The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Veronica & Rachel getting a TV show"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Real World / Road Rules Forum (Protected)
Original message

Elaine0 1507 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

08-03-05, 01:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Elaine0 Click to send private message to Elaine0 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Veronica & Rachel getting a TV show"
This is a nightmare posted on bunim-murray.com

Veronica and Rachel from MTV's Road Rules and The RR/RW Challenge are filming a new reality TV show. The girls are looking for a new BFF and someone to help them out with their clothing line!

We are looking for smart, sexy, and fun girls who have what it takes to hang out with two of the most notorious girls of reality TV.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Noooooooo! weltek 08-03-05 1
 RE: Veronica & Rachel getting a TV ... Fox41 08-04-05 2
   RE: Veronica & Rachel getting a TV ... tvjunkie36 08-04-05 3
   RE: Veronica & Rachel getting a TV ... LosersSuck 09-15-05 13
 RE: Veronica & Rachel getting a TV ... AspenGrove 08-08-05 4
 *barf* ARnutz 08-08-05 5
   RE: *barf* DaveThe Dude 08-09-05 6
       RE: *barf* leianawd 08-19-05 7
 RE: Veronica & Rachel getting a TV ... Majic Mitch 08-19-05 8
   RE: Veronica & Rachel getting a TV ... cambo 09-05-05 11
 RE: Veronica & Rachel getting a TV ... cheerkat83 09-01-05 9
   RE: Veronica & Rachel getting a TV ... celinedion1 09-02-05 10
       RE: Veronica & Rachel getting a TV ... blushgal 09-15-05 12

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

weltek 16933 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-03-05, 04:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail weltek Click to send private message to weltek Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Noooooooo!"
*wretch* Get these two off television! Their 10 seconds is soooo up.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Fox41 251 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

08-04-05, 10:15 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Fox41 Click to send private message to Fox41 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Veronica & Rachel getting a TV show"
People can't stand them. Who will watch the show? It's got to be a flop. I'm SICK of those two b*tches. You couldn't pay me to watch that sh*t.

tvjunkie36 20 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

08-04-05, 10:30 AM (EST)
Click to EMail tvjunkie36 Click to send private message to tvjunkie36 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Veronica & Rachel getting a TV show"
AMEN TO THAT....THOSE B@#*%!'S NEED TO STOP!!!

LosersSuck 5 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

09-15-05, 06:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LosersSuck Click to send private message to LosersSuck Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Veronica & Rachel getting a TV show"
What did they ever do to you!?

AspenGrove 8 desperate attention whore postings

08-08-05, 01:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AspenGrove Click to send private message to AspenGrove Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Veronica & Rachel getting a TV show"
I cna't stand them! They need to get real jobs!

ARnutz 13792 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-08-05, 10:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ARnutz Click to send private message to ARnutz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "*barf*"
Ditto to everything the other people said. I hope it never airs.

Slice & Dice Sigpic Chop Shop 2005

DaveThe Dude 967 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

08-09-05, 01:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DaveThe%20Dude Click to send private message to DaveThe%20Dude Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: *barf*"
It would be a new low. You others are right - they should get off their butts and get real jobs rather than stinking up the airwaves. Ugh!

leianawd 471 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

08-19-05, 09:07 AM (EST)
Click to EMail leianawd Click to send private message to leianawd Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: *barf*"
With the way they go they will be two shriveled up old ladies on t.v. making out in the shower or something they need to get a life they have been on plenty of reality t.v. and no one out in the entertainment biz is picking them up so they should just go back to their jobs of putting the salt on fries.

Majic Mitch 474 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

08-19-05, 10:05 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Majic%20Mitch Click to send private message to Majic%20Mitch Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Veronica & Rachel getting a TV show"
I'm wondering what kind of clothes these two will be pimping. Both are already so "old" and "used", there's really nothing hip, new, or fresh about them.

cambo 286 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

09-05-05, 01:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cambo Click to send private message to cambo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Veronica & Rachel getting a TV show"
>I'm wondering what kind of clothes
>these two will be pimping.
> Both are already so
>"old" and "used", there's really
>nothing hip, new, or fresh
>about them.
>

They're gonna be selling shirts that say "Future MILF" to 14-17 year old girls...

cheerkat83 1 desperate attention whore postings

09-01-05, 08:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cheerkat83 Click to send private message to cheerkat83 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Veronica & Rachel getting a TV show"
i think ppl just need to give these two girls a break.. i mean they're both very good at what they do .. even if they're bitches.. i love both of them.. ppl just tend to HATE when ppl take control of situations.. and i think if they wanna do a reality show more power to them.. and they'll get a lot of views.. i mean who wouldn't watch them .. they're awesome!

celinedion1 102 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

09-02-05, 03:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail celinedion1 Click to send private message to celinedion1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Veronica & Rachel getting a TV show"
Well I know I'm not going to watch them and I know that other people who can't stand them won't watch them either. Besides why would you watch someone on tv whom you don't like, you wouldn't. Just like you wouldn't watch a tv show that you didn't like, Same thing goes for this. As for them being awesome well I disagree with that too, I think that their both b*tches or at least that's how they come off as being on tv. I hope there not that way in real life but if they are then too bad for them.

blushgal 3 desperate attention whore postings

09-15-05, 06:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail blushgal Click to send private message to blushgal Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Veronica & Rachel getting a TV show"
they are such B****ches, i saw them at a club and was introduced and they just looked me upi and doen. JELLY I LOOK BETTER AND DONT HO MYSELF OUT ON TV! Ha! Can I get some?

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •