The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Are Danny and Mel still together?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Real World / Road Rules Forum (Protected)
Original message

GeorjiB 25 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

09-27-05, 12:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail GeorjiB Click to send private message to GeorjiB Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Are Danny and Mel still together?"
I'm new to posting on here but I didn't see a post about them? I really like both of them! Does anyone know if they're still together?
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Are Danny and Mel still togethe... DaveThe Dude 09-28-05 1
   RE: Are Danny and Mel still togethe... brit21 09-28-05 3
       RE: Are Danny and Mel still togethe... DaveThe Dude 09-28-05 5
 RE: Are Danny and Mel still togethe... sneakpeek 09-28-05 2
 RE: Are Danny and Mel still togethe... sneakpeek 09-28-05 4
   RE: Are Danny and Mel still togethe... CC_KK905 09-30-05 6
       RE: Are Danny and Mel still togethe... DaveThe Dude 10-01-05 7
           RE: Are Danny and Mel still togethe... batts 10-02-05 8
               RE: Are Danny and Mel still togethe... Adrian330 10-08-05 9
 RE: Are Danny and Mel still togethe... GrnEyed 10-09-05 10
   RE: Are Danny and Mel still togethe... volsfan 10-09-05 11
       RE: Are Danny and Mel still togethe... GrnEyed 10-09-05 12

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

DaveThe Dude 967 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

09-28-05, 09:22 AM (EST)
Click to EMail DaveThe%20Dude Click to send private message to DaveThe%20Dude Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Are Danny and Mel still together?"
The rumor is that they indeed still together. I can't confirm this. But you have to wonder why she would continue to put up with his wishy washy, can't make up his mind, still wants to date others - maybe I want a girlfriend attitude. It is ridiculous. I feel sorry for the way Danny is treating her. She is very good looking, and she is also obviously very gaa-gaa over him (though at this point I can't figure out why), so how can he justify in his mind treating her so (at least occassionally) so crummy. She looks like her heart is breaking, and she is obviously very frustrated. Hmmmm......
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

brit21 9 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

09-28-05, 06:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail brit21 Click to send private message to brit21 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Are Danny and Mel still together?"
> she is
>also obviously very gaa-gaa over
>him (though at this point
>I can't figure out why),
>

I like Danny, and I think he's hot...he's sensitive yet masculine and pretty good looking too! I think they're the perfect couple.

09-28-05, 11:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DaveThe%20Dude Click to send private message to DaveThe%20Dude Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Are Danny and Mel still together?"
LAST EDITED ON 09-28-05 AT 11:44 PM (EST)

If Danny were "sensitive," and if he was any kind of a decent person, he would stop dragging Mel's heart through the mud. He treats her like crap and it is getting rather sickening to watch him continue to act like an insensitive jerk to her.

sneakpeek 120 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

09-28-05, 01:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sneakpeek Click to send private message to sneakpeek Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Are Danny and Mel still together?"
I read that they are still together, but they live in different states so it's very hard for them to see each other. He surprised her recently and took her and her family on a vacation to Cancun. I saw a picture of them from the Gauntlet II. They are not part of the Gauntlet II, but they were there for some reason.

http://www.landonlueck.net/mtv.htm

There also is a rumor going around that she is pregant.

sneakpeek 120 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

09-28-05, 09:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sneakpeek Click to send private message to sneakpeek Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Are Danny and Mel still together?"

Here's some more info:

The new Fresh Meat Challenge begins filming on October 15 in an undisclosed location. Filming will take about a month and no word yet on the format. Confirmed castmembers are Danny (Austin), Melinda (Austin), Johanna (Austin) and Wes (Austin).

CC_KK905 1 desperate attention whore postings

09-30-05, 10:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CC_KK905 Click to send private message to CC_KK905 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Are Danny and Mel still together?"
Danny was such a perfect guy, and then turned into a complete a$$hole, just like all of them...and she doesnt deserve it

10-01-05, 01:05 PM (EST)
7. "RE: Are Danny and Mel still together?"
Do you mean like all of the rest of the male Real World cast members, or do you mean all men in general?

batts 1725 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

10-02-05, 04:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail batts Click to send private message to batts Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Are Danny and Mel still together?"
I'm not sure but, I think CC means all RW cast members, including every show, in every season. I wouldn't catagorize them like that, since I like a lot of past cast members. Just my thoughts......

Adrian330 1 desperate attention whore postings

10-08-05, 04:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Adrian330 Click to send private message to Adrian330 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Are Danny and Mel still together?"
I'm almost positive they are still together. I live around Milwaukee - where Mel's from - and Wednesdays mornings she goes on the air on KISS FM. A few weeks ago one of the radio hosts said something like, "Even though I see you guys fighting on the shows, I know that you're still together now." Plus, Mel and Danny co-hosted a night out at one of the downtown bars last week or so.

GrnEyed 2 desperate attention whore postings

10-09-05, 01:09 AM (EST)
Click to EMail GrnEyed Click to send private message to GrnEyed Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Are Danny and Mel still together?"
They are still together, after taping melinda moved to boston with danny. If they were in milwauke or whereever sim1 said she was from, it was just a visit

volsfan 19846 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-09-05, 10:35 AM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Are Danny and Mel still together?"
Last I heard Mel and Danny were doing the long distance relationship thing and Mel could be pregnant. Also, when did Danny move to Boston?

GrnEyed 2 desperate attention whore postings

10-09-05, 12:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail GrnEyed Click to send private message to GrnEyed Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Are Danny and Mel still together?"
Well not boston, but danny is from in Billerica Ma which is just about a half hour from boston. I happen to know him so last i heard she moved in with him, havent talked to any1 lately so she may have moved back him but she did come to bsoton with him after...

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •