The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Official Summary Real World Austin; Episode 14: Grande Theft Carnation"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Real World / Road Rules Forum (Protected)
Original message

batts 1725 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

09-22-05, 04:15 AM (EST)
Click to EMail batts Click to send private message to batts Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Official Summary Real World Austin; Episode 14: Grande Theft Carnation"
This episode starts out with Rachel talking with Johanna about her uncontrolled drunken outbursts.
Now... lets get this straight! Rachel is trying to counsel Johanna about Johanna's outbursts? Um. Pot meet Kettle. What about Rachels little spass attacks? Have we forgotten how Rachel pops off at the drop of a dime? Hmmmmm.....
Flashback to a scene of Melinda and Rachel dragging Ms Hyde Johanna back from 6th street. We see Johanna shouting at everyone on the street, that looks at her, how pitiful they are! Oh like she's not the pitiful petunia! Johanna is shouting insults to bystanders:
"You're so lame, you think you can talk §hÎt to me?"
"You're such a loser!"
"You're mamas so fat, she ate Jenny Craig!"
Johanna decides that a change in herself is called for, and that instead of alcohol, she will only drink wine tonight. oh brother....

Danny and Wes are playing pool and having a conversation about Dannys relationship with Melinda. Wes tells Danny "We can learn a lot about life, by playing pool."
Yeah, right, and whose gonna rack up the next game?
Danny says, "I know for a fact that I'm gonna be jealous when she goes out. I know that I can't find a better girl out there than her, but I need to do my own thing." "Right now, I cannot see Mel as a girlfriend, but then the word 'girlfriend' 'boyfriend' 'couple' scares the heck out of me." "I don't think I'm ready for that."

Meanwhile, Melinda is reading a letter written to her from her beloved Danny, who confesses he wants nothing more in life but to be with his one and only..... Melinda! In the letter, Danny flirts out his undying lvoe for Mel, stating that there will be No Other!

To prove to himself that there is no-one else for him, he must go out on the town, with Wes..... to 6th street, no less, and flirt with any pretty little thing that comes his way!
Hey, this is the Real World, remember?

Half an hour later, Johanna, Rachel, and Melinda decide to go out too. Uh ohhhhh......
Johanna: "We drink every night... I wanna stop but when we get to the bar, it's kinda hard. I don't think my drinking is a problem.... it's just how much I drink."
Wait wait wait... um... isn't that what a drinking problem is? How much you drink?
insert another 'Oh, brother!' here...

The scene zooms in on Danny, who's busy demonstrating how much he's stricken with Mel, by trying to set up a date with 'Louise'.
Danny: "Are you gonna be in town?"
Louise: "Yes, and I'm here for only you."
Danny: "I can show you a good time."
Louise: "You promise to call me?"
Danny: "I got your number right here, on the palm of my hand, and as soon as Melinda's out of the way, me 'n you can get together!"

Just when things start getting interesting between Danny, and Louise, Melinda and the girls walk in the bar. 'Oh, Great.' thinks Danny. Louise walks away from Danny, whistling and looking up at the ceiling, like she's the new
Health Inspector General, but Melinda knows what's going on. She confronts Danny about the girl "over there", waiting like a wall-flower for Danny to be free again to go talk to her.
"Who?" asks Danny, who looks around, trying to figure out what in the world Melinda could be talking about......

Rachel saves the day, as she comes running up to Danny, and Melinda, describing how Johanna is out of control again.
"I was screaming at her, and she just kept walking!" is what Rachel tells them. .... Well, dearheart, ...... just a side note.... if you scream at me, I would probably walk away from you too!
"She tried to take the money out of the homeless guys basket!" Rachel goes on to say.

They go to try to find Johanna, and find her fighting with the swat team, stationed on 6th street, just for cases like her. "I didn't do anything!" she tells Austin Five-0. She decides that she can't convince them that she's innocent, so she, yaaaa.... you got it..... she decides it's time to
drop kick Sargent Peppers police horse over I-35!
Danny, Melinda, Wes, and Rachel, come walking up and talk her out of doing any harm to the nice policemans horse. "Hey, we lvoe horses, we were riding horses just the other day, remember?"

"Turn around, and put your arms behind your back" exclaims Lt. Columbo. "You're under arrest for public intoxication."

Now, at this point, most of us will think, 'Whaaaaaa?' But this is the way they do things down here in the ghetto that is 6th street.
If you start a fight in a bar, you are charged with 'Public Intoxication'...... for starters.
If you tinkle on the sidewalk, you are charged with 'Public Intoxication', for starters.
If you harrass the hot dog vendor, burn down the 'Dizzy Rooster', or steal from the homeless, you are charged with 'Public Intoxication', for starters.

Danny exclaims "Everybody on this street is intoxicated!" But, Danny...... everybody on this street didn't steal poor Homeless Harry's roses.

Ok. Johanna goes to jail! She does not pass Go, and does not collect 200 Dollars!
Danny and Wes decide they are still in ole cowtown, and decide to go down and break Johanna out of jail.
Danny: "Joey's in the slamma, so we're gonna go bust her out. We might even try to get arrested, to be able to visit her." They then procede to get a cab and go down to the jailhouse, where they confront the officers outside.

Let me stop here, and ask you..... is it me? or is this like the most stupidest plan they could have come up with? Who, in their right mind would go DOWNTOWN, to the jailhouse, at 1:30 in the morning, drunk no less, demanding to visit with their beloved roommate? Oh, come on! I was personally hoping they would try to start something with Deputy Andy Fife, and get themselves thrown in the hoosegow too.

Back at the house, Rachel, and Melinda have filled in Lacey on the exitement of the night. Lacey decides that it's a good idea to call 'Leo' and tell him that his sweetheart Real World girlfriend, has pulled another fast one, this time in her drunken stupor she shoplifted a flower from a homeless guy, and is now in jail, doing 5 to 10 years. She should be out in 3 years with good behavior though.....

Ok, the other drama unfolding is Danny's phone numbers on his hands. Melinda is talking to the girls about how Danny is secretly going behind her back and rattling his spurs.
"I hear his spurs going jingle jangle jingle." Melinda is telling the girls. "The lvoe letter he wrote me must be nothing but horsehockey." she tells the other girls.
Danny is at the door and has overheard Melinda's lvoe letter horsehockey comment, and states: "Mel, for one, I didn't come home with a girl, didn't dance with a girl, didn't kiss a girl, didn't talk with a girl. This phone number is Wes' girls phone number I wrote for him. So don't call my letter I wrote you 'Horsehockey'!"
Melinda: "So, then turn your hand around, what about that other number? Is that Wes' girls number too?"
Danny: "Actually, that's Nehemiah's girls number, I wrote there, for Nehemiah...." lie, lie, lie!
Melinda: "Oh, and Nehemiah needed to write his girls number on your hand too?"
"Oh, My, Heck! Are you serious?" Danny asks. He then storms out and rants and raves around the house for the next hour about how true and innocent he is. How could anyone not believe him? He stomps around the house, wondering how anyone could doubt his undying faithfulness.
Wes: "Psst, Danny, did you tell her about Louise, from the bar?"
Danny: "Shhhhh! (whisper) don't say anything about that."

The next morning the roomies get a call from a computer generated voice, that says, "Hello. This is a call from an inmate at the (other voice) Travis County Jail!
Johanna is calling, and letting them know that she prefers 3rd Street, and San Jacinto (the Real World House), to her current accomodations. "I just wanna come home."

Leo picks Johanna up from the local pokey and takes her to the real world house. One by one, the roomies tease Johanna about her misfortunate circumstances.
Wes: "Only Johanna could get picked up by a guy in jail."
"Musta been one heck of a ROSE!"
"So, now, are you gonna be charged with Public Intoxication, and Grande Theft Carnation?"

The guys are taking turns giving Johanna a 'hard time' on her conviction, and her response is to call them "@§§holé§.
Wes: "Oh, we're the @§§holé§....? But you stole a flower from a homeless person?" "What is THAT?"

Will Paul Steklar find out Johanna got put in the Pokey? Will this effect her job? Find out next week on, The Real World, Austin!

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Official Summary Real World Aus... volsfan 09-22-05 1
   RE: Official Summary Real World Aus... DaveThe Dude 09-22-05 2
       RE: Official Summary Real World Aus... missygirl3 09-23-05 3
           RE: Official Summary Real World Aus... DaveThe Dude 09-25-05 4

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

volsfan 19846 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-22-05, 09:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Official Summary Real World Austin; Episode 14: Grande Theft Carnation"
Great job batts! I lvoed it and the summary was much better than the show. Jo saying she didn't have a drinking problem just the amount was priceless.

*pats batts on the back*

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

DaveThe Dude 967 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

09-22-05, 04:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DaveThe%20Dude Click to send private message to DaveThe%20Dude Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Official Summary Real World Austin; Episode 14: Grande Theft Carnation"
Great review Brother Batts! The reviews by you and Vols are almost always more interesting than the show itself.

I'm so mortified by the antics of this current collection of misfits and Player Fakers that I will no longer question where the other posters are for this site: They either died of boredom or they laughed themselves to death due to all the idiotic buffoonery going on during this season. Well, but then again, this season is indeed a tad better than the Philadelphia snooze fest.

missygirl3 541 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

09-23-05, 09:11 AM (EST)
Click to EMail missygirl3 Click to send private message to missygirl3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Official Summary Real World Austin; Episode 14: Grande Theft Carnation"
great summary Batts!! between you and vols, this years summaries are way more entertaining than the show. I am still watching every week, but I have been TIVO'ing all the episodes so I can FF through MTV's 15 million commercials.I think MTV needs to hang this one up.

DaveThe Dude 967 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

09-25-05, 10:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DaveThe%20Dude Click to send private message to DaveThe%20Dude Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Official Summary Real World Austin; Episode 14: Grande Theft Carnation"
Yes, the irony of the irrational and sexually desperate lush Rachel giving advice to the sloppy and irresponsible lush Johanna about drinking, drinking problems, and keeping one's cool while inebriated, is almost too much to comprehend. This sad little talk has got to be one of the most ridiculous conversations ever between Real Worlders. Ugh!

And what on earth is up with Junior Einstein Wes saying something like, "We can learn alot about life by playing pool?" What on earth is that boy babbling about?!? And he's giving Danny advice?!? You've got to be kidding me! Run Danny, run!!

And how much longer will poor Mel put up with this up and down nonsense from Danny? Maybe she should just ram a pool cue down Wes's throat to shut him up with the inane "advice" he gives Danny.

And where are the rest of our fellow Real World critics?? Where have they all gone?? Isn't there more than enough buffoonery on the show to keep dozens of us happily adding critical posts here?? Where's the rest of the gang??

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •