The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"ethnic/racial/gender/sexuality diversity on RW/RR"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Real World / Road Rules Forum (Protected)
Original message

ocd_rwrr 46 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

08-17-05, 09:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ocd_rwrr Click to send private message to ocd_rwrr Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"ethnic/racial/gender/sexuality diversity on RW/RR"
some random, useless thoughts and questions...

have you noticed that there have been barely any Asian or Latino men on real world or road rules?

the only Asian men i can think of are Yes(RR8) and Steve(RR10) and the only latino man i can think of is Willie (RW-philly) from all the seasons of both real world and road rules. are there others?

on battle of the sexes 2, ruthie has a clip that says that half the girls on the team are lesbians, and the other half are bisexual. the five that are out as lesbian or bi are sophia, ruthie, rachel, genesis and anessa. so ruthie seems to be implicating the other 13 girls as either being lesbian or bisexual. anyone here got any dirt on any of them? (the other 13 are: cameran, kina, ayanna, cynthia, angela,katie, veronica, ibis, tonya, robin, tina, coral and arissa). i have heard that coral has been seen around town with some girls...hmmm...

anyone know who the real world/road rules cast members that are of Jewish ancestry are?

the ones i know of are:
Judd (RW San francisco)
Amaya (RW Hawaii)
Aneesa(RWChicago)
Sarah(RW Philly)
Rachel(RW Austin)
Jake (RR4)
sarah(RR11)

anyone know of any others?

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: ethnic/racial/gender/sexuality ... ocd_rwrr 08-17-05 1
 RE: ethnic/racial/gender/sexuality ... Donald Chump 09-15-05 2
 RE: ethnic/racial/gender/sexuality ... flipxcyd 09-15-05 3
 RE: ethnic/racial/gender/sexuality ... flipxcyd 09-15-05 4
 RE: ethnic/racial/gender/sexuality ... MochaJavaGirlie 10-15-05 5

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

ocd_rwrr 46 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

08-17-05, 11:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ocd_rwrr Click to send private message to ocd_rwrr Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: ethnic/racial/gender/sexuality diversity on RW/RR"
LAST EDITED ON 08-17-05 AT 11:05 PM (EST)

oh yeah, another thing:

so the out gay/bi men from real world and road rules are:

Norm(real world New York)
Pedro(Real World SanFrancisco)
Dan(real world miami)
stephen (real world seattle)
justin(real world hawaii)
danny (real worl new orleans)
Chris (real world chicago)
simon(real world paris)
willie (real world philly)
karamo (real world philly)
shane (road rules campus crawl
danny (road rules extreme)
nick(road rules extreme)

am i missing anyone?

whodo you think is the hottest?

do y'all have any dish on other real world/road rules man who may not be ou, but whave been known to get around?

any fantasies about other rw/rr guys who you wished would swing our way? ;-P

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Donald Chump 56 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

09-15-05, 05:56 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Donald%20Chump Click to send private message to Donald%20Chump Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: ethnic/racial/gender/sexuality diversity on RW/RR"
LAST EDITED ON 09-15-05 AT 05:57 AM (EST)

You forgot Pedro who was both gay and Latino. And Oscar the Puerto Rican on Road Rules (wasn't gay).

flipxcyd 1053 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

09-15-05, 03:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail flipxcyd Click to send private message to flipxcyd Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: ethnic/racial/gender/sexuality diversity on RW/RR"
There was also that asian chick on RW SF.

flipxcyd 1053 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

09-15-05, 03:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail flipxcyd Click to send private message to flipxcyd Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: ethnic/racial/gender/sexuality diversity on RW/RR"
But then again the most underrepresented are the asian males (i.e., Chinese, Japanese, Korean, etc). I'd like to see a RW season in say, Tokyo or Hong Kong even. For some reason I keep thinking that movie, "Lost in Translation".

MochaJavaGirlie 8 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

10-15-05, 10:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MochaJavaGirlie Click to send private message to MochaJavaGirlie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: ethnic/racial/gender/sexuality diversity on RW/RR"
Jewish Cast members. I know Cara from RW Chicago is Jewish.

Latin. Asian men, I know of Willie RW Philly, I dont know but there are some more real world/ road rules people on this website

www.mixedfolks.com

Melissa RW New Orleans
Malik & Nicole From RW New York ARE ALSO FEATURED

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •