The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Real World Episode 19 Discussion 10/25/2005"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Real World / Road Rules Forum (Protected)
Original message

volsfan 19846 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-25-05, 09:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Real World Episode 19 Discussion 10/25/2005"
Let's chat about tonight's very special boring episode. Will Satan's Secretary make a fool of herself for like the 19th week in a row?
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Real World Episode 19 Discussio... volsfan 10-25-05 1
   RE: Real World Episode 19 Discussio... volsfan 10-25-05 2
   RE: Real World Episode 19 Discussio... batts 10-25-05 3
       RE: Real World Episode 19 Discussio... DaveThe Dude 10-25-05 4
           RE: Real World Episode 19 Discussio... batts 10-25-05 5
               RE: Real World Episode 19 Discussio... DaveThe Dude 10-26-05 6
                   RE: Real World Episode 19 Discussio... leianawd 10-26-05 7
 RE: Real World Episode 19 Discussio... Elaine0 10-28-05 8
   RE: Real World Episode 19 Discussio... DaveThe Dude 10-28-05 9
 RE: Real World Episode 19 Discussio... flipxcyd 10-31-05 10

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

10-25-05, 09:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Real World Episode 19 Discussion 10/25/2005"
Yep, Satan's Secretary is causing trouble. She is saying that they can't have a documentary without someone talking...she says it is just music videos.
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

10-25-05, 09:58 PM (EST)
2. "RE: Real World Episode 19 Discussion 10/25/2005"
Well, I guess Lacey was right because Paul didn't like the product.

batts 1725 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

10-25-05, 10:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail batts Click to send private message to batts Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Real World Episode 19 Discussion 10/25/2005"
They all knew it was supposed to 'Document' the bands lifestyles, not just film their performances. It figures they would try to get away with this. Did u notice how they all put it on Nehamiah's shoulders, and went to do their own thing? Hmppppf. ..... .. . .. .............. ..

DaveThe Dude 967 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

10-25-05, 10:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DaveThe%20Dude Click to send private message to DaveThe%20Dude Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Real World Episode 19 Discussion 10/25/2005"
Batts is right. They DID all know that this was supposed to be a documentary, and not just a music video.

And yes, Batts is right again in that most of the others were perfectly content to sleep, complain and otherwise be useless while Nehemiah did almost all the editing work. Wes - who is especially worthless - slept alot and generally just took up space, Lacey complained (ok, she is often right, but good grief is she irritating!!), and Danny and Mel were off in bed wrapped up in a knot again.

I don't think they deserved their vacation. I mean, come on!! They're already on a 3 month vacation!

batts 1725 desperate attention whore postings

10-25-05, 10:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail batts Click to send private message to batts Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Real World Episode 19 Discussion 10/25/2005"
Costa Rica...hmmm Costa Rica .... Don't they own Isla Sorna and Isla Nublar? Who here would like to see the 7 strangers get dropped off on one of these islands, and get eaten by dinosaurs?

10-26-05, 00:08 AM (EST)
Click to EMail DaveThe%20Dude Click to send private message to DaveThe%20Dude Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Real World Episode 19 Discussion 10/25/2005"
Well, since we don't seem to like hearing this gang talk too much, maybe they can shoot lots of video of them all running around naked while they're in Costa Rica. And then they can get eaten by dinasaurs. Yeah, that's the ticket! Lots of nudity, then they all get eaten alive. Hey, ratings would finally go up, right?

leianawd 471 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

10-26-05, 01:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail leianawd Click to send private message to leianawd Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Real World Episode 19 Discussion 10/25/2005"
Real World, do these people even have a clue what reality is? Have they ever actually held a job, because they sure the hell don't act like it. I agree, even though Lacey was right about the content of the video she should have shut her mouth and helped Nehemiah out, in fact it should have been a team effort. I really laughed when they said they took shifts in getting the video done. The only people I actually saw doing anything remotely close to work was mostly Nehemiah and Lacey and Rachel did a little. I wonder how Paul feels about oking their vacation after he's seen this episode and how little the majority of them actually did. All I can say is these people need to grow up and get in touch with reality, it's no wonder they are on Real World.

Elaine0 1507 desperate attention whore postings

10-28-05, 09:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Elaine0 Click to send private message to Elaine0 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Real World Episode 19 Discussion 10/25/2005"
Yes, for the 19th week in a row Lacey made a fool of herself. Was there ever any doubt?

Can Wes be any more useless? Enough said on that.

I just love how everyone sits back and lets Nehemiah edit the entire film and then all complain that he did it wrong. Well, everyone except Wes. I don't think he had an opinion. He probably didn't even know they were supposed to make film.

Come to think of it, did Danny say a word during the show? I can't remember him doing anything except curling up in bed with Mel.

And where was Jo? This has to be the first espisode where she wasn't scarfing down mounds of food.

Then they get told the film needs work. Nehemiah decides to go out and the witch herself complains about it. "Nehemiah is such a worthless piece of crap. He screwed up the tape and then walked out while Mel and Rachel try to fix it, but they don't know how to do it because they've never taken an interest in doing it before AND while I sit on my butt and do nothing but gossip about everyone."

Has everyone known someone like Lacey? I've known my share. They may not always be wrong and may in fact be right a number of times, but they ALWAYS talk about everyone. No matter what happens in that house you know Lacey is thinking "I can't wait to tell my boyfriend about that."

I hope the producers learned their lesson this year and won't give them another task they can do off on their own. In San Diego and Philadelphia you knew who showed up for work and what they did.

Next week looks like more of the same. Danny dumps Mel again, Mel cries, I'm sure Wes and Jo will get drunk and of course Lacey is complaining again. Same drama. Different country.

10-28-05, 10:58 PM (EST)
9. "RE: Real World Episode 19 Discussion 10/25/2005"
It's enough to make you puke, isn't it. Well, if we could puke on Lacey maybe it wouldn't be so bad.....

flipxcyd 1053 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

10-31-05, 04:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail flipxcyd Click to send private message to flipxcyd Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Real World Episode 19 Discussion 10/25/2005"
Is this show STILL on? =)

As always, thanks for the discussion Vols.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •