The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Official Summary Real World Austin; Episode 19: Blood, Sweat, and Beers"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Real World / Road Rules Forum (Protected)
Original message

batts 1725 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

10-27-05, 09:45 AM (EST)
Click to EMail batts Click to send private message to batts Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Official Summary Real World Austin; Episode 19: Blood, Sweat, and Beers"
Paul and David come over to the Real World house to see how the roomies are doing on their documentary project.
Did you guys see what I saw. Is it me? Or did Paul play flirty eyes with Wes? Never mind, must just be me....
Paul: "So if you were to tell me what you think is the best stuff you filmed was, what do you think it was?"
Melinda says she liked when we trekked to Camp Primitive to film 'Hello-Goodbye'. Remember they are the one's who sang 'Oh, It is Love'..... strummed on a banjo, and sang about holding hands, putting flowers in your hair, and love in San Francisco.

Paul: "The campsite thing sounds absolutely Fabulous."

He then asks about other bands, including Enon. Nehemiah remarks "We did and interesting interview with them." Interesting? The only thing interesting thing about them was their name, which means nothing, and was made up in a moments notice because they couldn't think of anything else.

Paul asks Wes "What was your favorite stuff, big boy."

Wes says "By far, it was when Halifax was playing on stage, and I was right below them, and they dripped and slung Blood Sweat and Beers all over me and the camera!
"Ohhh, you mean you could see the sweat dripping on the cameras? OooOoººoo, that sounds interesting."
Wes then smirks, and states "Thats sick, I know, but I like it, and I can tell by the look in your eyes, You like that too, Don't you?" ...... ok, ok, maybe he didn't say ALL that, but a look says a thousand words.......
Paul then wraps up the meeting by telling them to edit their "25 hours of film nonsense into something worthy of wasting 15 minutes of my time on."

Time to get to work!

Wes Confessional: "This is a great catalyst for another job in the future so Nehemiah knows he needs to do a good job so I can sleep all day and party all night." "I can honestly say I'm gonna have a 1% role in the editing process, and my duty will be to fill everybody's drinks, say HI to people, and smile and just be my pretty little self."

Nehemiah gets to work on the 'Documentary', and Wes has no difficulty talking everyone else out of contributing anything to it. "After all," says Wes "There's only one seat, one mouse, one computer, one keyboard, and only one person with a brain in this place, so lets let Nehemiah fill that role, and do the computer stuff, and we can work at doing what we know we can do best!"

Which takes us to our next scene. At the bar, with none other than Wes and Danny hoisting beers up to some girls dancing on some platform.
Um..... I would go into this scene with more detail, however, in keeping up the good standards of this site, I have decided that this scene is definately not PG. I looked on the rating guide, and it says this show is rated 'TV-14' whatever that means, but I have decided, after I saw the way those girls accidently spilled 8 beers on themselves, 'TV-14' is definately not PG.

Moving on..... Paul, Jenn, and David view the 'work' Nehemiah has done, and after the video ends, and David wakes up Wes, and Danny, and Paul sits shaking his head, and wonders how it has come to this.
Lacey: "I think Paul, Jenn, and David are very frustrated with the assembly that Nehemiah has put together, because it has absolutely no substance, and is just 15 minutes of nothing!""It could have been horses in the pasture, and it would have been better than the horsehockey Nehemiah put together."

Well, I got news for you Lacey. If you, OR ANY OF YOU would have been more involved with the project and not left all the editing to Nehemiah, maybe it wouldn't have come to this.

Jenn, the other boss, speaks up and says, "Where are the characters? The characters are gone. Didn't I tell you guys reference episode 12 that this is supposed to be a documentary? And document who the people are, and not just what they play?" "I've got freaking music video's!"

Jenn is not happy at this point, and to show how unhappy she is, she grimaces, starts talking backwards, screams like a banshee, and drop kicks Laceys @§§ over I-35!

Our next scene in this episode, is of the bat flight over the Congress street bridge. See all those bats? If you look closely enough, you will see Lacey flying through the air, right above the bats, on her way to I-35!

OK. Nuff of that there norn-sense......
Nehemiah decides to take a break from the documentary work, and see how the other roomies will fare in there plight to bring this project to an end. He goes out with friends from Austin and raps at one of the bars here in Austin, as Lacey does what she does best, and talks about what a horrible job Nehemiah did to their 15 minute film. Wes and Danny do what they know how to do best, and that is to sleep, and dream of girls, sweat, and beers.

Nehemiah comes home to see how the roomies are doing without him. Melinda and Danny are playing 'Twister' on the bed, Lacey is badmouthing everyone on the phone, and Rachel and Johanna are getting ready to 'go out'......

The next morning, Nehemiah gets up early to try to fake extensive, sleepless, and nonstop work on the project.

Meeting with the 'Austin Film Society'

Melinda: "I'm nervous about going to the Austin Film Society for a screening, because we are going to be critiqued by professionals."
The RealWorlders show up at the screening for their project, after a few computer problems, and talk with some of the bigwigs at the Film Center.
"Have you all been working hard, and diligantly, and staying up all night for this project?" asks one of the Film judges.
Wes replies "Yeah, we worked all night and day, and did shifts."
Nehemiah says "yeah, I haven't even been to sleep yet."

oh, yeah, right, lets see how that's gonna fly...

They all sit through the mess they call a 'Documentary' about the bands and their members, and when the film is over they wait for critique.
One by one, the Film society members critiques the clueless 7.
"I thought that your work portrayed the festival itself, and not about the characters. I wanted to know more of the characters in the bands, not just the music and festivities."
One by one, the Film Society members say more or less the same thing...... and yes, the same thing Paul, David, and Jenn, has been telling them all along.

Does anybody reading this ever watch the 'IFC' channel? Is it me, or do these guys just not get what a 'documentary' entails? Cause it looks like to me, these guys just don't get it.

Lacey thinks they are getting great feedback and "are not saying things like 'YOU STUPID IDIOTS, THIS IS AWFUL!'"
Well, Lacey, I got news. It was awful, and if you knew code, you would have read into what they said.

Back at the house, David says "Lets talk about the screening."
The seven strangers are really proud of all the hard work, sweat, and beers, they have put into their work, and think they deserve a vacation.
David, and Paul decide to send them on a vacation, staight to the Siberian Ice Mines, to work in hard labor camps for the rest of their tour as 'RealWorlders'! However, after Lacey starts growing snakes from her head and threatens David with a Medusa spell, they think better of it.
"Lets just make em happy, so they'll just go away." says Paul.

The next morning, the RealWorlders find out they are going to none other than Costa Rica! They are very excited to get the news, and glad that the hard work they produced has finally paid off. Finally...... they are going to get to relax, and have a good time, and do some partying.
Can you see me shaking my head?

What will next week bring us? Will we be blessed, or blinded, with Caspers Wes' blurry behind? Find out next week on The Real World, Austin!

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Official Summary Real World Aus... volsfan 10-27-05 1
   RE: Official Summary Real World Aus... DaveThe Dude 10-27-05 2
       RE: Official Summary Real World Aus... volsfan 10-27-05 3
           RE: Official Summary Real World Aus... DaveThe Dude 10-27-05 4
 RE: Official Summary Real World Aus... JoshInSGV 11-02-05 5

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

volsfan 19846 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-27-05, 06:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Official Summary Real World Austin; Episode 19: Blood, Sweat, and Beers"
Another great job by batts! I don't watch IFC but I do watch a lot of documentaries and you are right...they didn't make one. I just can't believe they got their vacation.
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

DaveThe Dude 967 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

10-27-05, 08:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DaveThe%20Dude Click to send private message to DaveThe%20Dude Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Official Summary Real World Austin; Episode 19: Blood, Sweat, and Beers"
Yes Batts, you are right. The concept of a documentary is indeed too complicated a concept for our Real World Player Faker mental midgets to handle. And to think, these nitwits are getting rewarded for their "work" with a vacation to Costa Rica. Goodness, a vacation to the Gobi Desert would have been too good for them.

But hey!!! Soon they go off to Central America and the promise of nudity is at hand! Maybe they can do that right.

volsfan 19846 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-27-05, 10:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Official Summary Real World Austin; Episode 19: Blood, Sweat, and Beers"
do u wanna see Wes nekkid? ....neither do I!

They can't do it right and u know it! U make me LOL dave!

DaveThe Dude 967 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

10-27-05, 11:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DaveThe%20Dude Click to send private message to DaveThe%20Dude Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Official Summary Real World Austin; Episode 19: Blood, Sweat, and Beers"
Well Vols, ole pal, I try. Ya know, we probably provide more laughs to each other than the show does.

More wine!!

JoshInSGV 737 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

11-02-05, 06:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JoshInSGV Click to send private message to JoshInSGV Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Official Summary Real World Austin; Episode 19: Blood, Sweat, and Beers"
What an awesome summary! I haven't been keeping up with this lackluster season because it's just draining to watch a bunch of drunken idiots stumble their way on television for several months. But after reading all the great summaries done by Vols and Batts, I almost wish I had watched this show inspite of all its gruesome, pointless drama.

Thanks to Batts and Vols for a job well done! You guys make this show happen for the rest of us. =)

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •