The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"The Gauntlet 2 Episode 2 Discussion 12/12/05"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Real World / Road Rules Forum (Protected)
Original message

volsfan 19846 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

12-12-05, 09:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"The Gauntlet 2 Episode 2 Discussion 12/12/05"
Let's see where this drama goes from last week's cliff hanger.

Let's talk about it here.

I finally blogged

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: The Gauntlet 2 Episode 2 Discus... volsfan 12-12-05 1
   RE: The Gauntlet 2 Episode 2 Discus... arkiegrl 12-12-05 2
       RE: The Gauntlet 2 Episode 2 Discus... volsfan 12-12-05 3
       RE: The Gauntlet 2 Episode 2 Discus... batts 12-12-05 4
           RE: The Gauntlet 2 Episode 2 Discus... volsfan 12-12-05 5
 RE: The Gauntlet 2 Episode 2 Discus... Elaine0 12-13-05 6
   RE: The Gauntlet 2 Episode 2 Discus... volsfan 12-13-05 7
       RE: The Gauntlet 2 Episode 2 Discus... FlowerChild 12-13-05 8
       RE: The Gauntlet 2 Episode 2 Discus... Elaine0 12-14-05 14
           RE: The Gauntlet 2 Episode 2 Discus... FlowerChild 12-14-05 15
               RE: The Gauntlet 2 Episode 2 Discus... volsfan 12-14-05 17
   RE: The Gauntlet 2 Episode 2 Discus... FlowerChild 12-13-05 9
       RE: The Gauntlet 2 Episode 2 Discus... volsfan 12-13-05 10
           RE: The Gauntlet 2 Episode 2 Discus... bighair 12-13-05 11
               RE: The Gauntlet 2 Episode 2 Discus... Elaine0 12-14-05 13
       RE: The Gauntlet 2 Episode 2 Discus... MollyTV 12-23-05 29
   RE: The Gauntlet 2 Episode 2 Discus... DaveGatGSPro 12-20-05 26
 Timmy LadyT 12-13-05 12
   RE: Timmy FlowerChild 12-14-05 16
 RE: The Gauntlet 2 Episode 2 Discus... realityfreek 12-14-05 18
   RE: The Gauntlet 2 Episode 2 Discus... volsfan 12-15-05 19
       RE: The Gauntlet 2 Episode 2 Discus... realityfreek 12-15-05 20
           RE: The Gauntlet 2 Episode 2 Discus... volsfan 12-15-05 21
               RE: The Gauntlet 2 Episode 2 Discus... FlowerChild 12-16-05 22
                   RE: The Gauntlet 2 Episode 2 Discus... volsfan 12-16-05 23
                       RE: The Gauntlet 2 Episode 2 Discus... FlowerChild 12-16-05 24
 RE: The Gauntlet 2 Episode 2 Discus... kaixavier 12-19-05 25
   RE: The Gauntlet 2 Episode 2 Discus... Emilystarr 12-20-05 27
       RE: The Gauntlet 2 Episode 2 Discus... volsfan 12-21-05 28

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

12-12-05, 10:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: The Gauntlet 2 Episode 2 Discussion 12/12/05"
LAST EDITED ON 12-12-05 AT 10:29 PM (EST)

No, Derrick doesn't have an ego the size of Texas.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

arkiegrl 9421 desperate attention whore postings

12-12-05, 10:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail arkiegrl Click to send private message to arkiegrl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: The Gauntlet 2 Episode 2 Discussion 12/12/05"
Derrick is such a jackass. I didn't like him on his Road Rules season, and I still don't like him.

12-12-05, 10:43 PM (EST)
3. "RE: The Gauntlet 2 Episode 2 Discussion 12/12/05"
He is an ass. I was really rooting against him.

batts 1725 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

12-12-05, 11:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail batts Click to send private message to batts Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: The Gauntlet 2 Episode 2 Discussion 12/12/05"
I never liked him either ..... from day one of RR Extreme South America. I noticed many of those questions centered around Derricks season of Road Rules. I'm just hoping Brad or somebody will open up a little can o 'Whoop @§§' on Derrick, .... maybe lay a little 'Smack Down'.... Maybe Timmy could serve him sum 'Humble Pie'.

12-12-05, 11:13 PM (EST)
5. "RE: The Gauntlet 2 Episode 2 Discussion 12/12/05"
Sumpin tells me u would like to drop kick Derrick over that interstate...go ahead...do it! PLEASE

Elaine0 1507 desperate attention whore postings

12-13-05, 06:20 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Elaine0 Click to send private message to Elaine0 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: The Gauntlet 2 Episode 2 Discussion 12/12/05"
I can't explain it, but I've always liked Derrick. Brad is the one I can't stand.

Did most people like the Adam that left last night? I never saw him before.

Do the captains share a bedroom? There are two beds and someone was in the other one when Derrick moved in.

I still can't get over Jo leaving so quickly. What a nut case.

12-13-05, 08:38 AM (EST)
7. "RE: The Gauntlet 2 Episode 2 Discussion 12/12/05"
I can't explain it, but I've always liked Derrick. Brad is the one I can't stand.

I see things just the opposite. IMHO, Derrick is an arrogant homophobic pig. Brad is just an easy going "whatever happens" happens kind of guy. When Randy and Brad are drinking they are hilarious.

Adam is one of the older guys there and I really liked him. He hasn't done anything to really get on my nerves.

I don't about the bedroom thing.

FlowerChild 1168 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

12-13-05, 09:54 AM (EST)
Click to EMail FlowerChild Click to send private message to FlowerChild Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: The Gauntlet 2 Episode 2 Discussion 12/12/05"
Oh man...I *heart* Brad (and Randy for that matter). He is exactly as Vols described. Whatever happens kinda guy. Out of all of the RW/RR alumni, Brad is one of my top favorites. I'd love to 'go for a jog with him'.

Until this season of the Gauntlet - I liked Derrick too. I thought he was a tough little cookie who tried hard and wanted to be the nice guy. After last night? I think he needs to get knocked out. Does he think before he opens his mouth? Doubtful. Like he didn't think he was going to get voted in after his little outburst. What a dumb#####.

I don't think he knew the answers to a lot of those trivia questions, I swear he would just wait for Adam to pick out a name and then Derrick would tackle him thinking he picked out the correct answer. Adam should've done that every time.

Go for a 'jog' with him? You bet.

12-14-05, 07:07 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Elaine0 Click to send private message to Elaine0 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: The Gauntlet 2 Episode 2 Discussion 12/12/05"
Derrick is an arrogant homophobic pig. Brad is just an easy going "whatever happens" happens kind of guy. When Randy and Brad are drinking they are hilarious.

I agree with you on Randy and Brad together drinking. One of my favorite moments from San Diego was drunken Randy trying to explain to the others that Brad went to jail.

But I didn't like the way Brad treated his girlfriend and how he was so shocked that his parents wouldn't pay his bills for him. Then was the wedgie incident BOTS2? I can't stand Miz and the whole thing was stupid, but Brad really snapped on that one.

What you say about Derrick seems to be true by the way he acts, but I feel he has this deep hurt than he's trying to hide. What can I say. I'm a bleeding heart.

He (Adam) hasn't done anything to really get on my nerves.

Geez, that's saying a lot. Adam must be a great guy. There aren't many I can say that about.

12-14-05, 09:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail FlowerChild Click to send private message to FlowerChild Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: The Gauntlet 2 Episode 2 Discussion 12/12/05"
Elain - I laughed out loud remembering the scene with Randy explaining Brad's trip to jail. And you did make a good point about the whole wedgie thing...but everybody snaps once and while!!

As far as Derrick goes....I think he's just getting to competitive. He's not about having fun this time....he's about winning...and he means business.

It's snowing like crazy here today. Stupid work is getting in the way of sledding. Is it 4:00 yet???

12-14-05, 10:02 AM (EST)
17. "RE: The Gauntlet 2 Episode 2 Discussion 12/12/05"
I agree that was one of the best scenes of the season (Randy explaining about Brad's trip to the slammer)! It does make me chuckle every time I think about it.

Snowing? Hell, we are going to get rain

12-13-05, 09:58 AM (EST)
9. "RE: The Gauntlet 2 Episode 2 Discussion 12/12/05"
Jo sure IS a nutcase. I almost wonder if she heard the fake gunshot (when the boys were popping balloons) and freaked out and from there her panic just escalated? Cause that is what she was - completely panicked - panic attack maybe?

'I AM GOING TO SUE THIS ISLAND.' Boy...I hope that poor island gets a good lawyer.

12-13-05, 02:33 PM (EST)
10. "RE: The Gauntlet 2 Episode 2 Discussion 12/12/05"
I must have had a brain fart after Puck left during his season of Real World because I don't even remember her (Jo). Did she do something that would jog my memory?

bighair 308 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

12-13-05, 05:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bighair Click to send private message to bighair Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: The Gauntlet 2 Episode 2 Discussion 12/12/05"
I hope one of these jog your memory:

- Was going through a divorce when she came into the house, and I can remember her going to court at least once.

- Had a very creepy male friend (I think his name was Steve?) come visit

- Had the audacity to befriend Rachel, therefore "stealing her away" from Cory.

... I don't know what it says about me that I *do* remember

12-14-05, 06:56 AM (EST)
13. "RE: The Gauntlet 2 Episode 2 Discussion 12/12/05"
Sadly, I remember her too. She seemed pretty nice at the beginning, but brought a lot of drama with her because of the divorce. But seeing her again, I would guess she always brings drama with her.

MollyTV 480 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

12-23-05, 11:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MollyTV Click to send private message to MollyTV Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "RE: The Gauntlet 2 Episode 2 Discussion 12/12/05"
here is my "take" on the jo thing.

as soon as she realized she might be the first one going home she freaked out. Her whole demeaner was hooray i am the captain until they told her....yes but you will be in the gauntlet.

as with all reality stars who are overachievers or control freaks (at least seems to be a trend) she couldn't handle being the first one out so she had to make it happen for ANOTHER reason before anyone could do it to her. i remember another reality star doing the same thing. quitting the same day they were probably going to be thrown off.

just a cop out if you ask me.

as for cameron i haven't figured that one out yet except she seemed like she didn't have anyone to hang with?

mollytv

DaveGatGSPro 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

12-20-05, 09:26 AM (EST)
Click to EMail DaveGatGSPro Click to send private message to DaveGatGSPro Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: The Gauntlet 2 Episode 2 Discussion 12/12/05"

>
>Do the captains share a bedroom?
> There are two beds
>and someone was in the
>other one when Derrick moved
>in.
>

There are four beds in the Captain's room. You saw Randy and Kina in the bed when Derrick came in with the exercise ball and his bags.

LadyT 5567 desperate attention whore postings

12-13-05, 08:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LadyT Click to send private message to LadyT Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "Timmy"
should be on every challenge. I will never tire of him and his one liners.

Jo, well what were they thinking when they casted her?

TishyTime

12-14-05, 09:29 AM (EST)
16. "RE: Timmy"
I really like Timmy too.

He's always cracking me up.

realityfreek 116 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

12-14-05, 07:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail realityfreek Click to send private message to realityfreek Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: The Gauntlet 2 Episode 2 Discussion 12/12/05"
I love timmy too! He is so funny.

Well if you liked Derrick before maybe you wont when you find out he slept with Katie and they live together as "friends". That was from fishbowl.com. During the time Reality Kills was on.

12-15-05, 08:18 AM (EST)
19. "RE: The Gauntlet 2 Episode 2 Discussion 12/12/05"
Well if you liked Derrick before maybe you wont when you find out he slept with Katie and they live together as "friends".

Why is this a big deal? I could care less who he sleeps with.

realityfreek 116 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

12-15-05, 05:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail realityfreek Click to send private message to realityfreek Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: The Gauntlet 2 Episode 2 Discussion 12/12/05"
My point was that...alot of people dont like Trishelle, Veronica, Katie etc because they are s|utty, trashy idiots. Well why wouldnt that apply to a guy (Derrick)? Who slept with one of those s|lutty, trashy idiots.
JMO

12-15-05, 07:29 PM (EST)
21. "RE: The Gauntlet 2 Episode 2 Discussion 12/12/05"
I make fun of Trashelle but I don't dislike her because she sleeps around. Veronica and Katie I don't like because of their personality. I come here to bash everyone when they need to be bashed. Like I said before, I don't like Derrick because I think he is has an ego the size of California and has no reason to have said ego!

12-16-05, 09:26 AM (EST)
22. "RE: The Gauntlet 2 Episode 2 Discussion 12/12/05"
I actually think Derrick shacking up with Katie may earn him some points in my book. I like Katie.

I can't wait to see the episode where Mark freaks out on what looks like a bus. He looked really hot in that clip.

12-16-05, 10:35 AM (EST)
23. "RE: The Gauntlet 2 Episode 2 Discussion 12/12/05"
I know some peeps will think I am off my rocker but Mark and Eric look better to me now than when they were younger. They are aging VERY well!

12-16-05, 12:43 PM (EST)
24. "RE: The Gauntlet 2 Episode 2 Discussion 12/12/05"
Oh...I'm totally with you Vols. Mark looks SOOOO much better than he used to. In fact, until this season of the Gauntlett, I didn't notice Mark much...but now? Woa..look out.

Eric? He's no Mark.

kaixavier 1 desperate attention whore postings

12-19-05, 08:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kaixavier Click to send private message to kaixavier Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: The Gauntlet 2 Episode 2 Discussion 12/12/05"
Annessa is Crazzzzzzzy, whats up with her butch hair cut.

Emilystarr 7 desperate attention whore postings

12-20-05, 09:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Emilystarr Click to send private message to Emilystarr Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "RE: The Gauntlet 2 Episode 2 Discussion 12/12/05"
Aneesa likes to flaunt the fact that she is gay. She wants to be in your face and act like she is the sh*t but she doesn't realize how much of an a$$ she looks like. IMO she needs serious psychological help.

12-21-05, 09:18 AM (EST)
28. "RE: The Gauntlet 2 Episode 2 Discussion 12/12/05"
I think there are more people that need serious psychological help than Aneesa but that is just me. It is hard to judge just by watching the edited version of shows like this to see just exactly how people act.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •