica and her tag along Rachel? So I'm glad those two aren't back again.

What was with Danny last episode? I didn't really watch the RR that him and Jodi were on, but from what I saw on flashbacks to it, it seemed he took his being ousted completely out on Jodi, which didn't make much sense to me. In a way I was glad to see him go but as far as the drama factor it would have been interesting to see him stick around....then again I'm sure everyone else there is very capable of filling those shoes if not more so, so I guess I don't care that he left.

As for the Jodi, Mark and Robin incident what the hell is up with that? I thought that Robin said that her and Mark decided just to be friends, probably with benefits, so why is she freaking out? And why the hell are girls so attracted to Mark, it's not like he's hot or has a sparkling personality, either he has money, which I don't know anything about, or he's a stallion in bed, which I definately don't know anything about. Otherwise, I can't see what about him makes girls want to claw at each other for.

12-28-05, 02:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sonya Click to send private message to Sonya Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: The Gauntlet 2 Episode 3 Discussion 12/19/05"
Mark is not bad looking, but kind of needs to grow up and get a life. Isn't he getting to old for this? He has an alright personality. Personally I don't think Jodi or Robin are extremely hot, so I think it is that Mark gives the so-so girls attention that they aren't use to having. Does that make sense?

12-28-05, 02:07 PM (EST)
11. "RE: The Gauntlet 2 Episode 3 Discussion 12/19/05"
Any bets on who the first out of the ordinary (beside the obvious who are already dating) hook up will be?

12-28-05, 03:01 PM (EST)
12. "RE: The Gauntlet 2 Episode 3 Discussion 12/19/05"
And why the hell are girls so attracted to Mark, it's not like he's hot or has a sparkling personality, either he has money, which I don't know anything about, or he's a stallion in bed, which I definately don't know anything about.

I think Mark is one of the most attractive guys on the show. He doesn't have money or he wouldn't be playing this game. All the women wouldn't know he was a stallion in bed until they slept with him.

Why do you say he isn't hot? Hell, he has a great body, sparkling white teeth and a fairly attractive head of hair. I don't see anything to make him unattractive. Also, I would hate to see what you would say about me if you think he is unattractive!

12-28-05, 03:19 PM (EST)
13. "RE: The Gauntlet 2 Episode 3 Discussion 12/19/05"
Vols,
I'm with you on Mark. I think he is do-able. LOL!

12-29-05, 06:13 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Elaine0 Click to send private message to Elaine0 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: The Gauntlet 2 Episode 3 Discussion 12/19/05"
Sorry Vols, but I don't see the attraction either.

I watched the whole season with Danny and Jodi, but don't remember them not getting along. Was any of that shown? There sure is a lot of hate there. I thought Danny only had problems with Derrick, but that was resolved during the show.

Wasn't Danny a nice guy that tried to do his best? Now he comes off as kind of a delusional jerk. Ok, he thought he could beat Alton, but after losing still thought he was the best member on the team.

Good to see Derrick still busting his butt for the team. But he usually did give it everything he's got. Now if he would only stop drinking so much and causing arguments, but I doubt that will happen.

12-29-05, 08:50 AM (EST)
15. "RE: The Gauntlet 2 Episode 3 Discussion 12/19/05"
Sorry Vols, but I don't see the attraction either.

No need to apologize but who is the attractive to you in this season? You can't say that Mark is ugly can you?

I watched the whole season with Danny and Jodi, but don't remember them not getting along.

I don't think they (MTV) ever showed any hard feelings between the two but wasn't Jodi the deciding vote on who to send home when Danny got the boot?

Good to see Derrick still busting his butt for the team.

Derrick is one of my least favorite people on the show. YUCK!

12-29-05, 11:35 AM (EST)
16. "RE: The Gauntlet 2 Episode 3 Discussion 12/19/05"
Who it hot? What about Landon's hot bod? I like MJ's bod too, but we need to shave that out of control curls are at least cut it short. I haven't been into big hair since the early 90's. LOL! There is something about Ace's personality that I like, but haven't gotten a good chance to get to see him in action cuz he always gets kicked off so early.

12-29-05, 11:55 AM (EST)
17. "RE: The Gauntlet 2 Episode 3 Discussion 12/19/05"
Landon could very well be my all time favorite Real Worlder (looks and body wise). Then to top it off he is an underwear model as well

Ace is the one and only reason I half-way kept up with the Paris season and he has one nice tight body too!

MJ? I like at first but that damn hair HAS to go!

I can understand people saying that there other men on the show they find more attractive but to say that Mark isn't good looking is a real stretch for me (as someone *points up* up there mentioned. I do understand to each his/her own but when you see someone with the hair, body and teeth like Mark can't you at least say he is attractive?

As I asked earlier...if Mark isn't attractive then who is? I would hate to see what those people think of the way I look.

12-29-05, 11:57 AM (EST)
18. "RE: The Gauntlet 2 Episode 3 Discussion 12/19/05"
SONYA!! You made me laugh out loud!! "haven't been into big hair since the early 90's" I agree with you - Landon and MJ have great bods, but MJ's hair is a nightmare.

I don't know what it is about Mark - but there sure is something that makes me drool over him. Seriously.

I really liked Danny on RR Extreme. What happened to him? He bulked up a bit too. I don't remember him being so muscular. I thought he was a skinny little thing on RR Extreme. Maybe the steroids are going to his head?

Why oh why would Mark be attracted to Jodi or Robin? They are both kinda nasty. I like Robin, I just think he oobies are way too big. That girl is gonna have some serious back problems. Jodi is just a DAW. She seems like the kinda girl who would give head to just about anybody. Ick. She's icky. Nice girl, my ass. Whore? Maybe.

12-29-05, 12:12 PM (EST)
19. "RE: The Gauntlet 2 Episode 3 Discussion 12/19/05"
Robin has nice oobies. I do like her though. I even liked her on RW. I liked Jodi on the last challenges. I think MTV is editing to make her bad this time. I mean look at the commercials. They have her in a bikini saying she is horny or whatever. MTV is making her out to be a ho for ratings in my opinion. Of course, next week's show will tell more and my opinion could totally change. LOL!

12-29-05, 12:37 PM (EST)
20. "RE: The Gauntlet 2 Episode 3 Discussion 12/19/05"
It's not that I think Mark is extremely barf I just don't think he's the best. Honestly, I don't think any guy is worth fighting over, because if he makes you fight for him then he's probably doing it for his own kicks. In my opinion he is ok, but I just don't see what it is that makes girls want to cry, scream or kick each others butts just to get him.

As for Robin and Jodi, well they aren't bad looking girls. Honestly, I would have to say that these people's personalities and actions are so ridiculous that it's hard for me to even see any attractiveness in them. If I had to choose I would say that Landon is cute and he does have the sparkling eyes and dimples going for him. As for MJ, I thought he was good looking on RW but I just can't see it now. I may be these people's age, but they are just all too immature for my liking other than laughing at them on the t.v.

12-29-05, 12:52 PM (EST)
21. "RE: The Gauntlet 2 Episode 3 Discussion 12/19/05"
They are all addictive though, aren't they? LOL!

12-30-05, 07:32 AM (EST)
22. "RE: The Gauntlet 2 Episode 3 Discussion 12/19/05"
I don't think Mark is ugly, but there's something missing for me. He does seem like a nice enough person.

For looks I'd pick Jeremy or RR Adam. This is the first time I saw either of them, so that opinion may change before the end. Landon is also good looking.

Was Jodi the one that Kina got mad at on Extreme because she did something with a guy? I'm not sure I got the people right but I remember 2 of the girls having a falling out over an incident with a guy, but then they made up.

They started to make Jodi look slutty on BOTS2 with Miz and a couple of the other guys. Wasn't she coming on to one, maybe Derrick, and he turned her down? I think Derrick said the two of them were close, so I may have the guy wrong.

Also was Jodi the one on BOTS2 that had to spin fabric around them and kept falling down? That was funny.

Danny does look like he's bulked up since Extreme. But whatever he's doing is making him angry. He was a sweet guy on the show. Maybe something happened between him and Jodi since the show to cause all the hate between them.

12-30-05, 09:20 AM (EST)
23. "RE: The Gauntlet 2 Episode 3 Discussion 12/19/05"
Jodi had to spin the fabric around her during Gauntlet 1 against Veronica, who she thought she could beat, and unfortunately lost.

I don't know if she ever tried to hook up with Derrick, I do know that Derrick stated during the last Gauntlet that Jodi and him were close but due to the way her team was deciding who to go up against in the Guantlet it made him question her character.

I didn't watch the RR Extreme very much, just once in awhile towards the end, but I do recall that Kina was upset at Jodi for making out with a guy that she had talked to first and was interested in but he didn't return the interest to her. I guess Kina felt that Jodi tried to get attention through hooking up with guys.

The Guantlets do seem to be making Jodi out to be a ho, but then again didn't in the beginning of this season ,when they were having Mark's party, show Jodi going off in some room with a guy, then she's talking about Mark then we've seen her macking on Alton so she's not exactly a modest girl, but then again is there really any modest girls there?

12-30-05, 09:58 AM (EST)
24. "RE: The Gauntlet 2 Episode 3 Discussion 12/19/05"
I watched the repeat last night and it reminded me that Jodi did hook up on the first show during Mark's party. Then that guy got kicked off. So, I guess that is why she is back after Mark. I think Monday night will help us all figure it out. I never watched alot of the RR Extreme, but I do remember the 2 girls getting into it over a guy. Who was the guy?

12-30-05, 05:04 PM (EST)
25. "RE: The Gauntlet 2 Episode 3 Discussion 12/19/05"
From what I saw, the guy Jodi and Kina were arguing over was just some guy in a bar. I don't even know why they cared since they would probably never see him again, besides alot of these "hookups" the RR and RW have are probably more because the people want to get on t.v.

12-30-05, 08:10 PM (EST)
26. "RE: The Gauntlet 2 Episode 3 Discussion 12/19/05"
LAST EDITED ON 12-30-05 AT 08:11 PM (EST)

Are you all talking about the previews for next week? If so, why does Mark get so upset when big titties tells him that she said he (Mark) said he loved her (the preveiws makes it look like Jodi)?

AquaGirl 20 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

12-31-05, 00:31 AM (EST)
Click to EMail AquaGirl Click to send private message to AquaGirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "RE: The Gauntlet 2 Episode 3 Discussion 12/19/05"
I'll be less of a lurker here than I was on the RW Austin thread. I've watched the show but am not really into as much as the RW - probably because there are too many damn people to remember. On the RW you get to know them more. Plus, the last few road rules I didn't really pay much attention to so all those people seem the same to me.
A while back I did read a site that has spoilers about the Gauntlet and apparently about the new Fresh Meat challange. My guess is that this person is friends with someone there and then relays the information. I think they've been accurate thus far but again, I just remember reading a long time ago, not really paying attention.
As far as the Jodi thing, wasn't she kind of like a "good girl" on her season? I think a couple of the cast write articles after each show and it's been speculated (this isn't really a spoiler since it's kind of obvious) that Jodi is not quite the good girl on this challange. I thought the preview showed her kissing Alton (sp?). Maybe that wasn't him. I didn't know anything about the Mark thing until I saw the previews. I'm thinking she might turn out to be a mini-Tonya (probably never that bad but you know what I'm saying). Again, this is just what I've put together from the previews and such.

12-31-05, 08:00 AM (EST)
28. "RE: The Gauntlet 2 Episode 3 Discussion 12/19/05"
From what I saw, the guy Jodi and Kina were arguing over was just some guy in a bar. I don't even know why they cared since they would probably never see him again, besides alot of these "hookups" the RR and RW have are probably more because the people want to get on t.v.

From what I remember it wasn't a rivalry between Kina and Jodi over the guy in the bar. I thought Kina disapproved of Jodi's morals because of what she did with the guy, but later realized that, though she disapproved of her actions, she still considered Jodi a friend. Not that Jodi did anything wrong with the guy or that there is anything wrong with her hooking up with different guys on the challenges, but they've made it seem like Jodi wasn't so sweet and innocent from the beginning.

But I am still puzzled over Danny's bitter dislike of her. It seems so out of character for him. Also he wasn't just yelling at her, but at others too, so Jodi telling him what to do really set him off. I'm going to have to listen to the online chat Danny did to see if that explains anything.

I thought Mark was angry because he did hook up with Jodi and got caught when Robin found out about it. They did say him and Robin are no longer together, but there is still something between them and Robin probably gives him grief when she finds out he's been with someone else so he doesn't want her to know what he's been doing. She called him during BOTS2 when Tanya said she was with him. He denied that, but then it seemed like Mark was lying and Tanya was right. Maybe something similar happened with Jodi. I guess we will find out more on the Monday.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •