The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Real World Key West Pics - I have them..."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Real World / Road Rules Forum (Protected)
Original message

hookem84 5 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

01-02-06, 04:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail hookem84 Click to send private message to hookem84 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Real World Key West Pics - I have them..."
I was down in Key West the first week of December for Fantasy Fest and this happened to be the last week of filming for the Real World crew.

The cast and crew were very active and visible througout my stay in Key West. Despite the cast being told to avoid the cameras at all costs, I got a ton of pics of the cast and crew in a number of bars, on the streets, and in the big parade. I also got some pics of them performing in a silly costume contest at Fat Tuesday's. In addition, I have a few pics of the business that they were running, Mystic Tans.

Is there a site where I can post my pics?

Marc

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Real World Key West Pics - I ha... michaeldh8 01-02-06 1
 RE: Real World Key West Pics - I ha... hookem84 01-02-06 2
   RE: Real World Key West Pics - I ha... volsfan 01-02-06 3
       RE: Real World Key West Pics - I ha... hookem84 01-02-06 4
           RE: Real World Key West Pics - I ha... hookem84 01-02-06 5
               RE: Real World Key West Pics - I ha... hookem84 01-02-06 6

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

michaeldh8 35 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

01-02-06, 04:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michaeldh8 Click to send private message to michaeldh8 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Real World Key West Pics - I have them..."
http://therealworldaustin.com/viewforum.php?f=13&sid=1236acc2066f486e8ab94b0d38667e75
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

01-02-06, 05:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail hookem84 Click to send private message to hookem84 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Real World Key West Pics - I have them..."
I am going to try and post them here... with that, here are a few pics that I took while on vacation in Key West... I have a ton of them. Let me know if you want me to continue posting these and I will. I have no idea how to control the size when posted, so you might have to put up with some large, pics. They look good when viewed at about 3x5"..

The first pic is of their business Mystic Tan. Can you think of a more dumb business idea than a tanning salon in Key West. This place was on the quiet end of Duval Street (the main bar district). I don't think I ever saw a customer go into the place.

The second pic is of the sign at the door warning patrons that there was a reality show being filmed, and that you consented to being filmed. There was nobody at the door making you sign a release, however, there was a crew member doing releases when they were filming at night.

The third pic is of Zach and another cast member on Toga night (during Fantasy Fest) playing Video Gold at Fat Tuesdays.

The fourth pic is of one of the cast members. Very friendly and outgoing. I also have pics of her dancing on the bar.

volsfan 19846 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

01-02-06, 06:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Real World Key West Pics - I have them..."
Thanks for posting. Is there any way of resizing them so they are not so big?

Zach is a cutie.

01-02-06, 06:33 PM (EST)
4. "RE: Real World Key West Pics - I have them..."
I haven't posted on boards in a while... I will play with the pics to get them smaller.

marc

01-02-06, 07:12 PM (EST)
5. "RE: Real World Key West Pics - I have them..."
One quick point - all my photos are copyrighted by me... please don't repost them or use them without my permission

A couple more pics... the first pic is of 2 crew members on Duval. They were not shooting cast members, but doing background work shooting a wide view of Sloppy Joes bar. One point to note is that whenever the crew moved around, there was always a single plainclothes cop accompanying the crew. In this case, they weren't local cops or state troopers... they were from some Florida law enforcement agency that I can't seem to remember... In the Philly case, it was probably this person that was assaulted by the local cops.

For the second pic, this is one of many pics that I have from a costume and talent contest they had during Fantasy Fest at Fat Tuesdays. Most people just dressed up. In this case, they dressed up and did a little song and dance routine. Everyone in the pic is cast, except for the DJ. I have other pics that show the rest of the cast members. For the Zach lovers, Zach is on the far left.

01-02-06, 07:22 PM (EST)
6. "RE: Real World Key West Pics - I have them..."
One last post before I head out for the night... this post is entitled, "Is this the gay guy?"

In the first pic, the guy in the blue bathing suit is definitely cast. The black necklace around his neck is actually holding his mic. The guy in the pink shirt stayed pretty close to the cast. I think he is just a groupie. Although I don't have a picture of his face, you can tell he is older by the gray sideburns. So why do I ask if this is the 'gay guy'? He danced with men and women and alot with the guy in the pink... was pretty happy, AND wore a speedo into Fat Tuesdays on a busy night... don't know of many straight American guys that wear speedos, and certainly not into a straight bar, unless he lost some sort of big bet. Anyway, don't care if he is gay or straight, but I know that this is the big thing that everyone wants to guess when the season first starts.

In the second pic, you see the cameraman shooting the whole scene, and Zach on the far right.

We tried getting an upclose pic of the guy in the blue suit, but the crew intervened and said no.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •